[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this retard even have a problem with his wife using magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (13KB, 304x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 304x227px
Why did this retard even have a problem with his wife using magic and witchcraft?
>>
>>84478572
To create drama when she inevitably uses it.
>>
File: crudader sheild.jpg (230KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
crudader sheild.jpg
230KB, 1000x1502px
Like any good American man, he was Christian, and couldn't condone his wife doing it. The shame is he consummated before finding out, however I would like to hope I could get an annulment if someone doesn't tell me they're a witch when get married.
>>
>>84478803
But whenever I watch the show I just think.. why don't you just let her use magic? It could drastically improve your boring middle class life.
>>
>>84479862
because shes a dumb broad
>>
Because he knew that it was only inevitable that one day she would completely alter his physical appearance. He was absolutely right.
>>
The better question is why didn't he burn his mother in law at the stake?

That shit needed to happen.
>>
>>84479955
Cliffs?
>>
>>84478572
He was probably ok with it at first, but then his mother-in-law and the rest of her family kept fucking around and drove him to fear of witchcraft.
>>
>>84478572
Because women can't be trusted to drive safely let alone control magic and the supernatural.
>>
>>84478572
Depends which Darren you're talking about. First Darren because he was retarded. Second Darren because he was an angry, hate-filled, closet homosexual.
>>
>>84478847
>Not having your pagan wife burned at the stake to save her soul
>>
>>84478572
Weak men are afraid of strong women.

It's the same reason why 4chan is constantly shitposting about feminism.
>>
>>84478572
It's the same deal with that queer from I Dream of Genie. Who wouldn't become a billionaire and screw that bitch all day long?
>>
>>84478572

its a metaphor for darren being a drunk asshole.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.