[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post >Favorite Jackass >Most painful stunt >Most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: jackass.jpg (16KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
jackass.jpg
16KB, 300x316px
ITT we post

>Favorite Jackass
>Most painful stunt
>Most disgusting stunt
>>
>favorite jackass
Gotta go with Knoxville, he had the most consistently funny clips and never bitched out

>Most painful stunt
Anything with the balls

>most disgusting stunt
Steve-O getting his eyeball leeched or Ryan Dunn swimming in sewage
>>
Favorite Jackass
>Is it wrong to be strong? you be the judge
Most painful stunt
>balls stuff
Most disgusting stunt
>Probably Dave England eating that dried up horseshit
>>
>knoxville
>flaming gauntlet
>that pole vault stevo did into the river of shit and he was vomiting for like 10 minutes afterwards
>>
Did you know Johnny Knoxville needs to use a catheter to pee? He has so much scar tissue in his urethra that it blocks urine flow. These guys sacrificed themselves to give us the greatest gift of all, laughter
>>
File: phil.jpg (62KB, 483x392px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
62KB, 483x392px
>>84531310
EARTH ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>bam
>when bam broke his tailbone
>when bam poured mustard on rake
>>
>>84531452
>These guys sacrificed themselves to give us the greatest gift of all, laughter

And it wasn't even funny

The absolute madmen
>>
>>84531452
He got that from trying to do a backflip on a bike despite not having the skills to do so.
The video is kind of brutal the bike lands rights on his dick
>>
Have you guys watched the CKY videos? It was before Jackass and it had Bam, Phil, Ryan Dunn and a few other guys who were on Jackass. In fact some of the footage is used in the original Jackass episodes.
>>
>>84531486
>when bam poured mustard on rake
Why is that even remotely disgusting? Also you're an awful person if Bam is your favourite Jackass.
>>
>>84531558
>CKY

meme band.
>>
File: pontius.jpg (12KB, 252x378px) Image search: [Google]
pontius.jpg
12KB, 252x378px
Why doesn't Pontius have a career?

He could totally be a lead in dudebro comedies
>>
>>84531576
I'm not talking about the band, am and his friends made a series of DVDs called CKY. I guess back then they would have been on VHS
>>
>>84531576
what a dipshit
>>
>>84531592
There was a Rolling Stones interview for the 15 Anniversary of Jackass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxBLlqiQCMk

Pontius isn't it very much except for the end and the dude looks like he did some shit before the interview or is tweaking hard
>>
>>84531868
He hasn't seemed right since Jackass 3. It was even clear in that movie that his heart wasn't in it. He was barely in the movie, and when he was, he wasn't his usual self.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.