[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have a loose idea for a TV show, but not sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (829KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
829KB, 500x359px
Anyone else have a loose idea for a TV show, but not sure where to go with it?
>>
more like a loose idea for a lot of stories and haven't done anything with them yet
>>
>>84492095
Lots of movie ideas that I can't be bothered fleshing out. But I think some of them could be really good if I ever find the motivation
>>
>Come up with a good idea for a character in my head
>have no plot, theme or arc for said character but still tell myself I'd be a better tv show creator than those in Hollywood and the only reason I haven't succeeded at it is because of Jewish nepotism
>use that fantasy to cope with being 39, living with my parents still and working night shifts in a gas station with no hope of anything changing

I use to be so good at lying to myself but it's getting increasingly harder to keep reality out
>>
>>84492234

Do it nigga. Even if it's years away from seeing the light of day, screenwriting's actually pretty fun.
Making up characters and all that shit.
>>
>like Walking Dead, but it's only Rick. Little to no encounters with other people. Examines how he deals with both the apocalypse by himself and the psychological effects of being alone

thoughts on this?
>>
File: 1485478199501.jpg (1MB, 1486x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1485478199501.jpg
1MB, 1486x1002px
Detective Frog
>>
File: winters.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
winters.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>its like _
>mixed with _
>and a little bit like _

all my ideas are basically fanfiction of other shows crossing over
>>
some guy starts starts and falls into his dreams where he drifts to into reality from his dreams
>>
Dan vs live action without any SJW bullshit.
>>
I feel like i could write a decent sitcom if i had to
>>
>>84493558
That's a way to start, all the landmarks of the medium are derivative of many references
>>
>>84493187
"Robinsonade" on Wikipedia
>>
a man trapped on the moon finds out he's actually trapped on the earth
>>
>>84492095
>want to talk about my ideas on /tv/
>afraid some anon will steal my shit

I know what you're doing, OP. You can't fool me.
>>
>>84492095
I want to make a North Africa/Italy HBO miniseries.
>>
>>84493792
why?
>>
>>84493753

It's not about the idea, but how it's executed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.