[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Fresh] Lindsay content https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMf V7S5hfUo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 28

File: maxresdefault.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
[Fresh] Lindsay content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfV7S5hfUo
>>
Looks like someone ate the whole plate, if you know what i mean.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (133KB, 685x778px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
133KB, 685x778px
Really makes you think

I wish I was so observant about media
>>
File: mpc-hc64 2015-06-09 07-46-42-892.jpg (783KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64 2015-06-09 07-46-42-892.jpg
783KB, 1920x1080px
She fails to bring up how they are soldier robots, and the overwhelming majority of soldiers are men without question. She pretends like Arcee being a meaningless background robot is any different than the various male robots who are treated the same. She fails to mention how even in g1 when non soldier robots are shown, the normal civilian bots are shown to have females. And ignores the idea that since they are machines, and therefor specifically created, the concious decision to create gender in a war begs some kind of explanation but only autists treat it like a big deal, no one actually clammers about why Arcee was in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. Feminist theory? more like ignoring facts I dont like theory.

Yes the bottom line, that its interesting to ask why a gender needs to be explained and why male is the default and female a variation, is an interesting question. Transformers is not the outlet to answer this question though. While its cool she brought up the comics, its pointless to bring them up and not go into detail how they contradict what you're saying.

Her arrogance in her arguments is made more frustrating by the fact that she assumes detractors think she is saying she wants all men dead. This alone is fucking retarded and lacking in any self awareness when the rest of the video is begging to be taken seriously. Presenting her stupidity with a superficial layer of self awareness and respectable manner will lead to people taking her seriously, which sucks.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
She's FAT
>>
>kill your children for attention
>ride the dick carousel
>kill yourself years later because you're a 40yo childless blob
Can't wait for poetic justice to happen
>>
File: bruh.png (1MB, 1250x1208px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
1MB, 1250x1208px
>>84490212
Jesus, did she gain more weight?
>>
>>84490212
its fucking stupid
its a damn kids show about giant transforming robots which was created to sell toys to kids,
if you ask me there isn't enough male characters in barbie or my little pony maybe i will make a video about that.
>>
>>84490690
made to appeal to boys, more specifically. I wish how she would adress how cartoons meant to sell dolls dont appeal to boys.
>>
>>84490785
they never do, they always go after boys show or show aimed at boys but dont say a thing about barbie or rainbow bright , because boys cant have anything because that would be sexist. i bet she never watch transformers and if she did she wouldn't be bitch about for fuks sake, i like to any these so called "pop culture" critics talk about girls magazines like dolly or girlfriend which in my opinion are way more harmful than robots with tits
>>
>>84490872
Its tough because I like Lindsay's content mostly and if you look at her other, even much older videos, shes a genuine Transformers fan. But she always injects feminism into stuff sadly.
>>
>>84490212
DUDE

ABORTIONS

LMAO
>>
>>84490537
eh, i'm still pro-choice myself, but it does bother me how casually women today go about having an abortion. while you should have a right to choose, it's supposed to be a difficult thing you only resort to in extreme circumstances like complete poverty or rape babies, today they treat it like a fun outing at the doctor's.
>>
>>84490212
Mmmm, I'd love to fondle her fresh content.
>>
>>84490939
im pro choice to but with contraception so easily on hand i dont understand why women are getting in trouble
>>
>>84490916
these freak assume because women like some guys like it has to have more of what girls like, most girls i know who like say video games like them how they are and actually get quite angry when anita and lindsay make retarded crap like this
>>
>>84491039
sorry it dosent make sense ill try again
these freaks assume because women like what guys like it has be more female, most girls that like say video games get quite angry when idiots like anita and lindsay tell them how to think
>>
>>84491039
>>84491073
i wouldn't put lindsay on the same level as the demon-bitch from hell. i disagree with lindsay on a lot of things, but she's much more rational and less agressive about her views
>>
>>84490785
Uh girls can have girl things. They can have television shows and books and movies and magazines aimed solely at them. But boys aren't allowed to have things to themselves, 'cuz that's sexism. Duh.
>>
>>84491135
guys cant have guy things, if we do and women get into them then it has to change to suit girls because fuck guys
>>
>>84491135
I think people are getting too upset over nothing. biology always wins out in the end. boys will be boys and girls will be girls, no matter what the idiots in the media say

