[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 122

In terms of actor performance, it was excellent. The cast of this show obviously worked very hard to play their parts, and make their characters interesting, likeable, and especially, believable. Every one of them should receive honors, and due recognition for their very fine, and successful efforts in that regard.

In the areas of camera work, lighting, sound, and overall production values, it far exceeded any other Star Trek series or film to date.

The special effects were also superb, as was the design of the Enterprise NX-01 itself, as well as the various vehicles used by the other space-faring races.

The sets, costumes, and props were interesting, practical, and far more realistic in design and function than anything seen in the "trekverse" before or since. And one really notable and refreshing thing - They finally got the flashlights right, even though they still sometimes held them in that awkward and ridiculous fashion that started with TNG.

As many viewers had previously, and understandably, expressed disdain over the fact that such things as reset buttons, excessive techno-babble, uninteresting aliens, and lack of original ideas or individual character development plagued the previous series' episodes, the producers of "Enterprise" apparently took great pains to address those issues, and by and large, they succeeded.

The aliens were well designed, many looking far more "alien" than those in previous shows. The Xindi arc itself represented a major, and well executed effort to address viewer complaints of bland aliens and tired stories.

And as far as storytelling goes, the tales spun by the writers of this series were at least as good, and many times even better than anything that came before.

Continued...
>>
>>84464125
The stories in Enterprise were primarily character based, and relied rather sparingly upon technology to propel the plotline or solve many problems. There was a greater degree of realism and believability to the plots, without all of the "hocus-pocus", or even downright hokeyness that plagued all of the other Trek incarnations, including TOS. There was also far less techno-babble than TNG & Voyager, the characters actually developed, and the reset button was practically non-existent.

On balance, the tale of Captain Archer, his ship, and his crew was more than just an episodic TV show. It was a single, long-running story arc, with only a few deviations into the more traditional, "stand-alone" episodes. And although I admit there were a number of sub-par episodes - as there are in many television series' - I think they were fairly rare, especially compared to the ratio of outright stinkers found in previous Star Trek incarnations.

If Enterprise hadn't initially been ruined by an excessive amount of commercial breaks, and whined about by pedantic trek-tards pathetically crying over their perceived violations of fat-assed Roddenberry's "dream" (which was primarily to make barrels of Hollywood jewbucks), it would never have suffered in the ratings as it did, may even have surpassed its originally planned seven year run, and surely would have gone on to become the vehicle for a top grossing series of feature films, and by all rights, it should have.
>>
File: 51P8c2ItVQL.jpg (45KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
51P8c2ItVQL.jpg
45KB, 350x500px
Enterprise threads are comfy
>>
idk why but I stopped watching after season 2. I just haven't worked up the desire to finish it
>>
>>84464223
I like them because they keep most of the tards away.
>>
File: Gralik_Durr.jpg (19KB, 478x576px) Image search: [Google]
Gralik_Durr.jpg
19KB, 478x576px
>>84464364
The season long Xindi arc is a good one. I particularly regard Archer's exchange with picrelated as one of the high points in the season/series, and an amazing piece of story/character development.
>>
>>84464125
I like the characters, the technology, the ship, and almost all of the pieces in the puzzle.

Damn it, they needed to not have those long drawn-out story arcs that took all season. All that does is mean that episode after episode in which nothing worthwhile can actually happen. The best episodes were one-offs that had almost nothing to do with the episodes before or after them. Also, time travel is a bad plot device, especially in a fucking prequel where everyone already knows how it must end.
>>
File: Degra.jpg (38KB, 608x342px) Image search: [Google]
Degra.jpg
38KB, 608x342px
Degra was yet another great Xindi character who played a major role in the Xindi arc, and whose interactions with Archer and others made for some of the best Star Trek ever filmed.
>>
>>84464125
doing your best doesn't mean you deserve to be the best
>>
File: Archer_vs_Borg.webm (2MB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
Archer_vs_Borg.webm
2MB, 720x416px
Archer is best Captain.

Grabs borg and pulls out its borg tubes... commences killing it with his bare hands.

