[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tobi was the only nerdy Parker we'll ever see. Why are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Spider-Man_006Pyxurz.jpg (148KB, 1600x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_006Pyxurz.jpg
148KB, 1600x1202px
Tobi was the only nerdy Parker we'll ever see. Why are they forcing the normie meme on us?
>>
Appeals to a wider audience, which means more money.
>>
>>84550129
Look up Toby's "son", Otis.
>>
>>84550129
Because finally after like one decade of pushing the nerd are the underdogs narrative they realised that nerds are pieces of shit racist permavirgins that deserve to be beaten to death every time they talk about Warhammer or any bulshit like that.
>>
>>84550129
Nerds as heroes were contrarian and original in 2002 when the idea of "realistic action hero" was fucking John McClane

By 2012 everything people liked about nerds had been appropriated by the mainstream and if a girl said "I like nerds" you knew she without a doubt meant an attractive hipster with glasses.

And here we are in 2017 where the entire nerd subculture has been exploited for social capital, most nerds are either deranged tumblrtards or edgelords sitting on a powderkeg of disturbing ethnonationalist sentiment. It's better to offer a revisionist history of Peter Parker as a normal kid who's just poor and a little shy.
>>
>>84550463
This, nerds are all angry and spiteful and come up with far reaching explanations for their own shortcomings.
The average /tv/ poster would scoff at something like "With great power comes great responsibility"
>>
>>84550239
someone gf was taken by a guy with a mtg binder
>>
>>84550129
P I Z Z A T I M E
I
Z
Z
A

T
I
M
E
>>
>>84550209
The fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>84550998
Yeah, he chooped my left hand after i stole his Rick and Morty pirated dvds.
>>
>>84550129
If you read the comics you would know peter was never "nerdy".

I know you want him to be some kind of /r9k/ but he's not like that.
>>
>>84551290
Seems like you're the one that never read the comic.

1/10
>>
>>84550129
facebook happened. it's not okay not to be pretending to be cool and popular anymore
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.