trust in nature
>>
>>84491039
Are you high on betel nut and limestone again, Okello?
>>
>>84491073
her last Transformers video was good and didnt have any feminism, she is a critic I like because she doesn't just conform to things I believe or say things that are completely inane. Like I at least understand why she believes the stupidity in OP... even if its wrong.
>>
>>84491073
>anita and lindsay tell them how to think
i think they might actually be mad because they're morons
>>
>>84490939
>abortion are created so that the girl can go back to have less displeasure in life when it comes to their desire of sex
>b-b-but girls should suffer a bit
>>
>>84490212
the reason why girlbots look like girls and boysbots look like boys is that the way human brains thing, simple symbolism helps viewers Distinguished the characters. bumble bee is yellow so when we see a yellow car we thing that bumble bee,
>>
>>84491254
wat?
>>
>>84490212
What accent is that?
>>
>>84491277
neo-New Yorker
>>
Why did she put on the stupid old filter?
What is this 1917?
>>
>it's a faggot OP gives views to some fucker's youtube videos episode
>>
>>84491628
yes, no one on fucking 4chan, people who basically live on the internet, knew who lindsay ellis was before this thread
>>
>>84490212
You mean ripoff content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc6yfNNKjlM
>>
>>84490939
Yeah I'm fine with abortion too but if they're going to murder their child, they should at least feel sad about. lol
>>
>>84491649
Not that guy, but while I am aware of who but I don't watch her videos at all and had no clue she made this video until I saw this thread, so there's a good chance people who never would have seen this video are now giving it views thanks to this thread. But not me, I didn't bother.
>>
>>84491767
Remember when Lena Dunham said she "wished" she had had an abortion?
>>
>>84491809
it would've boosted her feminist cred 200%
>>
>>84490212
damn she's cute. shame my dick stopped working or i'd be jerking to this vid rn
>>
>>84491775
regardless, YouTube is web television, it's on topic. shit give it another decade and there won't be a rgular TV anymore, we're allowed to discuss internert tv
>>
>>84490212
Kyle is better. At least he reviews (or rather analyzes) good or controversial films, not cartoons for children.
>>
>>84492086
the "cartoons for children" have amassed billions of dollars and are a cultural phenomenon, there's no reason to ignore them.

are they shit? absolutely. but we still need to discuss them
>>
She looks like my dad's ex-girlfriend; she's 50.
>>
>metokur hinted nostalgia chick was next
>it's linkara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aqw51ACvu4
>>
>>84492147
It's just not very interesting. How long can you talk about Disney, feminism and blockbusters?
>>
>>84492047
Nobody said/implied it was against the rules, just that it seems silly to help out someone you don't like by promoting her videos and getting her views which gets her more money.
>>
>>84492186
He's shit and his videos are shit.
>>
>>84492311
it doesn't matter, she'll never have as much money as her arch-nemesis ryan, and we can all laugh at that
>>
>>84492425
How may more babies will she be able to abort, how many more unborn will suffer and die, thanks to your generous donations?
>>
>>84492176

She looks like my ex; She's 30.

I have HORRIBLE taste in women.
>>
>>84492513
dammit, i forgot that my clicking on a link allows lindsay to get even more abortions for her amusement! well played sir
>>
>>84490212
She needs to start working out and eat a clean diet. She is actually cute.
>>
>>84491775
That's cause you're underaged
>>
>>84492513
the kid would've ended up being a feminist anyway
>>
File: PROMOTIONS.jpg (33KB, 305x350px) Image search: [Google]
PROMOTIONS.jpg
33KB, 305x350px
A B O R T I O N S
>>
File: trillion dead crayfish.png (219KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
trillion dead crayfish.png
219KB, 500x665px
>>84492513
>>
>>84490483
To be fair, most detractors of arguments like this (the most vocal ones at least) are people who have a victim complex and shout white genocide as if that's what's happening when things get more diverse.
>>
>>84490939
>thinks women are getting abortions as casually as getting their oil changed
Where is this even coming from? Do you sit in front of an abortion clinic and see a bunch of rich white ladies stroll in without a care in the world?