Archer is a real man... not a flakey faggot, a token gibsmedat, or self-entitled feminot like the rest of them.
>>
File: Malcolm Reed greentext.png (89KB, 902x488px) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm Reed greentext.png
89KB, 902x488px
>>
File: Mal_TripAnomaly.jpg (45KB, 343x255px) Image search: [Google]
Mal_TripAnomaly.jpg
45KB, 343x255px
>>84465253
Malcolm Reed is another great character who is often underappreciated, but one you would be wise to respect.
>>
>>84464194
>It was a single, long-running story arc,
This is complete bullshit. The whole first two seasons were disjointed episode of the week shows that did absolutely nothing to advance the birth of the Federation. Season 3 was fun but is impossible to explain since a war with the Xindi would have been mentioned in the future series. Even season 4, while very good, is mostly a bunch of short arcs that desperately try to spackle over the show's glaring continuity problems, like trying at the last minute to explain why the Vulcans were militaristic assholes in its era and near-pacifists a mere century later.
>>
>>84465584
And then SUDDENLY, the Birth Of The Federation happens in 3 episodes after never having been addressed as any sort of priority before. It's like Andromeda where they fart around for three season and then BOOM, the Systems Commonwealth is suddenly restored.
>>
>>84465584
>a war with the Xindi would have been mentioned in the future series

Yeah. Just like the Battle of Gettysburg is brought up in every conversation today, huh? Get out of here with your juvenile rantings.
>>
File: Are you lost640.jpg (195KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Are you lost640.jpg
195KB, 640x480px
It was Star Trek done right.

No faggots
No feminism
No PC
Less technobabble
More realism
More character
Interesting aliens
Solid storytelling

Trektards hate it because it isn't gay enough.
>>
>>84465765
They don't like to bring it up around Picard, though, because he knows how incompetent he is compared to Archer. Picard depends upon his extremely powerful future tech to make him look tough. Without it, he is reduced to a whimpering babby.
>>
>>84465765
If seven million people had died in a sneak attack at the battle of Gettysburg you can damn well bet it'd be brought up at some point in 200 hours of storytelling. The Xindi would at least have been mentioned in TNG or DS9. What they SHOULD have done was had a season long Romulan War, because THAT we already knew about from future stories.
>>
I liked Enterprise because they were not blowing the shit out of every single ship they encountered. Voyager was 1v1'ing borg tactical cubes like it was nothing. Plus it had more likable characters like the doctor, shran and the vulcan ambassador. I felt they should have dove more into the Klingon arc other than the Xindi, but whatever.
>>
File: just your opinion.png (708KB, 689x983px) Image search: [Google]
just your opinion.png
708KB, 689x983px
>>84466903
And you know what they say about opinions there, spergerman...
>>
File: Azati Prime_2.webm (2MB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
Azati Prime_2.webm
2MB, 720x416px
>>84466290
>>84466958
Like someone here once said:

NX-01 is also not a "awesome, ass-kicking, invincible space battleship" - it was vulnerable and destroyable. Look at the battle in Azati Prime, they ship gets its ass-kicked hard. You don't usually see that in any other trek.
>>
File: 8759785.jpg (9KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
8759785.jpg
9KB, 208x208px
>>84464125

>In terms of actor performance, it was excellent. The cast of this show obviously worked very hard to play their parts, and make their characters interesting, likeable, and especially, believable. Every one of them should receive honors, and due recognition for their very fine, and successful efforts in that regard.

