[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Founder >some nobody salesman stole Mcdonalds from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: The Founder Poster Square.jpg (66KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
The Founder Poster Square.jpg
66KB, 514x514px
>The Founder
>some nobody salesman stole Mcdonalds from the creators and passes it off as his own and cuts them out
>Facebook
>some nerd passes it off as his own and cuts all his friends that made it

So basically every big corporation was stolen from the real people that made it and only the guy that snaked his way through the company remained
>>
File: 1498376814897.jpg (596KB, 1996x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1498376814897.jpg
596KB, 1996x2880px
>this thread

POST JENNA
>>
It's a "OP didn't watch the movie and is just posting bait but I'm responding anyway" episode
>>
if they were the inventors of mcdonalds, they would have invented mcdonalds
>>
>>84486212
That's literally what happens you stupid ignorant fucking nigger
>>
>>84486165
Pretty much. Having great ideas and working hard is a very different skill from straight up business and when big money is involved the most ruthless businesspeople win. Usually that's their main gift.
>>
>>84486395
He didn't pass it off as his own you moron, he even kept the McDonald's name to preserve its charm and association with the brothers. He just turned it into a massive franchise against the brothers wishes and gave them less and less control over it. He never, at any point, "passes it off as his own" you literal mongoloid.
>>
>>84486513
Not him
You're just being an argumentative little cunt and you've added nothing of value to the thread. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>84486165
>Facebook
>some nerd passes it off as his own and cuts all his friends that made it
actually, all Zuckerberg took was the general idea. he did all of the development and expanded it greatly once he realized what potential it could have.
>>
File: koch_brothers.jpg (22KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
koch_brothers.jpg
22KB, 400x280px
Or the inherit it and claim to be self made
>>
>>84486165
Thats how a lot of people make it into positions of power or success. Everyone is trying to fuck everyone over, or at the very least look after themselves. Usually the more intelligent and opportunistic rise to the top, regardless of whether they did more work.
>>
File: chrisrock.jpg (698KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chrisrock.jpg
698KB, 1920x1080px
>>84486165
>behind every major fortune is a major crime
>>
>>84486165
Stealing other people's shit is what this country was founded on. It's the American way. It's what makes America great. Don't be a salty loser.
>>
>>84486165
>Movie shows Kroc as complex, hard working, driven, take charge businessman who puts in the blood, sweat and tears to make something of himself when others won't.

>Also shows factually correct events involving Kroc ripping off McDonald's brothers

>Amerifats throw temper tantrum because they don't show him as a glowing god and morally perfect

Christ OP at least have the decency to feel ashamed of yourself when you kiss the boots of your corporate gods.
>>
>>84486533
>premise of thread is literally wrong
>point out that it's wrong
>hurrrr you've added nothing to this shitty thread

I'm heartbroken, really
>>
>>84486165
He put in the work his partners weren't willing to and ripped the benefits while elegantly dealing with their butthurt and inadequacy. Had he stole even a single dollar in the process he would be in jail.
>>
>>84486967
>ripped
Not trying to be mean or anything, but the word you're looking for is 'reaped,' as in the term for harvesting a crop.
>>
>>84486165
What the fuck is wrong with his face?
>>
>>84486533

But he's completely correct.

