[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Baby Driver is a 10 EVERYONE is saying this. Like, even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Baby_Driver_10.png (245KB, 1043x850px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Driver_10.png
245KB, 1043x850px
>Baby Driver is a 10

EVERYONE is saying this. Like, even uber-hate-fueled critics. My scientific theory, supported by evidence and nigh-countless trials?

Government Neo-MK-Ultra Psy-Op. There is no movie, just a trailer. Just two hours of flickering lights, stock footage of children sitting on couches, distorted Spiderman animation loops, and a picture of Elsa with the words "FROZEN" flashing at 120fps in different clashing color patterns.

And that creepy Google software that tries to render faces, eyes, and body parts runs over the video in real-time, ensuring the "movie" is never the same no matter how many times you see it.

Also, a bi-neural beat remix of the Lavender Town theme music from Pokemon Red playing on loop, with a Russian Number Station playing sleeper-agent and nuclear activation codes in reverse.

In fact, some say there wasn't really a trailer for Baby Driver, either. Some Ancient Astronaut Theorists contest that your memories of the Baby Driver trailer are actually false memories generated retroactively after seeing the movie. The only people who haven't seen the movie, like me, are actually psychic spies from China trying to steal your mind's elation, or little girls from Sweden dreaming of silver-screen quotations; we just pretend to have seen the trailer, making up a nonsense premise on the spot, which you readily believe every time, no matter how many times we change it.

For instance, last week you all thought Baby Driver was a 3D animated film about a baby who pretends to be normal, but is really a reincarnated Nascar driver who develops a loving bond with his naive older brother who helps him reach the gas pedal.
>>
lol you still haven't figured out reality is an illusion yet
>>
>>84486609
Is this literally just a remake of Drive for normalfags?
>>
>>84486609

At the end of the movie, the sitting children stock footage is replaced with hyper realistic drawings of lifeless corpses.
>>
Is this the best film of 2017 so far?
>>
>>84486609
Cool
Thanks for typing all this up
>>
>>84486609

Eddie Bravo tells it like it is once again.
>>
I seriously thought Baby Driver was one of those stupid spoof films like Boss Baby until now.
>>
i like the red hot pepper
>>
>>84486609
>The only people who haven't seen the movie, like me, are actually psychic spies from China trying to steal your mind's elation, or little girls from Sweden dreaming of silver-screen quotations

It's understood that Hollywood sells californication.
>>
If I've already seen Drive and didn't think it was anything more than alright, should I bother seeing this?
>>
>>84489825
It's basically a less artsy version of Drive. More action focused and actually has sharp dialogue instead of Goose autistically staring.

The whole action syncing to the soundtrack gimmick is a lot of fun as well. Beats going to see capeshit or other summer garbage.
>>
File: chainsaw.gif (156KB, 536x440px) Image search: [Google]
chainsaw.gif
156KB, 536x440px
>yfw baby driver as no air date in your country
>>
>>84489567
Boss baby was great
>>
>>84488704

I sure enjoyed it, but I liked Get Out and Norman: The Modest Rise and Tragic Fall of a New York Fixer even more.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.