It was horribly cast, with the exception of Yoshi. Most of the characters were wooden and uninteresting. It wasn't an accurate representation the problems that might occur when using a new type of star travelling. It was a cool idea that they turned into the televised equivalent of unseasoned mashed potatoes.
>>
File: enterprise.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
enterprise.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
>>84467266
See:
>>84467102
>>
>>84466116
kill yourself. go back to your containment board.
>>
>>84464125
Enterprise sucks. It makes Voyager look like TNG.
>>
File: NX-01 Destroys Borg Ship.png (588KB, 1009x567px) Image search: [Google]
NX-01 Destroys Borg Ship.png
588KB, 1009x567px
>>84467205
Yet in another encounter, it was the Borg who got their asses whipped. And they got their asses whipped by a very vulnerable, and destroyable ship, because the captain and crew of the NX-01 weren't a bunch of whining, sniveling pussies like their gay, touchy-feely counterparts in TNG.
>>
>>84467102
That shitting out a reaction image doesn't make you right?
>>
>>84467651
ENT fans are worse than those that try to purport that TAS is canon.
>>
File: this-dog-doesn't-bite....jpg (121KB, 1080x1078px) Image search: [Google]
this-dog-doesn't-bite....jpg
121KB, 1080x1078px
>>84467822
>>
File: Archer meets cucks.png (1MB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
Archer meets cucks.png
1MB, 1200x792px
>>
>>84464125
Season 1 and 2 of Enterprise were garbage. Yes I'm sure someone is going to say early TNG was also garbage, but since by the time of Enterprise, DS9 and VOY had managed to bleed away most of TNG's audience, it didn't have the luxury of wasting 2 years fucking around before it became watchable. Season 3 was alright, but the overall plot simply wasn't that interesting. Season 4 had some interesting ideas, like for example actually bothering to show the beginning of the Federation, but by that point the show had wasted 3 years on basically nothing and so it was all way too rushed.
>>
>>84467969
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait
Back the fuck up a second
Is that Archer on the set of Nemesis?
>>
>>84468128
Nemesis was filmed around the same time as Enterprise in late 01/early 02 so Bakula visited the set.
>>
TEAL'C'D
>>
File: Enterprise1200.jpg (691KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Enterprise1200.jpg
691KB, 1920x1200px
Enterprise was the only Trek series that was good from the very beginning.

Seasons 1-3 were the best. Season 4 was when the quality started to fade. Most all of the stinkers are in season 4. I'm actually glad it was canceled early. With Coto in charge, it could have quickly devolved into yet another woefully gay PC fest only suitable for faggots, sjw morons, cucks, and trannies.
>>
>>84465253
kek
>>
>>84468374
Alright, I need the original photo
How the fuck does that even happen? Doesn't the filming happen on, like, 2 different sets or something? With different networks and studios?
Shit, can tv actors just waltz onto movie sets? Is that how it works?
>>
File: Archer_with_Nazis.jpg (38KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Archer_with_Nazis.jpg
38KB, 600x337px
>space Nazi episode is called "Stormfront"

I feel like I'm being trolled from the past
>>
File: vulCANS.jpg (114KB, 1010x567px) Image search: [Google]
vulCANS.jpg
114KB, 1010x567px
Enterprise was awful, but at least JB showed nips whenever ratings started slipping.
>>
File: gay-man-in-borderland.jpg (118KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
gay-man-in-borderland.jpg
118KB, 850x480px
>>84468430
Season 4 wasn't all bad, though. The Vulcan and Romulan arcs were good.

But fuck that overrated fag Data as well as his fanbase. The Klingon/augment arc could have been 1000% better without his stupid face chewing up most of the scenery.

The finale was appalling, and the token black "inventor of the transporter" ep was major cringe.