>I'm still pro-choice myself
>but I'm against women casually choosing abortion
>>
>>84493168
>>84493168
"white genocide" is a stupid over-exaggeration, but look at the fucking BBC for example. it's an extreme way to point out a fair criticism. they don't care about reason or even historical accuracy, they just want to shoe-horn a "diverse"(and by diverse i mean black, because black equals diversity) person in there. why am i watching a king arthur show with a black guinevere in dark ages britain? because shut up and stop being a racist! why is there a black guy fighting alongside Danes in their conquest of the English Heptarchy? shut up it's because diversity!
>>
>>84493293
planned parenthood makes the vast majority of their money AS A CORPORATION from abortions. if you don't think their propaganda is biased you might as well not think the westboro baptist church's propaganda is biased.

there ois a stong push in the mainstream narrative to normalize abortion to the level of spitting out a fucking chewing gum
>>
>>84493327
Or you could not watch it if it bothers you so much. Call it what it is, soulless pandering. White genocide isn't even a thing. The moment someone uses that phrase is when no one takes them seriously.
>>
>>84493436
Nothing you just posted was even remotely true.
>>
>>84493494
well how about fuck you, maybe i wanna watch a show about the Danish invasion, and maybe i don't wanna get taken out of it by hstorical anomalies. maybe i'm British and forced to pay a goddamn TV license and what they're doing with my money is wrong and stupid
>>
>>84493565
Wow. If any of that is true, England sounds awful. Sucks to be you, homie.
>>
>>84493553
http://www.dailywire.com/news/11723/how-much-cash-did-planned-parenthood-clear-last-amanda-prestigiacomo#exit-modal
>>
>>84493616
such is the fate of Londonistan
>>
>>84493652
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/
And I'm supposed to believe anything they write because...?

Also even if your right wing biased article isn't a load of shit, why is it a problem that they're making money? Is America not a capitalist society? The market has spoken, They're giving the people what they want. Or rather, they're taking what people don't want.
>>
>>84493825
look, i just linked one article, if this is something you really care about you can easily find many more sources, not right-wing ones.
the point i'm making is that planned parenthood is promoting a narrative of being a non-profit for the benefit of women's health and is in the meantime making literally hundreds of millions of dollars on abortions that the mainstream, non-right wing media is applauding.

you're free to think of the right-wing as demons who want women back in the kitchen, but the truth is, the regressive left is far worse and far more influential in society.

the right-wing isn't a buch of nazis, it's the modern left with all the nazis now, if you can't see that you're no liberal.

thread OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU&t=1s
>>
Jesus Christ Fox News strikes again
>>
She's not that bad I'd fuck her without condom and cum in minutes.

She's like a little Garafalo.
>>
>>84494130
>The regressive left is so influential that they have little to no representation of power in the government.
>>
>>84494322
they're so influential they have taken over all the universities, and in ten years all those idiotic triggered students who are protesting halloween costumes today will be in positions of power
>>
>>84492186
Metokur said on his Patreon that there wasn't enough stuff to talk about with Lindsay, and scrapped the video about a week ago. Then he rushed together a Linkara video, and just kinda makes fun of his shitty comic and shemale fetish despite saying that there was a ton of stuff to discuss about him.
>>
>>84494322
depends where you are, Justin Trudeau is a regressive leftist
>>
>>84492338
t. spoony
>>
File: 7a1.png (498KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7a1.png
498KB, 600x600px
>>84490385
>posting ironycel memes
>>
>>84494322
Yeah starting like 8 months ago. We only just fot the ball back from these fuckers we ain't giving it up quick or easy. You'll have your time again in 2028
>>
>>84490385
>Almost every car that a guy owns is given a female pronouns for some reason

What did she mean by that? If I were to give my dog a female name is there a differences? And yes both are objects to me.
>>
>Why do male transformers don't require an explaination, but female do? Something something anti women, male gaze etc.

