[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf? Why did he just decide to stop being racist halfway through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: p183329_p_v8_ab.jpg (173KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p183329_p_v8_ab.jpg
173KB, 960x1440px
Wtf? Why did he just decide to stop being racist halfway through the movie all of a sudden? This movie was fucking stupid.
>>
The city where i live is called Torino, your argument is invalid
>>
>>84563709
you can learn how not to be pathetic if you have someone like eastwood around you.
he liked the boy.
>>
Maybe you should stop being racist too so you'll understand
>>
He didn't stopped being racist. He just met the chinks and he learned that they were actually decent people. The girl wasn't a whore, the boy was autistic but he wasn't a cunt or acted like a wigger and the old people was hard working and nice.

Also gr8 b8 m8, made me reply/10
>>
>>84563806
This
Also his family were a bunch of cunts that wanted his car and to put him in a retirement home
>>
>>84563806
>acted like a wigger
A chink can't be a wigger you fucking retard
>>
>>84563848
That face of his when they're telling him that kek.
>>
>>84563853
Yeah, a chink can't be a wigger but a chink CAN ACT like one. Learn to read, retarded faggot.
>>
t. didn't watch the movie
>>
File: edy3dgvtmti_o_eurotrip-mi-scusi.jpg (25KB, 903x480px) Image search: [Google]
edy3dgvtmti_o_eurotrip-mi-scusi.jpg
25KB, 903x480px
>>84563741
>buon giorno
>>
>>84563888
So you're just retarded? You can't act like a wigger, because by definition you'd just be acting like a nigger. By using wigger instead of nigger you're implying that he has the capability of becoming a wigger, which he doesn't.
>>
>>84563922
ciao!
>>
>>84563741
Build wall, you filthy spic
>>
>>84563888

Nigga you just wasted those nice trips.
>>
>>84563741
sup Caloggero
>>
>>84563709
Wanted a third chance at raising a son after the first two turned into knobs.
>>
Other than Up is there any other movies of grumpy old white guys adopting a Chinaman kid as their own
>>
>>84563709
He never stopped being racist, he simply gained respect for that particular group of gooks after Toad proved to be a decent human being helping the old lady as white kids just kept walking.
>>
>>84563853
Sure they can. They can even be niggers.
>>
>>84564589
Indiana Jones??
>>
File: imageedit_3_2093684706.png (85KB, 370x184px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_3_2093684706.png
85KB, 370x184px
>>84563978
Shut yer fuckin' face!
>>
>>84563709
it's called character development, kid.
>>
>>84564808
Nah kid, it's called pandering to a racial demopgraphic.
>>
>>84563978
>Nigga
What the fuck do you think you are, Super Spade?
>>
>>84563922
Mi scuse
>>
>>84564624
I don't know why i kekked so much at this
>>
>>84564808
>character development
>character's thought processes and beliefs regress as the movie goes on
>>
>>84565245
Try harder anon. That is character development by definition.
>>
>look through the credits of Gran Torino to see if the asain chick is still working
>notice Scott Eastwood was in it
>who the fuck was he?
>he played the wigger for 30 sec of screen time
>Scott's most crowning achievement in cinema is playing a wigger who was on screen for less than a minute that got berated by his superior father
>>
>>84565443
I noticed her in BatmanvSuperman, I don't think she's done much else.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.