[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Peter, with great powers come great responsabilities WTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Uncle_Ben.jpg (44KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_Ben.jpg
44KB, 800x605px
>Peter, with great powers come great responsabilities
WTF Raimi
it truly was another time
>>
>Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Now you have to be the Grand Wizard since I'm gettting too old

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84466449
how did he get away with it?
>>
>>84466528
I dunno. It is a pretty abrasive tone shift following uncle bens 12 minute rant about how the Jews control the media. Like, okay Raimi, I get it. You want to be deep.
>>
File: whiteguy.jpg (51KB, 570x315px) Image search: [Google]
whiteguy.jpg
51KB, 570x315px
>The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>De Nang, 1968. I was a cub reporter for the Stars and Stripes, and goddamn if I didn't have a dick hard for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone." So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass off his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!
>THIS FUCKING CITY DESERVED 9/11, GAS ALL THE KIKES NOW

I thought this was a superhero film?
>>
>peter
>minorities

These threads are stale
>>
please keep em coming. i love raimi posting. still gives me a good chuckle each time.
>>
>>84466642
Super Hero film is disguise.
>Uncle Ben being a Grand Wizard
>Green Goblin being the nigger throwing poo
>Peter being the next Grand Wizard
>Aunt May hates Jews and niggers
>Mary Jane
>>
>>84466642
..this sounds kinds interesting
>>
File: AUNT-MAY-885327.jpg (48KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
AUNT-MAY-885327.jpg
48KB, 590x443px
>You do too much, alt-right, kkk, all this time with me
>You're not Hitler, you know.
>>
>>84466449
>Peter, with great power comes great responsibility to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
Anyone else tear up at this point?
>>
>>84466449
>Peter, with great power comes great ability to rob a bank so you don't have to work shitty menial jobs while you're putting your life at risk to save lazy worthless New Yorkers lives for free

Yeah the Directors cut was superior.
>>
>Peter? I know things have been difficult lately and I'm sorry about that. I think I know what you're feeling. Ever since you were a little boy, you've been living with so many unresolved things.
What the fuck? How did this cis white male patriarchal shitlord get away with this problematic statement? He literally just assumed Peter's gender.
>>
File: 1497157475386.png (533KB, 631x549px) Image search: [Google]
1497157475386.png
533KB, 631x549px
>I hear you're a scientist
>I'm a bit of a scientist myself, I like to make human lampshades and masturbation machines
>>
>>84466642
>during the rant It Aint Me plays except the lyrics are an autotuned recording of Hitlers famous speech

Raimi is a visionary.
>>
>>84466642
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!

just like reality
>>
>>84468943
Audibly kek'd, nice one anon
>>
>>84466449
where is man of spiders?
Every day I lurk /tv/ if there is a thread about raimiposting.
>>
>>84468943
Jejeje
>>
>>84468943
I thought rich people and poor people didn't share the same high school in the us.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.