Also, let's not forget "Bound", that retarded green Orion slut episode. You'd have to be a fat, ugly, pimply-faced, sex-starved, permavirgin fanboi to find either one of those talentless, pond scum-colored cunts even mildly attractive. And don't even get me started on the whole, "The slaves were really the masters all along" bullshit. The only thing good about it was the fact that Trip was immune to their smelly twats.
>>
File: tumblr_og0waiP8zL1rmk2iso1_1280.jpg (142KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og0waiP8zL1rmk2iso1_1280.jpg
142KB, 1200x792px
>>84468464
I don't when it was but I am reminded of this incident.
>During filming of "Profit and Loss," a 6.7 magnitude earthquake struck Southern California, including the Paramount studios where Deep Space Nine was being produced. The earthquake struck on 17 January 1994 at 4:31 AM, when Armin Shimerman, Mary Crosby, and other actors requiring extensive makeup were having their makeup applied in preparation for crew call at 5 AM. Most of the actors in the makeup trailer ran to their cars and drove home to check on family members. However, they were still wearing their makeup, and as director Robert Wiemer points out, "It must have seemed like the bowels of the Earth had opened up and those creatures had come out." Armin Shimerman commented that he "scared the crap out of people" with his alien appearance. Following a two-day inspection of the studio for damage and structural safety, filming continued on 19 January – albeit, amid a series of aftershocks. (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Companion)
>Andrew Robinson commented "When the earthquake hit in January, it was 4:30 am. in Los Angeles, and I was already in the makeup chair, along with Armin Shimerman and couple other actors. It was pretty bizarre: this earthquake hits, and all the power goes out, and all these aliens in varying stages of makeup are milling about in the darkness! People like Armin and Ed Wiley, who was playing this Cardassian, couldn't get through on the phone to their families, so they just jumped into their cars – Armin in his Quark makeup and Ed with his Cardassian makeup on – and drove through the pre-dawn streets of Los Angeles. I can only imagine what the other motorists saw – I think that would be more bracing than a cup of coffee!". (The Official Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Magazine Vol. 9)
>>
>>84468510
>TOS had a nazi episode for the same reason they had a roman or a gangster episode: the show was on a shoestring budget so doing episodes with existing paramount costumes was cheap and easy
>TNG and DS9 as good well supported shows avoid such shit
>VOY and ENT, being garbage, both have nazi episodes
>>
File: Archer delete this.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Archer delete this.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>84468579
>Fuck Star Trek!
>Please give le jerb Star Trek *rubs fingers*

Man, fuck him.
>>
>>84464125
>>84464194

I agree. It's my favorite series.

It really captured the "were new to interstellar travel and just making shit up as we go" vibe.

>start off exploring
>encounter all kinds of weird shit
>they adapt and grow throughout the series
>eventually get into some deep shit

It just made it feel exciting and like things actually mattered instead of >random meaningless event of the day.
>>
File: Shuttle_vs_P51s.webm (1MB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Shuttle_vs_P51s.webm
1MB, 624x352px
>>84468579
Oh yeah... and then there's "Stormfront", which, aside from some wonderful visuals of a shuttle being attacked by WWII fighters, and the NX-01 flying low over Manhattan, presented a truly god-awful propaganda story about stereotypical, cartoonish "Nazis" doing stereotypical, cartoonish "Nazi" things, and topping it off with Bobby Baccalieri acting very poorly like a "tough guy" named "Carmine" with a "little sister" who is a moulinyan.

The best part of that two-parter was the part two intro... If only.

https://youtu.be/xeDOe0kZDhk
>>
File: Archer_and_Trip_in_Garos'_shop.jpg (34KB, 720x388px) Image search: [Google]
Archer_and_Trip_in_Garos'_shop.jpg
34KB, 720x388px
>>84468673
We agree. And good points all around.
>>
File: Coridan Ambassador.jpg (85KB, 273x320px) Image search: [Google]
Coridan Ambassador.jpg
85KB, 273x320px
>>84464125
>>84464194
Tell me about the Enterprise spammer, why does he wear the mask?
>>
you know Quasimodo predicted all this
>>
File: Damron.jpg (14KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Damron.jpg
14KB, 350x350px
>>84469025
>In a 2012 interview with Entertainment Weekly, Jeffrey Dean Morgan stated that he only took the role of Damron because he needed some money to pay his bills. He recalled the experience of playing a Xindi-Reptilian was not pleasant for him at all, remembering that he had to stick straws in his nose to breathe, was claustrophobic the entire time, and that he couldn't eat. He remembered going to his home in tears and claimed he nearly quit acting because of his experience on Star Trek: Enterprise. (Entertainment Weekly, issue #1201, p. 65)

LUCILLE GIVE ME STRENGTH
>>
>>84469087
Poor babby.
>>
>>84464194
I still like tng more. But the only thing I disliked about enterprise were the Nazi-aliens. And the time line cops episodes were a bit meh.

