[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished Atlantis, is Universe worth watching? Also general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 37

File: a704e2246a03d918334ecf93ce9e6f88.jpg (195KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
a704e2246a03d918334ecf93ce9e6f88.jpg
195KB, 1191x670px
I just finished Atlantis, is Universe worth watching?

Also general Stargate thread if you like.
>>
All of the episodes relating to the time travel mayhem from "Time" are worth watching.
The rest - not so much.
>>
>>84489327

First season and a half of Universe is aids.

Last half of S2 is nearly Babylon5 or SG-1 level.

It'll start out horrible, then get you excited, then end with a cliff-hanger that'll never finish you off.
>>
>>84489327
If you've got nothing else to watch then yeah watch it.
Season 2 > Season 1

Just know that the ending is very unfulfilling.
>>
>>84489370
>then end with a cliff-hanger that'll never finish you off.

Apparently there's a licensed comic coming out that is going to be about whether Eli really did die a lonely death or not.
>>
File: KinoWebisodes.jpg (29KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
KinoWebisodes.jpg
29KB, 1280x800px
>>84489327
it is known

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92_xNVVmtDk
>>
>>84489327
SGU sucks. Second half of Season 2 is okay. And the time traveling stuff is okay, but in reality it's a shit that should have never existed. we literally could have had ten season of SGA if it wasn't for Mozilla and others. But they just had to have fags on their show. That's why the canceled SGA. The test audiences didn't want fags in their family viewing hour. This pissed off Mozilla and others.
>>
Ok so this opening to episode 1 is looking pretty darn edgy compared to SG1 and SGA
>>
File: 1496389724691.jpg (82KB, 1248x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496389724691.jpg
82KB, 1248x720px
why is sga so shit?
>>
Time to fix the Galactica!
>>
>>84489370
>I quit Universe 1.5 of the way through it

Fucking figures
>>
>>84489516
It wasn't shit, it was just bland and the characters were boring.
>>
>>84489498
it gets so much worse lmao

it's so bad
>>
>>84489517
>it's a rush gets elected german chancellor and tries to take over europe episode

the tone was always super weird when raimi directed an episode
>>
>>84489555
Does it at least have full frontal nudity like SG1 did in it's first episode?
>>
>>84489498
Yeah you will fucking hate it, Carlyle is the only good part of the show but really, try to survive through all the forced shitty teenage drama for season 2.
>>
>>84489576
no but it has the juiciest titties in all of scifi
>>
>>84489592
Sam Carter cameo?
>>
File: SGU-Time-Rush.jpg (34KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
SGU-Time-Rush.jpg
34KB, 750x421px
>For a moment there I thought we were in trouble...

Why was this episode so kino?
>>
>>84489498
They canceled SGA to have degenerate couples engage in premarital sex and to have fags and edgy negroes and conflict and hate and anger and suicides

>>84489516
You're shit.
>>
>>84489697
considering how terrible SGA had become after s3, I consider the cancellation a mercy kill
>>
>>84489734
It was boring, not terrible. I liked Michael
>>
>>84489750
the way they tossed and introduced characters left and right ruined my immersion. you could really tell they didn't know what cast they wanted, and they didn't know what stories they wanted to tell. when elizabeth and carson left, it started to fall apart
>>
>>84489848
Were they fired or did they want to leave the show?

I kept expecting Elizabeth to show up again, but she never did. Felt a little blue-balled desu
>>
>>84489734
It could be dull. It tested great with family audiences because it was a show they could sit down as a family and enjoy. That doesn't happen anymore because hollywood and others insisted on having fags in everything and sex scenes and not even normal implied sex between a husband and a wife but when it isn't fags, it's premarital freaks. A bunch of stinking degenerates!
>>
>>84489871
>>84489848
Mozilla and others could be terrible writers and they were cowards. They never took chances. I of course would have had a crew of Priors, Asurans and Wraith because why not, but they were awfully tame. Why Rodney couldn't keep his near ascension abilities? I'll tell you why because they're Afraid of awesomeness.
>>
>>84489980
They knew the Ascension Machine worked on Rodney safely and knew they could fix him. Often wondered why they never fixed that machine and gave him temporary super powers when they were in a pickle.
>>
File: 1498769822623.gif (831KB, 200x136px) Image search: [Google]
1498769822623.gif
831KB, 200x136px
>>84489327
>Universe worth watching?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

For fuck sake do not watch that shit at ALL!!!!

