[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the witcher getting a netflix adaptation >wheel of time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 112445252535.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
112445252535.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>the witcher getting a netflix adaptation
>wheel of time getting a TV series

WHEN THE FUCK WILL PIC-RELATED GET A TV SERIES/MOVIE ADAPTATION?
>>
Fuck off razorkike.
>>
>>84527000
Why would you want a shitty adaptation of your favourite thing?
>>
File: dude stop.jpg (25KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
dude stop.jpg
25KB, 280x373px
>>84527000
Razorfist, why do you like terrible games like velvet assassin, Technomancer and Omikron just soley to be seen as having a different opinion?

Exactly how small are your genitals?
>>
>>84527484
Not OP but Omikron is bretty gud. And Technomancer deserves praise for the effort and the fact that it is a solid B game which are harder to come by these days. Though I find it funny that he praises Technomancer and Mars War Logs, both games that borrow heavily from the second Witcher game.
>>
>>84527484
Who the fuck is Razorfist and why are you autisticly accusing me of being this person?
>>
>>84527638

The only other person who gives a fuck about this pulp trash.
>>
>tfw no tv adaptation of The Elenium trilogy

I guess the Pandions (Crusaders) fucking up Rendors (Muslims) and Styrics (Jews) are too problematic I guess.
>>
Why don't geek chic hipster nerds like Elric or Moorcock's writing? I find it pretty odd how he's basically forgotten when disposable fantasy copying the style of GRRM or JK Rowling is all the rage.
>>
witcher is basically elric rip off, so you'll be getting it in a sense
>>
>>84527000
too obscure for normies and even if they got the greenlight it'd be multiculti'd to shit
>>
Elric is pretty cool. Epic Pooh pissed me off, though. Like, fuck you, Moorcock. You disrespectful little bitch.

I wish Julian May's Saga of Pliocene Exile would get an adaptation. It would make an amazing television series. Also Zelazny's Amber would be terrific and also pretty cheap to adapt. Instead we're getting The Witcher? Like, what the fuck, television? You disrespectful little bitch.
>>
>>84527000
Why is this book series so hard to get into it's so fucking boring. Some Fantasy Imperial military bullshit setting.

If anything deserves a TV show, Movie game, Anime, Manga it's "Warlock of the Magus World" WMW is the greatest work of written fiction I've ever read with no plot holes, plot armor and still manages to pull off the "just as planned" to a high degree of ejaculatory bliss for the reader.
>>
>>84527000
And only the Witcher has a chance of being done correctly.

WoT will get raped just like Legend of the Seeker. Only good thing about that show was Bridget.
>>
>>84529979
>And only the Witcher has a chance of being done correctly.

Maybe the fanfiction Witcher 3 version, but the books themselves (or the first 2 games) do not stand a chance either.
>>
>>84530214
It's Netflix. They'll probably gear more towards the game than the books, but they still produce quality.
>>
>>84527593
>omikron is pretty good
I assume you don't mean the game
>>
>>84530449
Name a show, netflix or not, that was faithful to its source material
>>
>>84530482
Go play some Overwatch, kid. Or whatever is hip these days.
>>
>>84530552
I Clavdivs
Shogun
Pillars of the Earth
>>
>>84530569
Oh my god
he does mean the game
>>
File: transSport.png (494KB, 803x771px) Image search: [Google]
transSport.png
494KB, 803x771px
Idris Elba in the role of Elric of course.
Seriously anything is tainted by forced SJW propaganda, so no please don't ruin another great story. I shiver at what they would do to Lord of the rings nowadays. Black Aragorn, tranny Gandalf, orcs are misunderstood.
>>
File: 1494291052380.jpg (207KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1494291052380.jpg
207KB, 908x714px
>>84530764
>AYO WE WUZ WOMAN N SHIEET GIBMEDAT SCHOLARSHIP MONEY NOWAMSAYIN'? YEEAH NIGGUH WHERE DA SHOWERS AT DEEZ WHITE WOMEN FINE AF
>>
File: 1488068212409.jpg (33KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
1488068212409.jpg
33KB, 570x845px
>Hyperion is getting an adaption
>SyFy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84530764
'member when they ruint the Hugo awards? IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.