"passing off as your own" and "turning into something bigger" are not the same thing. This is not pedantry.
>>
File: 1482223491231.gif (1022KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482223491231.gif
1022KB, 640x480px
>>84486165
On top of that, both of them were jews.
Really makes you think
>>
>>84486165
Inspiring movie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e10ZPVafUA
>>
For every idea that's stolen, there's a businessman who built an empire on his o-
>>
Steamed hams the movie
>>
>>84487296
Kroc was not a Jew, you /pol/shit.
>>
>>84486513
>>84486770
>>84487280
yea its not like ray croc claims to be the founder and the movie isn't called "the founder."
>>
I didn't understand why the brothers didn't want to make more money. It didn't make sense.
>>
>>84487296
the amount of mental illness and stupidity reflected in such a small statement is a marvel
>>
>>84489886
they didn't want to compromise
>>
>>84489886
They said they can't keep control of the quality they want if they have much restaurants. Kroc goes through the same problem.
>>
Do you think the guy who invented Chicken McNuggets gets paid fucking commission?
>>
>>84486165
Steve Jobs couldn't program or even write Algorithms. He was a sociopath however so what he did was, was he grabbed ideas from smarter people, and he grabbed rededundacies and imagined something out of this world, then he broke his idea up into smaller pieces, you know the idea that was based off of other people's stuff, and then he hired several engineers to quantify his ideas or write them as algorithms and then he fired those guys and got another set to build infrastructure and code that was based off of what the algorithms said, then he fired those guys. And finally he hired a crew to bring everything together and once the product was up to par, he fired those guys. His best friend, Roz thought he was an a-hole for treating nerds like that but Roz is a big baby, Jobs is the visionary.
>>
File: 47934384.jpg (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
47934384.jpg
14KB, 640x480px
>>84490074
>Musicians play their instruments, I play the orchestra.
>>
>>84487296
Shut up Cartman you fatass
>>
>>84486165

He did nothing wrong.

Ive heard people criticise capitalism in favour of communism using these as examples. The goverment just takes the credit in that case.

you need a combination of ideas man and buisness man to make it in america.
>>
>>84489886
They lacked vision and generally where happy keeping it small. Due to one of the brothers ill health they didnt want to stress of trying to franchise again.

Kroc was the driven one, Kroc did nothing wrong. If he was nicer an didn't cut them out the business would have stagnated and not become the multi national today that has had many great economic contributions to the globe.
>>
File: frasier roz.png (165KB, 492x346px) Image search: [Google]
frasier roz.png
165KB, 492x346px
>>84490074
>Roz
>>
File: 1344956044377.jpg (20KB, 401x301px) Image search: [Google]
1344956044377.jpg
20KB, 401x301px
>>84490074
>ywn grab rededundacies
>>
>>84486165
They created the company but didn't have the drive or vision to actually make it what it is today.
>>
>>84490275
I wish Roz was real, she had sex with anyone...
>>
>>84486967

I don't get why the brothers didn't renegotiate for a lower percentage of royalties. Pride? Thinking it'd be stingy? Even 0.1% would be $10 million annually. I think Kroc would have agreed to more than that!
>>
Is this on netflix or amazon yet?
>>
>>84489873
It's supposed to be ironic you cum burping fuck
>>
>>84490603
why you asking us for
>>
>>84489944

I wonder who first pioneered the idea for these large companies to have districts or regions or whatever as a corporate geographic hierarchy.
>>
The ((Founder))
>>
>>84490110
Jobs was a genius. Anyone who says otherwise is a hater.

>>84490275
Woz, man. I meant Woz. As in Steve Wozniak.

>>84490314
third and fourth tier systems and ideas from the fifties and sixties that no one thought were going to go anywhere. It'd surprise you to know that most of the heavy lifting that would aide in what became touch screens were done in the 60's.

>>84490522
>she had sex with anyone.

As in a lot of women doesn't do that now?
>>
>>84486680
Ray Cros also kept pushing his "burger" that was just a slice of pineapple with cheese.
>>
>>84486571
hey some of us only start out with a million dollars
>>
The business world is full of cutthroat assholes. It's dog eat dog. I'm not justifying or glorifying corporate sociopathy, but merely stating what it is.

Be honest /tv/, you'd probably do the same thing as Kroc did. Nobody in their right mind would pass up the opportunity to make hundreds of millions and even billions.

That motel scene where Kroc is listening to that self-help guru sums up what drove him into major assholery: He was mocked his entire life and had a string of failed ventures. McDonalds was the idea that finally took off and rewarded him handsomely.
>>
>>84487296
wtf i love kroc now
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.