[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Make your own summer blockbuster This is for fun, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 600full-elizabeth-mitchell.jpg (405KB, 600x866px) Image search: [Google]
600full-elizabeth-mitchell.jpg
405KB, 600x866px
ITT: Make your own summer blockbuster

This is for fun, I'm not a Jewish executive producer looking to take ideas.

> Incision (2019)
> A disgruntled tech genius sabotages the programming of the surgeon robots he designed, causing them to wreak havoc on the employees and patients of a city hospital.
> Disgruntled tech guy - Ed Norton
> Doctor - Michael Shannon
> Nurse - Karen Gillan
> Patient - ?
>Surgeon - ?
> Budget $100 million
>>
Trayvon Martin: American Hero
>>
>>84552460
This is the duckface woman from Lost, right?

Did she always have such big tits?
>>
momy.....
>>
>>84552516
Yes. Yes.
>>
>Reclusion
>A peculiar man descends into insanity, and encounters surreal Lovecraftian experiences that take up most of the movie's time
>Near the end, he starts attacking surreal beings
>only to realize that all this time he has been disconnected from society, and the only thing that was real was the mass killings
>it ends with the main character looking at the walls of a jail cell, only for his vision to grow darker, and the descent begins again

>Main character - It really doesn't matter
>>
>>84552460
>>84552516
>>84552690
>>84552733

Are they real? She was naked in a movie with Angelina Jolie and they were average sized.
I guess they could've grew. We need a detective on this.
>>
File: 87556411.jpg (125KB, 507x337px) Image search: [Google]
87556411.jpg
125KB, 507x337px
>>84553023

> Lovecraftian
> Surreal
>>
>>84553023
That is probably the least detailed most retardedly worded movie idea I have ever heard.
>>
if you think more than 3 seconds you cant make a popular blockbuster movie
here are some of my ideas
superman vs wonder woman
batman vs spiderman
joker returns
>>
File: Kim-Jong-un.jpg (212KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Jong-un.jpg
212KB, 2048x1536px
>takes place in fictionalized North Korea
>Kim Jong ill dies and his son Kim Jong Uno takes over
>invites South Korean and US presidents over to North Korea for a summit
>also tells them to bring a battalion of their most elite soldiers over to compete in war games as a dick measuring contest
>Presidents and their soldiers get to summit in North Korea
>Kim Jong Uno, having been raised on western ideals, wants to stop being a dictator and make North Korea into a democracy
>can't do it himself because the government is corrupt and would stage a coup/assassinate him
>SK soldiers, US soldiers, and a small contingent of loyal NK soldiers have to fight against the whole North Korean army
>>
>>84553123
>What is a bra Alex?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.