It has a few cameos of SG actors and shit, but aside from that, it is only SG in name. Nothing about it is SG related in tone. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT listen to full fledged faggots like,

>>84489370
>>84489349
>>84489392
>>
>>84490104
>not liking "Time"
>>
File: tent fire.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tent fire.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>84490123
You're an idiot.
>>
This doesn't have nearly enough camp for my liking. I don't normally drop shows once I start, but this might do it
>>
>>84490175
I told you >>84489588
But sustain laddie, sustain
>>
>>84490000
Lack of imagination. They literally suffered from a lack of imagination. Einstein, Newton, Planck and others spent months and months doing thought experiments and coming up with revolutionary ideas.
>>
File: ScreencapS3IntotheFire5.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ScreencapS3IntotheFire5.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
Goold?
>>
File: 341ba194_o[1].jpg (37KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
341ba194_o[1].jpg
37KB, 485x340px
>>84489327
watch it, thog first 10-15 is a BSG imitating on YA-scifi style, but gets better.

alter that, go to pic related
>>
File: 1490547564098.jpg (222KB, 1920x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1490547564098.jpg
222KB, 1920x1060px
watching the pilot
>>
>>84489438
wtf is Mozilla (aside from the browser i use)?
SGA had fags? i don't remember anything like that, tho i dropped it after ~2 season

>The test audiences didn't want fags in their family viewing hour.
i can agree with that. also, LFTFY: *any hour*
>>
File: tv SGU mosaic1roll.jpg (243KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tv SGU mosaic1roll.jpg
243KB, 900x900px
>>84489592
Johansen is better tho

yummy mature blondie
>>
>>84491454
87 7 "Whispers" William Waring Joseph Mallozzi & Paul Mullie September 5, 2008

Sheppard and Beckett join Major Anne Teldy’s team on a planet with one of Michael’s research facilities for the early versions of his human-iratus hybrids concealed inside a cave system. The team battles the hybrids and kills them. And Beckett, who helped out, leaves Atlantis for good to travel the galaxy and help the people out there.

Joseph Mozilla suffered much butt hurt when test audiences got pissed off, and rightly so, when Mozilla tried to force a relationship between a degenerate fag dyke bitch, who wanted to rub up on Dr Keller. Disgusting degenerate Dogs!

Happily the test audiences told him to shove it up his ass. All of this happened before Season 5's release but after their reaction, Mozilla got pissed and decided to cancel SGA in lieu of an edgier degenerate version. Needless to say it blew up in his face. Dark Matter was shitty but watchable but this new season is now fag able. If you'd notice Mozilla played it straight for the better part of two seasons, and then he brought in the faggots.

Piss on Josef Mozilla.
>>
File: 1487424689671.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487424689671.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>It's a woman is a commander tv series
>>
>>84491562

who's number 5 senpai
>>
>>84489327

Just jerk off with the titty monster woman scenes and that's all u need.
>>
why was sga created if sga is just sg1 in another galaxy?
>>
>>84492028
I think it was supposed to be their Voyager - far from home, no way back, no support. But like Voyager they gave that up
>>
>it's a balding manlet ends up with Jewel Staite episode

NO!

Fuck you SGA, that didn't happen. Keller got it on with Ronan and Makay and Zilenka formed an unspoken gay marriage out of necessity
>>
>>84492028
SGA isn't SG1 in another Galaxy. Mckay, Sheppard, Tela, Ronin, were as different as one could get from SG1's Daniel, Jack, Sam and Teal'c. Hammond and Elizabeth is as different as one could get.
The Wraith and the Goa'uld is as different as one could get. And there's the Asurans who were as different to Replicators, as one could get.
>>
>>84492078
Keep that gay shit to yourself buddy. It's why SGA was canceled. Mozilla trying to force fag shit. But Mckay and Keller were better for each other than Conan the Barbarian. The nerd got the girl, that's all that matters.
>>
>>84492113
The nerd had a girl, the cute plant lady who looked like she was probably really into anal. Then they just dropped her so they could should this mismatch down our throat
>>
>>84492139
But I really really wanted Rodney and Keller to hook up. Happily that Whisper episode bullshit Josef Mozilla was trying to force with Keller hooking up with a dyke bitch, fell through. What a piece of shit he is, but happily it fell through and fans got Rodney and Keller. Still sucks Mozilla canceled SGA for an edgier fag version.
>>
>>84489576
No but it has Julia Benson

She's good but it's hard to take her seriously as a military person when her tits are the size of the fucking moon. At one point a certain science character from past seasons body swaps with her for a short while and has a hard time not staring at her own body hah.

Also, the time travel episode where they watched themselves die was excellent.