This has fuckin nothing to do with muh patriarchy, 2 genders require an explaination because people will start thinking about them having sex. If all the transformers would be male OR female it wouldn't be an issue. God, feminists...
>>
>>84494484
and all of Sweden

i know, i know, low-hanging fruit
>>
>>84492945
I got a surprise for that cold ass bitch come Halloween concerning this.
>>
>>84490385
>"Almost every car that a guy owns is given female pronouns for some reason, but if they can transform and talk they have to be dudes now."

Because guys giving their vehicles feminine names has nothing to do with the transformer universe?
>>
Hey guys wanna listen to a fat 3/10 complain about women's rights in movies and drink because she is SO randumb!
Make Sure To Subscribe!
>>
>>84494815
Isn't that more of a boat thing, too? I've never heard someone call their car a "she".
>>
>>84490385
when the youth are literally welcoming jewish overlords you can see the extent of their control
>>
>>84494704
>God, feminists...

Some of ém are almost as bitchy as you guys.
>>
File: commonwealth-bank-staff.jpg (67KB, 515x287px) Image search: [Google]
commonwealth-bank-staff.jpg
67KB, 515x287px
>>84494965
>the youth are literally welcoming jewish overlords

don't worry anon, I've got you
>>
>>84495005
jesus christ, let me expailn this to you.

women are still opressed in the middle east, africa, etc. but FEMINISM, as we think of it today in the West, refers to western societies, OK?

In the west, it is literally illegal to discriminate against women, Feminism has accomplished all it set out to do.

It has nothing more to achieve which is why feminists today are lunatics and regressives.

there is no wage gap. there is a difference between Equality of Opportunity and Equality of Outcome. A woman that has the exact same job as a man is piad the exact same.

Men earn more than women AS A GROUP, because more men go into STEM fields and more women go into fucking gender studies. Women have the OPTION to go into stem, they CHOOSE not to.

Why aren't you screeching about equal representation in toxic sewage workers, which are mostly male? OH BECAUSE 50/50 REPRESENTATION IN EVERY WORKPLACE OF EVERYTHING IS FUCKING IDIOTIC
>>
>>84490385
You realise the second comment is taking the piss out of you stupid faggots.
>>
>>84495414
There he is, the observant millenial. How many Community threads did you make back in the day?
>>
Who gives a fuck. I'd rather watch Doug critique breakfast cereal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCdBMt7WHDU&t=0s
>>
>>84495397
>women are still oppressed in the middle east, Africa, etc. but FEMINISM, as we think of it today in the West, refers to western societies, OK?
relative privation fallacy. Also you set goalposts with the middle east thing and the moved them yourself.

>In the west, it is literally illegal to discriminate against women, Feminism has accomplished all it set out to do.
Correct

>It has nothing more to achieve which is why feminists today are lunatics and regressives.
Incorrect

>The rest
Strawman Fallacy
>>
>>84495496
No idea what community is.
>>
>>84495675
can you please tell me what more feminism has to achieve, in the west specifically? i'm specifically talking about feminism in the West, so tell me, WHAT RIGHTS DO THEY NOT HAVE?

fight the manspreading on subways?
>>
>>84495675
>relative privation fallacy. Also you set goalposts with the middle east thing and the moved them yourself.
He didn't, because the same groups who claim to "fight for women and equality" are the same groups who not only defend Islam and Sharia, but actively turn a blind eye to the shit that happens because of them in Western societies.
>>
>>84495505

goddamn he is one weird looking dude
>>
>>84490483
Yeah, that makes sense with human biology.
These are fucking robots. They don't have muscles or bones.
>>
>>84490385
>MFW all the cars I have had female names
Shit, never thought about that.
>>
>>84495754
You misinterpret criticism, or even just observation, of media with the attempt to get said media banned. And cherrypick silly people on blogs.

