[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: Road trip to Civil War.jpg (14KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
Road trip to Civil War.jpg
14KB, 470x313px
Looks like fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCKT9CZk7xA
>>
S H I L L
>>
>>84545985
no it looks like shit

that spoiler is as disappointing as the movie

>BLACK MJ
BLACK MJ

>BLACK MJ
BLACK MJ
>BLACK MJ
BLACK MJ
>BLACK MJ
BLACK MJ
>>
>>84545985
Why are they leaking the whole movie?
>>
>>84545985
Aunt May is going to get STARKED
>>
>Aunt May what are you wearing
kek ok i laughed
>>
>>84546208
He actually proposes to Pepper in the end.
>>
>>84546061
Most of what they released is from the first act.
>>
>>84545985
i dont remember Peter would be so flamboyant faggot
>>
>>84546841
Well no the whole movie has been shown, right down to the final confrontation on the plane
>>
>>84545985
Jesus...you fags just...shill.
>>
>>84546438
THEY SHOULD HAVE KILLED PPEPPER IN IRON MAN 3 AND KEPT THAT CUNT DEAD!!! TONY SHOULD BE A SUPERFLY PIMP BANGING SLUTS IN RIVERS OF GASH AND CASH!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>84545985
>*swings behind you*
>NBD kid
Was this really necessary?
>>
>>84545985

Who
Fucking
Cares
>>
>>84545985
It has the right tone of a Spider-man movie without the sneering cuntishness of the Garfield ones or the deer-in-headlights wide eyed innocent John Boy from the Walton's bullshit of Raimi's movies.

They said they wanted this to feel like a John Hughes movie with Michael J. Fox as Spider-Man and that's what it seems to be. I'm looking forward to it, especially since it'll be the first Spider-man movie I've seen at a theater in ten years!!!FACT!!!
>>
File: 1487326302115.gif (2MB, 280x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487326302115.gif
2MB, 280x240px
>>84545985
>Opening Scene
Jesus Christ please no. The CGI for Spider-Man is by far the worst thing I've seen in capeshit. It makes WW look good.
>>
cringe
>>
>>84547525
my shill-sense is vibrating
>>
V I R AL

MAR
ke
ttttt
i NG
>>
>posting game footage

Ha ha, OP. Real funny.
>>
File: 1ewdzs.jpg (37KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1ewdzs.jpg
37KB, 399x385px
>>84545985

>Tracking lower than Wonder Woman
>>
The whole plot leaked. All true, I've watched it and can confirm (I was the one who spoiled the mid credits scene).

In 2012, Tony Stark and the federal government create the U.S. Department of Damage Control (D.O.D.C.), driving salvage company owner Adrian Toomes out of business. Toomes convinces his colleagues to not surrender the Chitauri technology already scavenged from the Battle of New York and use it to further a criminal agenda.

Years later, following the Avengers' internal dispute, Peter Parker resumes his studies after being told by Stark that he is still not ready to join the team. Over the objections of his Aunt May, Peter quits his school's decathlon team in order to focus on his "internship" at Stark Industries, which is a cover for his crimefighting activities as Spider-Man.

One night, after preventing Toomes' associates from robbing an ATM, Peter returns to his Queens apartment only for his best friend Ned to discover his secret identity. On another night, Peter comes across Toomes' associates Herman Schultz and Jackson Brice selling Chitauri weaponry to local gangster Aaron Davis. When he tries to intervene, Peter nearly loses his life at Toomes' hands and is rescued by Stark. Toomes later slays Brice for jeopardizing the operation.

Retrieving a Chitauri weapon left behind by Brice, Peter works with Ned to remove the power core. A tracking device leads Schultz to Midtown School, but Peter and Ned manage to evade him. After planting his own tracking device on Schultz and learning that it leads to Virginia, Peter rejoins the decathlon team and accompanies them to Washington, D.C. for Nationals.
>>
>>84547962
Working with Ned, Peter disables the tracker implanted in his Spider-Man suit and unlocks all its secret features. He later tries to stop Toomes from stealing weapons from a D.O.D.C. truck, but ends up being overpowered and trapped inside the truck, causing him to miss Nationals. When he discovers that the Chitauri power core is unstable, Peter tracks Ned to the Washington Monument, arriving just as the core explodes and traps Ned in a elevator. Evading local authorities, Peter manages to save Ned and fellow classmate Liz before the elevator plummets.

Returning to New York City, Peter persuades Davis to reveal Toomes' whereabouts. Confronting Toomes and his associates at the Staten Island Ferry, Peter captures their new buyer Mac Gargan while Toomes escapes after a malfunctioning weapon tears the ferry in half. Stark helps Peter save the passengers before admonishing him for his recklessness and taking the suit away. While picking up Liz for Midtown's annual homecoming dance, Peter learns that she is Toomes' daughter. Deducing Peter's secret identity, Toomes threatens retaliation if he continues to interfere with his plans.