The show had great potential, started off a bit rough but with good acting, and got canceled as soon as it was hitting its stride. It's tried to be too different from previous Stargate shows, and despite being a cool concept, by the time the viewers and writers figured it out, it was too late.
>>
>>84492028
For based Zelenka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CmaE4oILck
>>
>>84492082
I thought the Replicators were created by some tauri guy on a planet after a civil war.
>>
>>84492113
>Keep that gay shit to yourself buddy. It's why SGA was canceled.
>Gay people got SG:A canceled

Please tell me you don't actually believe this
>>
>>84492214
aw, I was hoping for him to be saying non-show related stuff that whole time. Since nobody speaks Czech
>>
>>84492213
The fans of the series hated it. Some of us watched it though we cursed both it and Mozilla at ever recourse, we however still watched and complained incessantly on sifi and got perma banned. I wasn't perma banned because I kept my complaints to bare minumum, but plenty of people I was buds with on their forum for a great many years when sifi was sifi, got their accounts deleted. We kept complaining on gateworld of course but I haven't been there in years, can't even say if gateworld is still a thing. Was a part of the SGUsucks movement and by being a part of I mean that I supported them textually. When SGU was canceled it was a victory for us but also a defeat because Stargate would be dead forever. Didn't have to be that way though, we could have had at leas three more seasons of SGA, but no, we had to have faggots!

>>84492233
The replicator technology is a lot like fire, eventually everyone makes it there. In the real world we're a hair's breadth away from creating similar minuscule sized automatons, we've already created molecular engines so it's only a matter of time before we've created nano bots.
But Atlantis pointed out that the guy who devised the first time machine was the very same guy who went to Milky Way and made a bunch of stuff among them, replicators. He abandoned a lot of his research all over the place of which lots of people found and mucked around with creating their versions of it.

>>84492287
Listen buddy, you're a bit behind the curve. I'm not telling you what I thought happened, we were there, thousands of us were there, Mozilla and others were dumb enough to post their feelings. In fact because of how poorly fag on scifi shows tested, The cunts at Scifi got the actors from BSG to encourage audiences to give fags a chance. You're a kid so I don't expect you to know anything. But this was years ago, son, and obviously before your time otherwise you would know better.
>>
>>84489327
its not good, but watchable. its trying to be atlantis in a darker way, makes a lot of mistakes and makes much more unfitting things to correct them.

>theres not enough action going on on the ship and also too few people
>lets let a hostile faction pull another energy-providing planet out of their ass to throw a boarding team on the destiny, im sure it will not look completely hillarious and desperate
>oh and when were at it, let some cute chick from the boarding team get in a relation ship with the fattie and let her die horribly later
>>
>>84492362
>this whole post
>we got sgu canceled
>faggots fags fags fags

this is autism right?

christ did a gay person kill your parents or something?
>>
>>84492465
did you really read that post? what does it say?
>>
>>84492534
waiting for my coffee to cool kek

basically

"me and a bunch of other angry autists sperged out about fags on muh sci fi and complained until we got perma banned from stargate forums, which totally got the show canceled, i hate fags, blah blah blah, fags, fags, fags, i was there kid you dont even know"
>>
>>84492624
should have stopped reading the first time he used josef mozilla
>>
>>84492465
Be a fag in your home. But that's not what this is about. It's about indoctrination. If you can't see that then that's your business. Live in ignorance until you rot. Reality, that bit that exist around you, has shown how they've moved to infect every walk of life with this unnatural shit.
4% of any peoples, be it everyone or just America, engages in this shit. You see son I'm older than you obviously and I've read a lot of things about how ((special interest groups)) (see: jews), or cultural Marxist, went out of their way to literally silence any opposition to this shit. The American Psychiatrist Association had a meeting in which they wanted to engage in a scientific Statistical Analysis of Homosexuality, examine the benefits and the faults to be in a better position to classify both it and its practicioners. This was 1977. Fags and their enablers storm the meetings, disrupts it and then engages in a response of terror until senior members bowed, relented or out right quit. You kids are the product of their indoctrination. Dykes account for 27% of abuses against women, and they're 5 times more likely to engage in infidility. Fags are 5 times more likely to have a STD, and they account for 47% of new HIV infection and nearly half of all AIDS cases and both dykes and fags are literally 2% each, of Americans. But they're so normal and stuff and there's nothing wrong with any of it.

And now look at the state of television, every show has faggots and everyone's praising them for their normalcy and bravery.