They don't need any more main rights in most western countries (though some little things may still be unfair, and I do mean in opportunity rather than outcome). But they do need to protect the rights they already have.
>>
File: handsome_man.jpg (36KB, 489x502px) Image search: [Google]
handsome_man.jpg
36KB, 489x502px
>>84495798
>>
>>84490537
>>for attention
[citation needed]
>>
>>84495788
No, that's a strawman fallacy.

People do defend muslims as individuals from being attacked out of bigotry and assuming guilt. But that isn't the same thing as defending the actions of ISIS terrorists.
>>
>>84496027
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Nostalgia_Chick
>>
>>84496121
>https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Nostalgia_Chick
>using Encycopedia Dramatica as a source
>>
>>84496157
What do you want, a peer reviewed article?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1833212/
Don't reply to me or my wifes son ever again
>>
>>84496157
Not him but what's wrong with it as a source?
>>
>>84491649
Lindsey is gnored if not unwanted by all /tv,
And not even a month ago since the same 2-3anons have been reposting her and triyng to present her as a neutral voice
>>
>>84494965
Are you for real? That's a fucking simpsons joke.
>>
>>84496239
It's a satire website. It's whole thing is that it isn't a reliable source.

Have you been reading it seriously?
>>
>>84495940
oh but what are these silly little things, do tell?

because you see, systemically, if a woman feels she is being systemically discriminated against, she can just(and should) sue the company/place and get justice. same for a man.

if you are talking about societal prejudice, like some men who still think women are worthless, that's where the thought police come in. because these men are PROHIBITED BY THE LAW TO DISCRIMINATE, AND IF THEY DO, THEY CAN BE SUED(AND SHOULD BE), but what the goddamn government CAN'T do is ORDER human beings to "not think the way they do". it's only ACTIONS that matter. you can't order a woman not to think men are garbage, and you can't order men not to think women are garbage, what you can do is make it illegal to DISCRIMINATE against them
>>
>>84496239
Have you read the website? It's a super-biased version of wikipedia, and they make a ton of shit up all the time for dramatic effect.

I'm not saying she didn't do it for attention, but ED probably just wrote that in as a jab.

>>84496219
She made a movie about her abortion, so what?
>>
Metokur did a terrible mistake at hinting his N.chick episode.
The entire Lindsey defence force came upon CA threads barely days after that, the very structure of post changed for the worse.
>>
>>84496219
The fact that she made a short film about it that she's never released publicly outside of small film festivals =/= she did it for attention
>>
>>84496077
You are purposefully ignoring the way people defend Muslims.
>>
>>84496438
He didn't even make the video in the end. There's barely anything to talk about with her, aside from the abortion thing (which isn't even that interesting).

Honestly, TGWTG as a whole aren't that interesting. If Metokur had just made a video about Spoony he'd have been better off.
>>
>>84496323
There's something else. You assume people who support women's rights don't support men's rights, likely because so called MRAs told you so. This isn't true either.
>>
>>84496528
He had plenty of material about Doug and Spoony to warrant separate videos though, and the Linkara video was at least half-decent. I'd say he should do the rest of the site in one single video, plus the juicy /tv/ shitposting
>>
>>84496528
She threatened with legal actions and with her fans doxxing M metokur.
Lindsey can't tale criticism like the little fascist she is.
>>
>>84496510
No.

And I'm sure you can find some complete terrorist sympathiser moron on Twitter or somewhere to show me, because some people are like that. But that doesn't make me wrong.
>>
>>84496565
you just don't get it, do you? i support people who support women's rights in the fucking Sudan. If you upport women's rights in the USA, UK, Canada, Germany, etc. you are not supporting shit because there is nothing to support, THEY ALREADY HAVE ALL THEIR RIGHTS.

I'm sorry, but a guy saying you can't play Halo as well as men is not fucking equal to getting acid thrown in your face for daring to be raped
>>
>>84496697
But women in sudan are the true feminist anon, islam is the religiom of equality
>>
>>84496610
The information in the Doug and Linkara videos is interesting, I guess, but nothing too special. Doug is doing stuff he doesn't want to do, and Linkara has a tranny fetish. So what?

