[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a movie, can't remember the name, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1484986418493.png (4MB, 2490x1401px) Image search: [Google]
1484986418493.png
4MB, 2490x1401px
Looking for a movie, can't remember the name, it's about a liar who slaughtered, gutted and devoured his family on a little boat and then made up some story about a tiger and christianity being his saviour. I think it's called the Jungle Book? Thanks in advance
>>
>>84525031
>retards still don't get this movie

I guess you need kill yourself OP
>>
>>84525204
wish I was as smart as you poochristkike
>>
All that shit happened you dumbass

His family died
>>
Sounds like Monsters Inc.
>>
why didnt the tiger just eat the indian? i dont understand.
>>
>>84525486

It was a metaphor you silly cunt. The tiger represents the immigration officials trying to keep the curry muncher out.
>>
>>84525486
because the tiger didnt exist

but what did exist is a serial killing little fucking cannibal who didnt mind devouring his entire family one by one

probably got a few rapes in there too

praise jesus though
>>
>>84525204
t. didn't understand the movie

wew
>>
>>84525590
>silly cunt
>curry muncher
australia please go
>>
Ang Lee's last movie. Then his career as a director ended.
>>
>>84525685
Billy Lynn was 4Kino at sixty frames per second
>>
>>84525591
No, he didn't eat his mother. He was on a raft when the cooked had killed his mom. After the cook chopped her up, the cook threw her head to Pi, and threw her body overboard. Pi threw her head in the ocean.
Later, Pi killed the cook by stabbing him multiple times. Pi ends up eating the cook though.
This is all from the novel. It's not seen in the film.
>>
>>84525764
are you serious?
>>
>>84525685
He fell for the fps meme
>>
>>84525735
Implying it happened. It fell like a tree in an empty woods
>>
>>84525794
The book's pretty good, you should read it.
The tiger in Pi rises from his subconscious, and he kills the cook. One can only surmise that he also eats the cook. In his mind (and throughout the entire story), Pi maintains himself as a separate entity from the vicious survival instinct (the tiger) that has taken hold of him. He is on a mission to try to tame this instinctual being.
>>
>>84525825
Childhood is thinking that an unreliable narrative is reliable

Adulthood is realising the little fucking cannibal asshole slaughtered all of them in their sleep and molested their drying corpses
>>
>>84525853
Childhood is believing the movie is made ambiguous

Adulthood is knowing that all religious believers are trying to cover up shits they did back then
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.