You kids are hilarious.
>>
>>84492686
is this pasta, or did you really just type this up right now?
>>
>>84492712
If it wasnt a pasta... IT IS NOW!
>>
>>84492648
Mozilla's another one. CEO gives 800 bucks to traditonal marriage and he's attacked and scorned and the fag mafia demands the board fires him. And they do. As Kevin Sorbo said of these disgusting subhuman filthy animals, "They're of the mind that you're entitled to your rights so as long as those rights agrees with their wrongs."
>>
>>84492362
>>84492686
>>84492748

im trying to imagine the kind of person that types this stuff. what do you think he looks like?
>>
>>84492712
>>84492747
But it's reality. Fags and their enablers are what the Illuminati would be, were they a real thing. Just look at the state of television and media and pop culture, you say anything negative about fags or even hint at Jews ruining anything and you're all but immediately the most hated person ever.
>>
>>84492773
I look like you, son, a guy who has seen a lot of things. Unlike you, I'm not some coward who closes his eyes. I don't agree with Hitler's methods but I get why he did what he did. I hate even admitting as much but when it comes to Jewish corruption, once you see the big picture, you see why.
>>
>>84492686
by your math, heterosexual people account for 73% of abuse against women, and account for 53% of new HIV infection

THOSE MONSTERS
>>84492786
what exactly have gay people done other than ask to be treated like everyone else? why does them getting married bother you so much?
>>
>>84492842
>by your math, heterosexual people account for 73% of abuse against women, and account for 53% of new HIV infection
what is per capita
>>
>>84492842
Yes, that's right.

>>84492842
Define treated like everyone else. Define what that means. You're a shit eater, should I treat you like someone who eats pie. I can't compare you, a shit eater, to some one who eats pie. You're a shit eater, so it's not like I'll have you over for dinner with a hot plate of shit for you to eat.

Normal people simply wants your fag friends to eat shit in the comfort of their own home and around other shit eaters and people, like yourself, who isn't against some one eating shit. But to demand, Everyone either engage in shit eating or force them to watch and support shit eaters and even Graver, expose their kids to shit eaters.

You people are lucky there hasn't been a call to arms. You're out to infect people's kids with the idea that eating shit is somehow normal. Hitler was right, he went about it poorly, but damn he was spot on.

Just look at the state of television, Entertainment and celebrity.
>>
>>84489327
>just finished Atlantis, is Universe worth watching?
Yes. Robert Carlyle is worth watching. The atmosphere seemed to take some cues from BSG to worthwhile effect. It's nowhere near as campy as Atlantis and SG-1 so don't expect a romp.
>>
File: Julie McNiven.jpg (3MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
Julie McNiven.jpg
3MB, 2736x3648px
>>84491735
Julie McNiven.
She was also Hildy from Mad Men.
>>
File: stargate universe rush.jpg (56KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
stargate universe rush.jpg
56KB, 640x425px
>>
>>84492953
>You're a shit eater, should I treat you like someone who eats pie. I can't compare you, a shit eater, to some one who eats pie. You're a shit eater, so it's not like I'll have you over for dinner with a hot plate of shit for you to eat.

kek this shit is gold

keep going you crazy homophobe poster
>>
File: Julia Benson 1.jpg (4MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Julia Benson 1.jpg
4MB, 2448x3264px
>>
>>84492953
But I know gay people that like to eat pie
>>
File: Julia Benson 2.jpg (1MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
Julia Benson 2.jpg
1MB, 4256x2832px
>>
>>84493080
pretty much perfect
>>
File: Julia Benson 3.jpg (240KB, 936x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Julia Benson 3.jpg
240KB, 936x1406px
>>
>>84493102
Surely the air force has size limits on female soldier's racks?
>>
she's done nudity btw. google julia benson nude
>>
File: Julia Benson SGU.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Julia Benson SGU.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>84492953
>Just look at the state of television, Entertainment and celebrity.

Yeah, it's almost like it's YOU who doesn't belong.

Hmm, really gets the ol' clock tickin'.
>>
File: Stargate SG-1 Cheyenne.webm (2MB, 1034x572px) Image search: [Google]
Stargate SG-1 Cheyenne.webm
2MB, 1034x572px
>In television, Stargate SG-1 Stargate Command is located at Cheyenne Mountain. There is now a broom closet in the real Chyenne Mountain Complex now called "Stargate Command".
>>
>>84493153
Yeah, minimum size.
>>
>>84489327
Yes. It's not as good in the beginning but comes pretty damn close at the end.