I suppose my complaints only exist because I shitpost on /tv/ so much and thus already know most of the information, but isn't there any digging Metokur could do? I mean, all he's realy doing is reading off of each TGWTG members' ED page.
>>
File: reddit gold.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
reddit gold.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
>actually defending this rat
>>
>>84496697
So why are you complaining.? If you support these things why are you trying to argue against the other people who support them?

I think it's you who just doesn't get it.

And again with the same old retarded fallacies. When did I ever say that petty insults was the same as an acid attack.
>>
>>84496768
A corpse and a rape fetish
>>
>>84496856
ok then. i tried. no one ITT can say i didn't try

i do hope you're a troll, if you're not i pity your mother
>>
>>84496883
I forgot about those two, but Metokur is the guy who fingerbanged a fat girl on stream. I don't think he's one to comment on sexual preferences.
>>
>>84496918
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>84490939
Abortion is murder.
>But muh rape babies!

It's not their fault. Fuck. Now we have feminist cunts advocating for "post-birth" abortion because the value of life has been trivialized for the sake of female convenience. You don't get to decide who lives and who dies based on conjecture or because someone's life might be a little more difficult. Abortion is also at the root of declining birth rates and mass immigration to replace the native population.
>>
>>84496783
Probably she already have friends lurking /lgbt, this posts an threads are pure white knighting
>>
>>84496918
see this >>84496934

also this >>84496918
>>
>>84496945
Fetuses aren't babies. aborting an undeveloped fetus is the same as clipping nails.
>>
>>84497022
>Fetuses aren't babies.

Yes they are, medically speaking.

https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html
>>
File: 1498873532448.jpg (23KB, 574x371px) Image search: [Google]
1498873532448.jpg
23KB, 574x371px
>>84497022
Life begins at conception.
>>
>>84497022
I like abortions when it kills the babies or poor peole, it should be wordly promoted and payed to poor people specially.
>>
>>84497069
Your skin cells are also alive. The sperm and the egg were too.

Don't care.
>>
>dude lemme analyze movies made for boys via feminism

but why?
>>
>>84497127
Why not?
>>
>>84497117
>I am unable to differentiate between a part of a larger organism and a separate life entirely

Liberals are retarded on purpose. They must be.
>>
>>84497062
That source does not support your argument.
>>
Remember nobody EVER in CA thread defended lindsey befoe the metokur videos. Only for lewd pics of her tits
>>
>>84497232
>The views of actual medical professionals are irrelevant when they contradict my shrill leftist rhetoric.
>>
>>84497210
>I am unable to differentiate between a lump of stem cells and a developed organism.

/pol/ is retarded
>>
>>84496856
knock it off Steve, no one is interested in Atheism+
>>
>>84497304
They don't contradict me.
>>
>>84497116
Except abortion only makes the problem worse.

>The movie repeatedly emphasizes Levitt’s self-image as the Scourge of Dishonesty, so it’s ironic that he included a segment reasserting his most popular theory: that legalizing abortion cut crime decades later through pre-emptive prenatal capital punishment of the “unwanted.”
>Yet, as the creativity expended upon baby names by expectant black teens suggests, underclass pregnancies appear to have been largely wanted. Instead, Roe v. Wade’s main demographic effect was more likely decimating the law-abiding working and middle classes.

http://takimag.com/article/freakonomics1/print
>>
>>84497333
It's a valid point on both sides. Undeveloped cells are not human yet but they will become a human if not prevented from doing so

why do both sides insist on pretending abortion is not an extremely complex issue?
>>
>>84497069
And there's nothing immoral about destroying living tumors, even if they might grow up to be babies some day.
>>
>>84497333
>If I dismissively refer to an early stage human being as a "lump", I can ignore the actual science.