>I bought a TV to watch this, I was 16 when it aired in my country. Those T'pol faps were great.
>>
File: Space_jew.jpg (108KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Space_jew.jpg
108KB, 501x585px
>>84469286
I think an excessive amount of commercial breaks ruined Enterprise ratings more than anything else. If it had been shown on hbo or something it may have done much better.
>>
File: sarris.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sarris.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>84469087
pathetic.
>>
File: JOLENE-1-1024x1024.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
JOLENE-1-1024x1024.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
J U S T
>>
File: Phlox face.jpg (346KB, 812x701px) Image search: [Google]
Phlox face.jpg
346KB, 812x701px
>>84469087
>>
>>84469532
>reeeee's facially
>>
File: Starfleet_HQ.jpg (56KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
Starfleet_HQ.jpg
56KB, 700x300px
>>84469449
He looks like a Xindi... kind of like like a Romulan looks like a Vulcan.
>>
>>84468538
Those scenes with the decontamination gel felt insulting
>>
File: jolene-blalock 2016.jpg (91KB, 628x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jolene-blalock 2016.jpg
91KB, 628x1024px
>>84469502
SO
>>
File: Hoshi_Sato,_mirror_Empress.jpg (156KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
Hoshi_Sato,_mirror_Empress.jpg
156KB, 600x430px
>fite me irl
>>
>>84467266
Trip and Phlox were fucking based.
>>
>>84469645
>everyone betrays everyone to get ahead
>nobody will betray this scrawny asian woman
Yellow fever is stronk
>>
File: 14685397496702.png (436KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
14685397496702.png
436KB, 600x428px
>>84469677
This
>>
>>84468538
I remember when the show was on they'd advertise it as "Not you father's Enterprise"
We /dark and sexy/
>>
>>84464125
It had an annoying first season, straying far from what made StarTrek shows good.

The opening song was also obnoxious.

However, it became surprisingly good in later seasons and I was bummed when it got canceled.

That and the Stargate show both failed for trying something new, alienating their core audience, but they both became good just before they got canceled.
>>
>>84469400
Dutch television, only one break mid episode and one afterwards.
>>
>>84469805
I remember telling my parents there was a new action oriented trek from the old kirk era we should watch soon.
once it actually aired i decided against it.
>>
File: Enterprise.jpg (515KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Enterprise.jpg
515KB, 1920x1080px
>>84469894
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

GETTIN' FROM THERE TO HERE
IT'S BEEN A LOOONG TIME
BUT MY TIIIME IS FINALLY HEEEERRE
>>
File: 1451800022382.jpg (110KB, 1010x568px) Image search: [Google]
1451800022382.jpg
110KB, 1010x568px
best fanservice
>>
File: ENT-CAst-on-Set.jpg (35KB, 550x185px) Image search: [Google]
ENT-CAst-on-Set.jpg
35KB, 550x185px
>>84469904
Based Holland.
>>
File: 1shuttlepodone_348.jpg (117KB, 1010x568px) Image search: [Google]
1shuttlepodone_348.jpg
117KB, 1010x568px
>>84470001
NEAR
>>
File: Phlox feeding.jpg (41KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Phlox feeding.jpg
41KB, 853x480px
>>84468538
>>84470012
You got to see every major character naked or in their underwear at least once
>>
>>84470085
Post Malcolm en scene
>>
File: GCapENT67.jpg (28KB, 650x279px) Image search: [Google]
GCapENT67.jpg
28KB, 650x279px
>>84470043
REAR
>>
File: Malcolm Reed.jpg (45KB, 425x536px) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm Reed.jpg
45KB, 425x536px
>>84470106
*chubs up for the scene*
>>
>>84470173
His tits are bigger than Hoshi's.