And like Atlantis has his shitty episodes in-between as well.
>>
>>84493155
m-mommy?
>>
>>84493155
lmao
>>
Pierre /ourguy/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0nwauJbi5Q
>>
File: 1470139433835.jpg (24KB, 1248x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470139433835.jpg
24KB, 1248x720px
each woman in the military is a huge slut, since women love to be taken care of and they have an infinite supply of men eager to serve them/
>>
>>84492362
Thanks for killing off Stargate completely you asshat
>>
>>84493080
>>84493102
>>84493122
>>84493155
Are those even real? They look too big for the rest of her body.
>>
>>84493027
I am not homophobic sir. I am not. Fags can do whatever they want. Problem is we're not allowed to do whatever we want. A fag has the right to infect our way of life. But Christians are being censored for saying that faggotry is a sin. But they've done that from the beginnig, censoring all forms of degeneracy be it faggotry, fornication or adultery. Yet thanks to Jew media, we're being attacked whenever we call shit eaters shit eaters. But they're shit eaters. That's not normal. If you want to eat shit, you have every right to. But not to force others or try to infect other people's children with shit eating. That's disgusting. And the Jews has gone so far as to create cultural Marxist Nurseries and Echo chambers so that the easily influenced are becoming radicalized into attacking us for not wanting to eat shit, support eating shit, or allowing them to infect our kids with the ideal of eating shit. If one could call eating shit an ideal. Just look at the CW. Years ago the CW had normal teenagers, Now Everyone's a faggot. It's gross and unsettling. What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on, we're approaching the very same crescendo Hitler saw. Any day now we'll have a similar beer hall meetings only this time it'll be some where virtually on the hidden web because Jews control all forms of communicaiton. As Jesus said, Be innocent as a dove yet Cautious as a serpent and around Jews you're never to relax. And that's what hurts me. I know many Jews who are like me, not only conservative but hate the plight of America, and these ones would admit that among their people is a small minority who makes it hard for everyone else. Just like how the Pharisees and the Sadducees were small group yet they controlled the fates of millions. In today's world, less than 8,400 Jews controls the fate of billions. What a world what a world. The World's so screwed up and backward, Hand Maiden's tale is about A muslim woman in a muslim society, not anymore!
>>
>>84493239
Pretty sure they are real, she went topless once for some other movie and they looked very real
>>
>>84490104
>it's different than the others, therefore it's bad
End yourself
>>
File: sga-2x14-1686_SMALL.jpg (13KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
sga-2x14-1686_SMALL.jpg
13KB, 615x346px
>>84493231
That fucking episode
>>
>>84493175
The beautiful part about the American people is of how people show you how they feel with their wallets. Keep thinking they're on your side. Make a movie about gays why don't you and see how that sells.

>>84493238
It was glorious though. I thought I was the only one who was raging and raging but when I went back to the forum and I saw thread after thread after thread, I was literally in awe of how we all thought alike.
>>
>>84493325
there are plenty of shows and movies with gay characters that are doing just fine tho, clearly america doesn't mind
>>
what are the episodes where the wraith fights the replicators?
>>
>>84493437
google it
>>
>>84493407
I said, make movies or shows with only gay people why don't you. They've been plenty of shows with normal people. Thousands of movies and shows with normal people where gays never even existed and a greater number of them are classics. Now, do the same, only this time, just degenerate gays are your cast. If I were you, I wouldn't spend a copper on such an idea. You would fail.
>>
>>84493027
>reddit spacing
>unironically calling someone a homophobe
>on channel 4
hmm.. really makes me think
>>
>>84489592
>People got so thirsty for Sergeant Hooters that the showrunners threw a fit over it
>>
>>84493325
Why do you dislike things that are different?
>>
>>84493524
Why do you insist on infecting everything with shit eating?
>>
>>84493570
but it literally has no effect on you, so why does it bother you

gay people do nothing to you
>>
>That SGA episode at the very end where they had an entire AU episode shot completely like a CSI rip off (same filters, editing, camera work, music etc)
Genuinely a really cool idea
>>
>>84493570
Great argument.
>>
>>84493602
Shit eaters should always eat shit in the safety of their own homes. Do this and you will be allowed to do so, continue to force shit eating as normalcy and you will be met with opposition. Eventually another Hitler will raise up and this time, they'll use Guerrilla warfare to silence your incursion. And they'll start with your shit eaters parades. I for one can't wait. Fingers Crossed.

>>84493633
Keep your shit eating to yourself. Shit eating is a disgusting practice, you demanding I defend those of us who wants our food shit free, is not only illogical but insane. If shit eating was so prevalent, more than 4% of people would be eating shit.