>>84497363

Sure does.

https://lozierinstitute.org/a-scientific-view-of-when-life-begins/
>>
>>84497428
Because not everyone is a fence-sitting faggot.
>>
@84497446
Reported for underage posting.
Go back to elementary school kiddo.
>>
>>84497428
Because it isn't.
Everyone knows very well when life begins until this topic is brought up.
>>
>>84497454
Don't think so.

Scientifically speaking that's what they are.
>>
>>84497470
fence-sitting faggots are the worst, go ideologues!
>>
>>84497554
Scientifically speaking they are human beings.

https://lozierinstitute.org/a-scientific-view-of-when-life-begins/
>>
>>84490385
>all the cars have female names
Never heard of this. Is it an american thing?
>>
>>84497602
Doesn't make them people.

And please stop linking think tank articles thinking it proves anything.
>>
Give a reason why its illegal to abort a recently born bay
>>
>>84497766
That isn't just a lump of stem cells.
>>
>>84497577
>everyone who doesn't seek an arbitrary middle ground is an ideologue.

>>84497718
Actually, yes it does make them people, no matter what some aging roastie says.
>>
>>84497851
No. It doesn't.

I just bit off a bit of skin. That wasn't just human, it was me.
>>
File: why wont it die.jpg (160KB, 695x572px) Image search: [Google]
why wont it die.jpg
160KB, 695x572px
>>84497718
It does you fucking retard. Don't even bother sharing your own updated definition of the word "people" = individual human being. Das it.
No go back go reddit.
>>
>>84497851
what makes it arbitrary? from what i see "arbitrary are the two sides on the left and right in this specific issue
>>
>>84497930
Go back to school
>>
Why does she hate the British?

What the hell did we do to her?
>>
>>84497809
Its still a parasite with no personality nor experiences or own ideas
>>
>>84498075
Just like you
>>
>>84497995
Oh wow, cell divisions and fertilisation. Sure showed me.

Idiot.
>>
>>84498012
You're not brown enough to bone.
>>
>>84490212
Didn't she fuck practically everyone at TGWTG and have an abortion just so she could make a documentary about having an abortion?
>>
File: 1495328579318.jpg (36KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
1495328579318.jpg
36KB, 479x269px
>>84498139
Yes and no respectively. The abortion was just happy coincidence that it happened when she was in college.
>>
File: 1454720166253.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1454720166253.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
You people are so fucking pathetic.

Who the fuck wastes their time arguing, heck, even thinking about this garbage?

Fucking /pol has ruined this site.
>>
File: Rent.png (257KB, 574x466px) Image search: [Google]
Rent.png
257KB, 574x466px
>>84498206
shut up you spoilsport whore
>>
Feminism makes women FEEL intelligent without actually having any intelligence.
>>
>>84498107
>>/pol/
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (27KB, 631x356px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
27KB, 631x356px
best girls
>>
>>84494130
superior song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE
>>
File: shame.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
shame.png
473KB, 600x706px
>>84498445
>>
>>84490483
Dude...
>>
File: 60 of 9.png (491KB, 571x649px) Image search: [Google]
60 of 9.png
491KB, 571x649px
>>
>>84498545
Le proud kekistani memes
>>
>>84498694
Didnt she hated that costume?
>>
>>84498741
Still wore it, like the subservient whore she is
>>
>>84498855
I remember linkara twiting about his exposed accounts and lindsey replying how she deleted all her old stuff as soon as her e-fame started.
If linkara is actually an hipocrite rape fetishist what lindsey could be?
>>
>>84498703
I dunno, if I had to pick one good thing to come out of the whole feminism/SJW movement it's that i've genuinely learned that the right isn't a boogeyman you should dismiss out of hand. sane people can disagree and discuss things with other sane people.
>>
File: full.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>84499022
*most* of her old stuff
>>
>>84498855
That was the episode where I couldn't take anymore and stopped watching them.
>>84499022
A ghoulish bitch to tried to profit off of murdering her own kid. I see her like some creepy ass parents who either by negligence let their kid die, or directly caused their kid to die and try to game fame and fortune through sympathy.
>>
File: 5683568.png (11KB, 587x687px) Image search: [Google]
5683568.png
11KB, 587x687px
>>84490212
>former whore-for-nerds trusn raging feminist

This is becoming such an old story. These girls, bereft of the ability to make their own identity, latch onto a group of guys like fucking lampreys. As time marches on, they become more and more aware of how pathetic they actually are with their tryhard, leeching ways, and feel more and more resentment towards the guys, mixing it up in their heads like it's the GUYS' fault the girl is such a pathetic, codependent dysfunctional.