Wow
>>
>>84470189
She's asian, what do you expect?
>>
>>84470016
Took 5 years before we got it. 2006 but before that it was everyday tng or voyager or stargate and stuff for years.
>>
>>84470226
Hitomi Tanaka
>>
File: night in sickbay.jpg (617KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
night in sickbay.jpg
617KB, 2560x1440px
>>84470173
*covers erection with puppy*
>>
File: 1468539749697.png (138KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
1468539749697.png
138KB, 700x674px
>>84470274
>both checking it out
>>
>>84470249
She's a freak and in no way represents the norm. You're an idiot for expecting that. You also have shit taste, as Hitomi suffers a great deal from butterface.
>>
File: night in sickbay 2.jpg (605KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
night in sickbay 2.jpg
605KB, 2560x1440px
>>84470306
damnit doggo, you had one job
>>
>>84470012
>>84470274

did they make hoshi's boobs bigger for the decontamination scenes?
>>
File: worf.gif (2MB, 450x317px) Image search: [Google]
worf.gif
2MB, 450x317px
>>84470307
It was mostly a joke but alright
not a fan of jav at all tbqhwy
>>
>>84470378
Yes, those are cricket balls they borrowed from Malcolm
>>
>>84470388
Why are niggers so racist that they always have to have white women? Don't they find black women beautiful?
>>
>>84470378
Undershirt technology will make great strides in the coming centuries
>>
ENT had some really good point. Mostly it felt pretty good. I can't complain about the design of pretty much anything. Stellar job.

But lets be honest, season 1 was only average. They dumped all the old shitty scripts they had into it. It gets much better with the xindi arc.

Biggest problem I had was the character (arcs). They even point out themselves that archer changes his attitude with every damn episode. In the end I had no relation to these characters.

Also the acting by that black guy in particular was fucking terrible.
>>
File: 1477791254401.gif (1000KB, 315x236px) Image search: [Google]
1477791254401.gif
1000KB, 315x236px
>>84470547
Whoa whoa they aren't racist, some of them have asian or latina wives
>>
>>84470563
His "brother" on the cargo ship was much worse.
>>
File: Mirror Mayweather.jpg (31KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
Mirror Mayweather.jpg
31KB, 400x538px
>>84470563
>the acting by that black guy in particular was fucking terrible.
He was barely in the show, his only amusing thing was how mirror mayweather looked like Wesley Snipes in Demolition man
>>
>>84470623
Also the acting from the black transporter inventor. It's like they just casted some token blacks for cheap.
>>
>>84464371
What Star Trek/Wars crossover comic book is this from?
>>
File: Emory_Erickson.jpg (44KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
Emory_Erickson.jpg
44KB, 850x480px
>>84470845
*cackles loudly at minor joke*
>>
>>84469502
Did she have her fake cans removed?
>>
>>84471337
They got smaller during Enterprise
>>
>97 replies
>28 posters

ouch
>>
Hey that tab of acid i did earlier is starting to hit and i need a trek episode
>>
File: The-Magicks-of-Megas-tu.jpg (37KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
The-Magicks-of-Megas-tu.jpg
37KB, 400x298px
>>84471434
Any TAS episode
>>
>>84470623
At least Mayweather, as far as his personality goes, seemed a very tolerable... even quite a likable fella, but his brother was a typical, cocky nigger with a chip on his shoulder. At least that's the way he was played, yet it wouldn't surprise me to find that the actor was just like that irl.
>>
>>84471426
All me
>>
File: 1443585026538.jpg (87KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
1443585026538.jpg
87KB, 694x530px
>>84471426
Trek generals usually involve discussion, quite a departure from posting one meme and then closing the thread like you're used to, isn't it?
>>
File: noooooooooo!.png (114KB, 470x321px) Image search: [Google]
noooooooooo!.png
114KB, 470x321px
>>84470964
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
>>
>>84471337
She never had huge boobs. Her costume must have been padded out.
>>
>>84471434
Emperor's new cloak
>>
I unironically love the Delphic Expanse arc (minus a few episodes, but what do you expect when 22+ episode seasons were the norm?) and routinely rewatch it
>>
File: EnterpriseSingularity.jpg (304KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EnterpriseSingularity.jpg
304KB, 1280x720px
>>84471434
Try "Singularity". That's one of my favorites.
>>
File: Darth Retard.png (333KB, 880x744px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Retard.png
333KB, 880x744px
>>84471547
>Implying we don't stay on the thread so as to keep an eye out for (Yous)
>>
File: Female Drivers.webm (3MB, 540x312px) Image search: [Google]
Female Drivers.webm
3MB, 540x312px
Love this scene...
>>
>>84471880
I'm sure it's the only way many of you get any attention at all. Pathetic.
>>
File: Admiral_Raddus_EW.png (349KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral_Raddus_EW.png
349KB, 480x640px
>>84471939
Starfleet needs to make the Hammerhead-class.
>>
I've been purposefullly staying away from all ST:D news for quite awhile now but I've started to hear some disconcerting things that have me worried.