Shows like the Dyke Word and Fags as Folks can't be repeated. You know why? Why don't you have dozens of shows and movies with fag only characters? I know, because it wouldn't make any money.
>>
>>84493261
your the fucking degen jesus freak
>>
>>84493716
didnt answer my question

also its obvious this is bait, so why are you still typing. its not even funny, but i'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>84493756
I have engaged in all manner of degeneracy, be it watching porn or masturbation. All of which are degenerate behaviors, to say the least. I however have sense enough to keep my degeneracy. You don't see me promoting my filth. That's the problem with shit eaters, they're attention whores. Everyone has to see them, and embrace them and love them and engage in shit eating because if you don't, you're a bigot. Disgusting subhuman cock roaches they are.

>>84493762
You're not interested in truth because if you were, you would have found it before now. You're interested in argument because that's all you people are conditioned to engage in, a ruckus. Where there's no ruckus, you don't have a position. You're not interested in finding the x only debating the best routes to take. And you never ever decide to take any route because that may lead you to the x, you'd much rather argue endlessly because that's your function, to argue. I have no time for games, young one. Reality has shown us that audiences would not support out right faggotry. They don't want their kids to see out right faggotry which is why Power Ranges the movie failed. They kept promoting a Ranger being a fag until it blew up in their face.
>>
File: 1493171194051.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493171194051.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
rodney btfo
>>
In Ark of Truth the Asgard systems can create anything, even Replicators

Why can't they just use it to make ZPMs?
>>
>>84493627
That episode was great. Almost made up for the fucking retarded Bill Nye episode
>>
>>84494030
It's pocket dimension energy. They don't know the exact address for safer pocket dimension. The ancients knew which pocket dimensions to access. There's plenty of them, apparently, but most of them will blow you up, both you and probably the solar system. So they could create everything else just not the right pocket dimension.
>>
Who /Team Lucius/ here?
>>
>>84494113
Why not create a million naquada reactors, daisy chain them and use them as a power source?
>>
>>84494259
blah blah blah technobabble it'll explode and wipe out the solar system
>>
>>84494296
kek literally what i was about to type

it must be annoying as a sci fi writer that no matter how good you are, within 10 years after the fact people will fuck every single plot hole they can find to death
>>
>>84489327
Meh you can give it shot, but it isnt as good as the other two.

Sci-fi has gone to shit over the last couple of years, Universe is just before that all happened but has some of the symptoms of why.
>>
>>84494259
Why not create a billion nuclear reactors, daisy chain them and use them as a power source?
>>
>>84494296
Why not send a message back with the instructions? I mean sure they would initialize the time field, but they would find the message in a few day than send Carter back without basically any aging, so Teal'c wouldn't have to age 50 years
>>
>>84494343
BSG ruined everything desu, not worth it for only 2 and a half actually good seasons
>>
File: 1496805897118.jpg (22KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496805897118.jpg
22KB, 267x400px
>>84493080
>>84493102
God damn I wanna slap my fat cock all over those delicious mummy milkers.
>>
>>84494464
50 years on that ship

How many times do you think Cameron raped Sam and Vala and Daniel when he had one of his rage fits?
>>
>>84494259
Do you really want to trust a replication machine to get the molecular consistency of a naquada reactor. You know Naquada becomes Naquandria that's highly volatile, right? It's like what this guy said, >>84494296 and this guy, >>84494452. When creating something that if it's off by a few atoms here or there you have it's more volatile explosive cousin. Besides, Asgard Engines generates power over time so even if you exhaust your supply, given enough time it's able to build up enough power to use. Plus they're more proficient than Goa'uld engines.

So for the same amount of power supply you can get a lot more juice out of it.

>>84494464
Time dilation is compression, you're compressing normal time expeditiously, could they have sent a message in that compressed time bubble they were in? Possibly. Maybe it didn't occur to them. When you're older you tend to get a bit more miserly. Teal'c wasn't affected by old age but they obviously were.
>>
File: 14440182394774.jpg (71KB, 1021x1027px) Image search: [Google]
14440182394774.jpg
71KB, 1021x1027px
>>84493080
>>84493102
>>84493122
i'm dead
>>
Didn't the Ancients make all the stuff the Goa-uld used?

