[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No, I'm Dunier. Why did he say his first name before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 75765454.png (506KB, 638x436px) Image search: [Google]
75765454.png
506KB, 638x436px
>No, I'm Dunier.
Why did he say his first name before the other clown shot him?
>>
What do you people get out of these? You already know what the responses are going to be. Is your life actually that pathetic that you have to keep fishing for the same recycled "humor" that has made you laugh a hundred times before?
>>
>>84555268
I laughed at this post. Thanks anon.
>>
This scene was so dumb. Are hired thugs stupid enough to think that if the plan is to kill one or more of the rest there's no chance the real plan involves killing them too? Nolan is a hack. Good thing he redeemed himself with TDKR, that one had a proper intro, not this dog shit.
>>
>>84555268
>doesn't understand humour of the absurd
>>
>>84556386
why would CIA shoot a man before throwing him out of the plane?
>>
>>84556530
for emphasis maybe
>>
>>84555268
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84555128
thats a wierd name
>>
>>84556530
don't you watch movies? if he didn't, maybe the guy would show up alive later looking for revenge. always double tap.
>>
>>84556729
Ike Hill-Dubussdryver was definitely one of the weirder names in the film
>>
>>84556841
Not weirder than Dr. Paveliam Seyah-Yay
>>
>>84555268

People in these threads used to believe in things. Honor. Respect. Look at you! What do you believe in, huh? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?!?!?!?
>>
>>84556719
idk but really makes you think, huh.
>>
>>84555268
>Is your life actually that pathetic
yes
>>
>>84556841
What kind of names are Ewan Yufranzarded and Dreuf Ahkaynd? Are they obscure literary references?
>>
>>84555268
Posts like these thanks anon. Just report and move on dude.
>>
>>84555268
get a load of this dunier
>>
>>84558319
Kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.