During the dance, Peter realizes Toomes is planning to hijack a D.O.D.C. plane transporting weaponry from Avengers Tower to the team's new headquarters in upstate New York. Leaving the dance and donning his homemade Spider-Man suit, Peter is ambushed by Schultz only for Ned to save him. Peter then confronts Toomes in his lair, who attempts to persuade him to his side. When Peter refuses, Toomes destroys the building's support beams and leaves him to die.
>>
>>84547994
Managing to escape, Peter intercepts Toomes onboard the now-damaged plane, steering it towards the beach near Coney Island. The two engage in a confrontation that ends with Peter saving Toomes' life and leaving him for the police.

Sometime later, Peter learns that Liz is moving away and that Michelle – whose nickname is "MJ" – is replacing her as president of the decathlon team. Having realized the importance of being Spider-Man, Peter declines Stark's invitation to join the Avengers and inspires Stark to bring an engagement ring to a press conference where Pepper Potts is present. Upon returning home, Peter discovers that Stark has returned his upgraded suit and puts it on just as May walks into his room.

In a mid-credits scene, an incarcerated Toomes is approached by Gargan, who explains that several criminals are banding together to exact vengeance against Spider-Man. In a post-credits scene, Captain America takes part in a public service announcement centering on the importance of patience.
>>
>>84545985
You sound like a shill
>>
>>84547962
>>84547994
>>84548031

Sounds boring as fuck, thanks for saving me $20
>>
>>84545985
>Modern camera filming horizontally
>Quality looks like a early 2000's digital video camera

>Captain America instructional school video looks like it's late VHS quality

Jesus fuck Sony, you should know what modern technology looks like if you keep shilling your computers, phones, and TVs in every other movie you make.
>>
File: 1481532680345.jpg (126KB, 850x357px) Image search: [Google]
1481532680345.jpg
126KB, 850x357px
>>84547994
>Michelle – whose nickname is "MJ"
Already dropped

>>84548124
Also this
>>
>>84548031
>my name is Talia al Ghul
>my name is Khan
>my name is Blofeld
>my name is MJ
>>
File: tf.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
126KB, 402x398px
>>84548226
>Zendaya as Michelle Jones: One of Parker's classmates, referred to as "MJ" by her friends, as a nod to Mary Jane Watson. Described as "very smart, very intellectual, [and] always in her books." Michelle was not intended to be a love interest for Parker, with Zendaya calling her "very dry, awkward, intellectual and because she's so smart, she just feels like she doesn't need to talk to people... So she comes off very weird. But to me, she is very cool because she's deep. She's always thinking about something, always reading." Watts likened the character to Ally Sheedy's Allison Reynolds from The Breakfast Club or Linda Cardellini's Lindsay Weir from Freaks and Geeks.
>referred to as "MJ" by her friends, as a nod to Mary Jane Watson
I hate them very much.
>>
>>84545985
OI MAIT OIM SPOIDAMAN
YEW MURICANS WILL BE TOOT A LESSON
>>
>>84548305
Her surname is not "Jones", though. It's never stated.
>>
is this good marketing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdDFpmNmor4
>>
>>84546030
>DUDE IM RACIST LMAO
>>
File: you.jpg (215KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
215KB, 1280x1109px
>>84548926
it's racist to see a predominantly white character be turned black instead of making a new character?

back to tumblr you go
>>
>>84546030
>lol I'm racist soo edgy XD
grow up
>>
File: 8e7.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>84548983
>>
>>84548926
>>84548983
See >>84548979
>>
>>84545985
This garbage is youtuber tier. Sony is so fucking desperate they try to catch any trend possible
>>
>>84548979
>comic book character is a different race
>OY VEY, ITS A NUDDA SHOA

Get help nigga.
>>
Looks like capekinos back on the menu boys
>>
>>84549217
>screams "RAAAAYSUUUST"
>mocks jews

you get help dumbass deadass nigga
>>
>>84549241
You're right you're not a racist.
You're just a little bitch.
Just how sad does your life have to be to throw such a hissy fit over a nothing character like Mary Jane Watson.
>>
>>84549381
How sad did your's have to be to defend the deliberate shilling of Hollywood? :^)

Shouldn't you be looking after your wife's son?
>>
File: ps3 cutscene.webm (1MB, 1280x524px) Image search: [Google]
ps3 cutscene.webm
1MB, 1280x524px
>>84547656
>It makes WW look good.
Let's not get carried away.
>>
>>84549381
It's not Mary Jane Watson though.
>>
>that fucking plot
AMY PASCAL'S EMAIL BECAME A MOVIE
>>
>>84549530
wonder women was actually top capeshit but that last Ares fight just killed the movie.
>>
File: 1498946929809.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498946929809.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84549530
They both look like shit.
>>
>>84548189
It's Disney
>>
>>84549530
I didn't like the CGI last fight but it does look better than this. >>84549749 and this >>84545985
>>
>>84545985
How come this wasn't mentioned in E3?
>>
Explain why they've already introduced Miles Morales if they're not planning to retire Peter after RDJ & co. fuck off leaving the MCU in the hands of sjw extraordinarie Carol Danvers.
>>
>>84549749
that's just how the texture of the suit looks. not CGI
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.