Why did the Hand device require Naquida in your blood stream instead of the ancient gene? Did the Ancients used to inject themselves qith Naquida?
>>
>>84494668
I think he made Sam replicate him some braindead woman, who he can rape all he want, and jettison to space when she starts to smell
>>
>>84489516
Weir best girl
>>
>>84494754
Some of it, not all of it. The Goa'uld discovered their tech and modified it a bit. The hand device I'm sure was based on some technology ancients left lying around. Not every ancient ascended, some did others didn't. Many of them were inventors and those who wasn't as smart simply downloaded the how to form those devices Jack liked looking into. Some ancients lived for millions of years, some for thousands, some ascended, some didn't, some left their knowledge behind which was found by their descendants who after a while began to intermingle with their human copies and that's how the ancient gene got passed down.
>>
>>84494754
no, the goold stole from everyone.

Ancients may had naquada in their blood, like they had the "ancient gene"
>>
>>84494829
*the how to From those devices Jack liked looking into.
>>
>>84494818
I actually like that idea better. An endless variety of human real dolls with only 'suck' blow' and 'fuck' programmed into their higher brain functions.
>>
>>84494734
what would it feel like to have my dick crushed by her boob vagina?
>>
>>84494896
The Asgard had virtual reality technology though. You could live in a virtual world that was just like the real thing. You could literally craft any adventure you wanted and enjoy it endlessly. All the while no one would be the wiser.
>>
File: IMG_2401.jpg (32KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
32KB, 624x352px
>>84494226
Those two episodes with the guy were the funniest out of all the series.
>>
>>84494956
That's a weird way to describe the episode where the sexy marine got stuck in McKays head
>>
>>84494999
trips of truth
>>
>>84494941
>>84494896
>>84494668
Or just teleport some woman from the Ori ship when noone is watching
>>
File: IMG_2239.gif (442KB, 218x145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2239.gif
442KB, 218x145px
>>84494999
Eh you're not wrong
>>
File: wutRodney.gif (57KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
wutRodney.gif
57KB, 624x352px
>>84493288
>>
>>84489327
>is Universe worth watching?
It is bad.
Then it becomes ok, and then it was cancelled.
>>
>>84494481
Was it BSG? I didnt really pay attention to what success story gave everyone in hollywood the dumbed down boner, but stuff like Enders Game, Jupiter Ascending and that upcoming Valerian movie are just pure cancer.
On tv we now have Killjoys and Dark Matter and will have the new shit star trek lens flare fest soon. That's all way more about shooting and fighting then about actual mystery or inspirational futurism.

Storywise I think the world has become too polarized for Hollywood to do stuff about ethics anymore like Star Trek used to do. Everything is toned down and made as bland as possible so its acceptable to everybody, doesn't help when you are considering possibilities for the future.
>>
>>84495053
Teleportation would require you to first scan for an object or person's frequency or latent frequency since you'd be unable to know their which (path) place or where they are only a general reading of where they might be. But to find their which path would require you to scan actively their probable exact path or where they should be. Now here's the question, Your space time is compressed considerably and theirs isn't. How would you facilitate an active transportation matter stream when the very same streams and which path sensors that's a part of the matter stream has a frequency that's accelerated considerably to the object you're trying to read/stream? When a Nuke goes off, x-rays and gamma rays are so volatile and fast moving they vaporize any and all carbon based matter around them, could you inadvertantly vaporize your intended target. Could your matter stream emitters burn out because of the strain of trying to ascertain both the which path and to capture the latent molecular potential field of the object it's trying to beam if that object is all but immovable and trapped in another space time? Would it be like trying to lift a car with a ball of yarn?
>>
File: 1486938949853.jpg (174KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1486938949853.jpg
174KB, 1920x1076px
replicators are this hot
>>
>>84495473
It doesn't matter how hot or cold they look but rather their inability to move beyond the sum of their parts. It'd be like a Scorpion. One day out of many, you'll get bit. And while you're asking as to why it bit you, even though you offered it the hand of friendship and treated it like one of your own, it'd say, because it's in my nature.
>>
Alien team member power rankings

Teal'c > Ronon > Jonas > Teyla > Vala
>>
>>84495663
Agreeable Rankings. Best bit EVER, was Teal'c And Ronon beating the literal hell out of each other. That was satisfying. Teal'c and Todd blowing each other up and taking out a considerable amount of Michael's forces was also cool.
>>
>>84494909
pure ecstasy
>>
>>84495473
dragging out the human shape replicators into SGA was a mistake
centering the entire franchise around the history of the ancients was also a mistake
>>
>>84495747
It wasn't mistake, nor was it a mistake addressing the history of the Ancients. The writers just chickened out. They were afraid of the undiscovered Country. But don't go blaming the wilds, the rapids, and the range of the undiscovered country because your explorers lost their nerve and hurried home like a bunch of babies.
>>
>>84495726
>Indeed
>you say that a lot
>I had not noticed

