[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fuck up the role of a lifetime as Spider-Man? He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How do you fuck up the role of a lifetime as Spider-Man?

He seems to have fallen on his feet too and still getting big roles which is the most surprising thing about it all.
>>
Some actors are simply not suited to capeshit.
>>
>>84536053
At least he fucked best Emma
>>
because it was pretty clear that it was sony that fucked it up
>>
>>84536053
He was okay as Spiderman, it wasn't his fault that the movies failed.
>>
Orci and Kurtzman.

heck they even fucked up Tom Cruise.
>>
>>84536440
She looks like a frog, man
>>
He was a good Spiderman. He wasn't a good Peter Parker. Even then as >>84536537 said, it was hardly his fault the movies sucked. Too many villains, too many things in the movie that were just there to set up future plotlines.
>>
>>84536631
A sexy frog
>>
>>84536053
Because hes jewish.
Same reason ghastly Gadot still gets work flop after flop
>>
File: silence hacksaw.jpg (357KB, 1474x1194px) Image search: [Google]
silence hacksaw.jpg
357KB, 1474x1194px
>>84536053
He redeemed himself with Hacksaw Ridge and Silence

Both candidates for best movie of last year.
>>
>>84536946
Both thoose movies are anti Jap. SONY is owned by the Japs. Andrew had a big falling out with SONY. Huh I wonder what Andrew ment by this.
>>
>>84536053
He was the least of those films problems
>>
>>84536053
Hes jewish...
>>
>>84536053
>be worst peter parker
>constantly take off mask while spider-man

horrid gobshite
>>
Because he pissed off one of the executives at Sony. Look at the leaked emails. Anyone who's been on /tv/longer than since June would know that. Instead of posting, why not try to lurk moar, newfriend!
>>
>>84540507
>constantly take off mask while spider-man

Just like Tobey.
>>
>>84536053
>Spiderman
>role of a lifetime
Go back to Ribbit marvelel fanboy.

He would have done pretty well for himself even without the spiderman role.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.