[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy one of the biggest film franchises in history >3 perfectly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: smugfuckingcunt.jpg (209KB, 1047x1572px) Image search: [Google]
smugfuckingcunt.jpg
209KB, 1047x1572px
>buy one of the biggest film franchises in history
>3 perfectly fine films and 3 sketchy films
>the "Skywalker story" is pretty much done and done
>nah here comes the 3rd sequel
>already met with mixed reception
>people predict it won't be as bad as the PT but not as good as OT
>will ultimately be meh making it worthless and pointless and in actuality worse than the PT which at least had decent designs and ideas
>a whole fucking universe to do ideas for
>nope here's A New Hope 2: Electric Boogaloo
>makes a lot of money because nerds will be nerds
>critical reception is great at first due to hype
>as time passes people realises the film is forgettable and kinda crap
>try again, but this time try to secretly fire the well known director
>doesn't make as much as Farce Awakens
>NEEDS MORE STRONG WOMEN GROMIT
>announce animated GURLZ show that boys will probably want to watch more because girls like barbie and mlp shit
>announce Han Solo movie
>even the nerds don't want it
>hire directors known for meta comedy and improv
>hire actor who looks nothing like original actor
>get upset when directors try to make comedy improv movie
>get upset actor who you know from one movie is shit
>hire a good director and give him no control at all
>have to hire acting coach for shit Solo

how do they keep getting away with it
>>
Disney is a cancer on film. They are ruthless and cunning but also dumb in how greedy they can get. They made SW boring after just two tries.
>>
Alright bros... what are the odds SW IP falls so low that GL can potentially by it back
>>
>>84545179
Is she literally a female version of George Lucas?
>>
>>84545447
George actually had his heart in the series slightly, all Kuntleen sees is $$$
>>
>>84545403
Disney historically are hoarders; they will keep their unused IPs in their giant castle basement.

It's more probable for GL to create an entirely new scifi IP instead. I would totally watch a new movie based on THX world
>>
>>84545403
>what are the odds SW IP falls so low that GL can potentially by it back
Absolutely 0.
The man was blackmailed into selling Star Wars at FAR below market value. Disney has been fishing around for a modern sci Fi franchise for a while and they finally found it with SW. The next ten movies they make could be panned by critics and fans and tank financially, and they'd still come out ahead.
>>
>>84545179
Seriously, wtf is her problem.
>>
I wanna hate her lads, I really do, but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYCh8MOY5I
>>
>>84545179
Rouge One is literally the best stat wars movie ever made
>>
>>84545179

I love SW but I hope it crashes and burns under the direction she is taking it
>>
>>84547644
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Felicity can't even act
>Characters are shit, Saw Guerrera? HAHAHAHAH Chimruut Imwe (aka chinese with a stick) or whatever??
>>
>>84547604
Wtf I love kathleen kennedy now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.