The Teal'c Ronon bromance episode was dope
>>
File: 1469039657993.jpg (181KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1469039657993.jpg
181KB, 1920x1076px
>>
>>84495869
Don't say too much bro, you're gonna make me feel, and I didn't come here to feel. Too many feels, man. It's all gone bro, all of it. I can't get it back, no matter what I do, those times are gone forever. It was too sweet. It was all too sweet.
>>
>>84495888
>she will never devour your carbon.
>>
>>84495809
>addressing the history of the Ancients

i have no problem with addressing it, but i hate how by the end, literally EVERYTHING was about them, the stargates themselves, the creation of man, the ori, wraith, destiny, and the only thing to do for the heroes is to find the unfinished ancient tech project of the season to solve everything. when in the beginning of SG-1 there was no hint of them even existing and the Goold were, deservedly, at the center of attention
>>
>>84495910
I bet she prefers the BBC

The Big Black Carbon
>>
>>84495473
It was dumb they didn't make them look/act more militaristic. They're "living" weapons designed to fight a war, but instead they dress and act just like Ancients.

They could have done something distinct and different.
>>
>>84495926
The Ancient stories were probably like this brand new toy the had and every executive writer and producer probably thought the other in their group had great ideas that would flesh it out even more and make it even greater. But slowly they began to realize that everyone in their troupe was hoping one of the others had plans for the Ancients. And eventually it dawned on them that all of them had jumped into the deepest part of the pool and didn't bring a flotation device. Then they tried to reel it back in but it was too late.

>>84496004
Naw, Dawg, naw.
>>
>>84496039
brand new toy *They had and every executive writer and producer...
>>
>>84495926
I agree. I think the whole design/concept of the Ancients were cool as fuck, but they did become far too central in later seasons/spin offs. In SGA/SGU and later SG1 episodes they're encountering Ancient artifacts every other episode and it decreases the effect of those events and the mysterious nature of them.

Too much of a good thing.
>>
File: graphiteRods.jpg (34KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
graphiteRods.jpg
34KB, 333x500px
>>84496004
>>84496039
>>
>>84495926
And they made such a big deal of having 4 great ancient races or whatever. Instead everything was 90% anicents, 9.9% Asgard and the rest that one episode the Nox were in
>>
>>84496039
Dude look at this >>84496141

Don't tell me you don't want that shoved deep inside you
>>
>>84496177
I liked when they made fun of the Furlings in episode 200 (or whatever they were called).
>>
>>84496177
Probably due to $$$$$$$
>>
>>84496177
When they told O'Neill that humans would become the 5th race after he got the ancient database downloaded into his head, the Asgard could have mentioned that the Ancients were also humans.

Cheeky cunt Thor left that part out
>>
>>84496207
No tah, graphite splinters.
>>
>>84496207
No. Don't want anything shoved anywhere, thank you.

>>84496177
>>84496215
Lame duck writers. They had a great idea and instead of spending a few months to imagine every potential path the idea could take them, they decided to brush it aside and pretend as if it wasn't a thing. Like that race who could make you vanish by raising their hands. The ones who were with the Indians. They bring them up, then forget them. Lack of imagination.
>>
File: SG1.jpg (370KB, 700x2661px) Image search: [Google]
SG1.jpg
370KB, 700x2661px
>>
File: 1480420928845.jpg (165KB, 1920x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1480420928845.jpg
165KB, 1920x1060px
>>
File: SG1 Cavemen.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
SG1 Cavemen.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>
File: 1482425768446.jpg (127KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1482425768446.jpg
127KB, 1024x680px
holy shit
>>
This would have been a better ending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF5QVMH1QSM
>>
>>84497860
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/yS3ojjUT0Mx/David+Hewlett+Jane+Loughman+Wedding/TM0StsLp08h
>>
>>84497860
No wonder he wanted Jewel Staite in the show

Unlucky man
>>
File: 1478588586075.jpg (98KB, 1024x816px) Image search: [Google]
1478588586075.jpg
98KB, 1024x816px
>>
File: 1472400273730.jpg (189KB, 1920x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1472400273730.jpg
189KB, 1920x1060px
M E R E D I T H
>>
>>84498008
Now that's a threesome I'd like to see
>>
>>84498033
They are sibling in real life too.
>>
>>84498088
Even better
>>
File: 1477067667972.jpg (172KB, 1920x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1477067667972.jpg
172KB, 1920x1060px
>>
>>84498726
cute
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.