So, I had originally heard that it was going to be original timeline but now I am hearing it is kelvin timeline? Also, all the showrunners left and their replacements fired half the cast?
>>
File: Needs more logic.jpg (64KB, 688x547px) Image search: [Google]
Needs more logic.jpg
64KB, 688x547px
>>84471939
>T'Pol in charge for a few days
>Earth is destroyed because of her decision
>>
>>84472328
There was never any hope for it from the beginning
>>
File: Klingons Discovery.jpg (162KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
Klingons Discovery.jpg
162KB, 1200x833px
>>84472328
>I am hearing it is kelvin timeline
Nope, it's in the Prime timeline and it is going to be very canon-busting unless there is some really elaborate explanation for all the stuff in the previews.
>>
>>84472361
give it a chance
in some time we'll have some autists spam the same pasta all the time claiming how the show was actually a masterpiece and the only good trek ever made
>>
>>84472361
Do you remember when they were first announcing stuff about it? How Klingons were going to be main characters and all that weird stuff? Production history was a shitshow too.
>>
File: garak.gif (346KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
garak.gif
346KB, 500x308px
>>84472423
I'll be here, telling them to eat a dick.
>>
>>84472412
I love newer MMOs where you can make the skin shiny metal!
>>
File: Nazism is only logical.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Nazism is only logical.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
It's not Star Trek without swastikas
>>
>>84472512
Garak would eat dick.

Hey does Data like Hatsune Miku?
>>
File: tribble.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tribble.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>this confuses and angers the klingon
>>
>>84473528
why was Kirk such an asshole in that episode?
>>
File: enterprise-twilight.jpg (48KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
enterprise-twilight.jpg
48KB, 500x281px
>>84472356
Earth was destroyed because Archer was effectively a vegetable.
>>
>>84473656
I liked how the Humans in that alternate timeline was fucked even if the xindi didn't find them, Because of what happens to Ceti Alpha V about a hundred years later
>>
>>84473656
I'M RETARDED?
>>
>>84472412
Enterprise had four races with cloaked ships in the first fucking season and a year-long war that killed millions and was magically never mentioned again. I don't think Trek writers care much about canon any more.
>>
File: Dan troll.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dan troll.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>84473859
>four races with cloaked ships in the first fucking season and a year-long war that killed millions and was magically never mentioned again

They forgot.
>>
File: 1368405304797.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1368405304797.gif
2MB, 250x188px
wtf is going on here?
>>
File: Just fuck my ENTERPRISE up fam.png (156KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Just fuck my ENTERPRISE up fam.png
156KB, 854x480px
>>84474142
>>
>>84474026
Holodomor
>>
>>84472412
Proto-Klingons unfrozen and out to conquer after being held in stasis for thousands of years.
>>
File: Star Trek ratings.jpg (57KB, 560x383px) Image search: [Google]
Star Trek ratings.jpg
57KB, 560x383px
>>84464125
lolno
>>
>>84474212
>thinks ratings=quality

lolno

Plebs will always outnumber patricians, retard.
>>
>>84474290
>trying to claim the lowest rated star trek series ever is the best
>>
File: Kortar.jpg (42KB, 842x841px) Image search: [Google]
Kortar.jpg
42KB, 842x841px
>>84474203
Kotar Is the first Klingon
>>
>>84474333
Hence proto-klingon
>>
>>84474321
>trying to employ an argumentum ad populum.

clueless moron.
>>
>>84474468
Try again douche. ENT wasn't as bad as some think but don't pretend it even approaches the level of TNG or even DS9.
>>
>>84474321
the funny thing is that the guy thinks "trektards" hated the show when that's the only people that watched it
>>
>>84464125
It's so great that in the last two years /tv/ has moved past the shitty reddit 'ENT is bad' meme
The first two seasons were the same rocky start that TNG and DS9 had, while 3 & 4 were great. 3 did the premise of Voyager better than Voyager.

