[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

according to reddit this show is the 'successor' to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

according to reddit this show is the 'successor' to the office and supposedly as good, but i'm somewhere in the middle of season 2 and it's nowhere near as good in terms of humor and i'm not interested at all apart from seeing aubrey plaza and rachida jones

does it get better?

the other show i could watch is Its always sunny in philladelphia, is that one worth it?
>>
help
>>
>>84493360
Always sunny is funnier

I'm gonna guess /tv/ hates parks and rec, but honestly it isn't too bad. It gets into its stride by s2 or 3 when they've fully established the kind of character everyone is.
>>
season 2 was the breakout season but they still needed to work out some kinks. once they get rid of a certain boring character and bring in Scott and Lowe, it hits its golden age.
but then....
>>
>>84493360
Out of those two always sunny is much funnier. Parks and Rec isn't terrible but it falls off HARD at the end. Pretty much just like The Office.
>>
it gets pretty funny around season 3 and 4
>>
The indian guy ruins the show
>>
>>84493360
Definitely not the successor. It's a completely different show they just both are documentary based. I liked the Office more.
>>
>>84493360
Its Always Sunny is way better
>>
File: rashida-jones.png (365KB, 405x898px) Image search: [Google]
rashida-jones.png
365KB, 405x898px
>>84493360
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>84493360
When it hit its stride the show was fantastic, unfortunatly I've seen some of the show after I stopped watching and it clearly turns into self-masdebatory trash.
>>
>>84496657
rashida is a qt tho
>>
>>84495171
Hated Tom so much I refuse to give Ansari another shot, utterly unlikable
>>
>>84497134
he's just as bad in master of none. i really have no clue how he keeps getting work.
>>
>>84497174

Because he's hilarious
>>
>>84497320
nice try aziz
>>
>>84497350

I wish I was him
>>
>>84496657
Quincy BLACKED that jew bitch
>>
>>84493360
if you think the office was funny you should try its moral successor modern family, or go even further and try the hilarious american gods
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.