Until eventually the girl flips out, goes "full feminist," while shitting all over her former cohorts, acting like they were the ones holding her back. Such a fucking old story these days.

No bitch, you were a tryhard, grasping whore because of you, not because of them. It's not their fault you amounted to little more than a fucking tourist in their world.
>>
>>84499110
We have nothing juicy about her old internet activities, i'm sure there was another nasty cock slut scenario wating to be uncover
>>
>>84498517
>CRG

PROOF POSITIVE that all a feminist needs is a good dicking from a man with a healthy testosterone level.
>>
>>84499306
to be fair, we all need a good dicking from CRG
>>
>>84490385
>"it warms my little gay heart"

Dollars to donuts they typed that while not actually feeling anything, with a dead expression on their face. Because SJWs are all sociopaths.
>>
>>84491008
white woman barely ever get abortions, the people who get abortions are ghetto blacks who have really poor planning abilities.
>>
>>84499584
The father was Indian
>>
>>84499770
oh, well id abort it to desu
>>
>>84499770
Top kek she got CURRY'D this get better and better
>>
File: elon-musk-20837159-1-402.png (132KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
elon-musk-20837159-1-402.png
132KB, 300x300px
>>
>>84499869
She exclusively fucks brown men, unless they offer her a job like Doug did
>>
>>84499869
he probably explained to her having the baby would have been culturally insensitive. somehow
>>
>>84495876
Theyre obviously treated as metal humans with human figures, if they were really alien like in design and behavior that would be different. Its not like Arcee cant defeat Megatron because she's biologically weaker, she's just a weaker robot. The lore accounting for these kinda things is what makes gender questionable in the first place.

>>84498602
Her video raised some interesting points and deserved a rebuttal, or do you prefer the comments immediately after calling her fat and ABORTION?
>>
>>84499909
50d chest.
>>
>>84499909
>feminist
>ugly
>childless
>unmarried
>aborts her offspring
>exclusively fucks shitskins

Typical
>>
>>84499909
>she fucked Doug
He wishes.
>>
>>84500082
He wish to fuck everything that cast a shadow and is not his wife
>>
File: Penis Goes Here.png (163KB, 330x688px) Image search: [Google]
Penis Goes Here.png
163KB, 330x688px
>>84500082
How else did she get the job
>>
>>84500346
Doug probably thought she would thank him with sex.
He's a born Beta, they have a tendency to orbit sluts.
>>
>>84500346
Does she swallow?

Television and films
>>
File: 1395100271795.gif (2MB, 667x384px) Image search: [Google]
1395100271795.gif
2MB, 667x384px
>>84500483
She licks her lips, but most of it will be on her face usually
>>
Feminist A thinks that not putting a pink, gendered female robot in the movie is sexist

Feminist B thinks that putting a pink, gendered female robot is sexist.

There. Is. No. Pleasing. Women.

Homo-sapiens are a patriarchal species and females are fundamentally emotional creatures and that is why in all myths, legends, religions and tales of every world culture they are of inferior status.

It's a fucking fact of life and no amount of bitching will ever change it.
>>
>>84490212
>femninist
>fat
>punchable face
>surly she's asking for it
>>
File: 1483347907115.png (97KB, 275x239px) Image search: [Google]
1483347907115.png
97KB, 275x239px
>>84500860
She can be cute sometimes
>>
File: Nostalgia_Chick.jpg (6KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
Nostalgia_Chick.jpg
6KB, 303x166px
>>
>>84498453
Gonna need sauce on the fatty
>>
>>84503123
Her friend Nella
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.