[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really a female empowerment film, when all the women get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (153KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
153KB, 1920x800px
Is it really a female empowerment film, when all the women get the superpowers from a m*le god?
>>
>>84511313
Great thread faggot.
>>
>>84511313

>be innocent princess
>see handsom man get chased by other men
>decide to end the German empire based on Chad's looks

This is the funniest thing about the film. She doesnt once, not once, question whether maybe the Germans arent the "bad guys".

She likes mr. "above average" and does whatever he says.

And the best part is that a woman wrote it, so she isnt even aware of her biological programming making her Chad's plaything.
>>
>>84511700
why you have to be mad?
>>
>>84511313
this is and will forever be the worst casting ever..

she looks like absolute garbage, shes 90% CGI in the flick and even when shes doing simple moves like holding up a sword, theyve used a stunt double and her face is CGI

buahaha
>>
>no one on /tv/ is talking about the most important thing in the movie
>emily carey
>>
>be ageless demigod amazons training for thousands of years
>some regular men with guns shows up
>they still manage to kill lots of amazons with ease
JUST
>>
>>84511313

Blame Geoff Johns. He's the one who felt Diana needed to be Zeus's daughter, starting with DC's New52 reboot. She was traditionally empowered by the blessings of the female Olympians.
>>
>>84511721
Actually they showed pretty well the moral murkiness in WW1. (talking back to the generals, the bar scene etc.) She even mentions that her companies are a liar, murderer and a smuggler.

>She likes mr. "above average" and does whatever he says.
What? She's constantly arguing with him, even though he actually knows wtf is going on.
>>
>>84513059
>>She was traditionally empowered by the blessings of the female Olympians.

Yeah I feel like queen praying to the female gods for Diana makes so much more sense and is basically the same origin. I dunno why they fucked that up so bad.
>>
>>84511721
>She doesnt once, not once, question whether maybe the Germans arent the "bad guys".

>"I understand everything now, it isn't just the German's Aeris is corrupted. It's you too. All of you."
t. Wonder Woman
>>
I literally just finished watching this piece of shit.
How can DC get any worse.I though suicide squad was a shit film until I saw this.

Jew gadot cannot act for shit, she can emote at all and her facial expressions are fucked.
>>
>>84512609
so mad
>>
>>84512711

>bringing a sword to a gunfight
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.