If it was allowed a full 7 seasons, it would remembered alongside the best of Trek. They were even going to add Shran as part of the main cast.
>>
>>84472412
So the new show takes place in the Mirror universe of the Kelvin timeline

but because of the multiverse exists in the prime cannon is what makes this crap cannon?
>>
>>84474551
Yup. I also watched ENT because it was Trek. In spite of how bad it was.
>>
>>84474142
is that some kind of duplication torpedo? what the fuck
>>
>>84474665
maybe that's some sort of weird picard maneuver; you know the shit he pulled out on a ferengi to make it look like there was two stargazer but in fact there was only one and the ferengi shot at the illusion ? or maybe I'm trying to justify a lazy atempt at looking cool by a team of animators who had no ideas of what they were doing.
>>
File: 06-10-18_Enterprise_03.jpg (7KB, 313x250px) Image search: [Google]
06-10-18_Enterprise_03.jpg
7KB, 313x250px
>>84474505
Your rose-colored view of the other series' is only a result of your previous long-term diet of garbage trek. You were obliged to swallow garbage trek for so long that the very best Trek ever produced offends your acquired taste for garbage.

It has likely terminally damaged your ability to remain cognitively objective. That is, if you had any capacity at all for it to begin with.
>>
>>84474551
>admitting to being a trektard...lol but whatever

Because every trektard that watched it liked it, right?
>>
>>84464125
The writing was absolutely terrible.
>>
>>84464532
Shoehorning space Muslims into Star Trek wasn't good.
>>
>>84466116
>Less technobabble
Instead of technobabble, I'll just let the doctor attach one of his menagerie to you to solve this particular problem.
>>
>>84474142
wtf is this?
>>
File: Scott BLACKEDula.jpg (989KB, 1488x5088px) Image search: [Google]
Scott BLACKEDula.jpg
989KB, 1488x5088px
>>84475109
TNG will always be top dog. You want to like ENT? sure, I can see how some could even love it. But don't pretend that a series that barely lasted 4 seasons and had to jump skip years into the future just to end it, was top tier Trek. Your trolling needs work.
>>
>>84475325
considering you never specified what a trektard is other than apparently someone that likes the other series too I don't see the problem in it

also the point is that the majority of ENT fans are also people that liked other ST series because that's the majority of people that watched it since by that point general audiences already didn't care about start trek
>>
>>84468538
Not even half-naked Vulcans could save it.
>>
>>84474665
Nearly everything and everyone in TNG, DS9, and VOY is so obviously fake, it's absurd.

Enterprise was produced with a level of realism and believability that was heretofore unprecedented in Star Trek. This goes for the people most of all. The characters act more like regular people than some wigged out hippies high on their faith in communism.
>>
>>84469400
The producers were upset that they were showing the same episode four times a year, and weren't getting great ratings at every viewing.
>>
>>84475538
It's a scene from Enterprise where they fight the unknown enemy they may meet again in the future, you never know, aren't we clever :^)))))))
>>
this guy killed all life on a planet to stop anyone else collecting a DNA sample from it, and picard never gave him shit for it. wouldn't that be a huge transgression to a star fleet captain?
>>
>>84476282
it was just primordial life
>>
>>84467266

Archer always seemed really wooden to me. I could barely believe it was Sam Beckett. Trip was fucking annoying. Phlox was the only good one. Barely remember the others.
>>
>>84476355
picard the typa nigga wouldn't want to eradicate a virus or the borg or some shit because every species gets to live though
>>
>>84476398
>every species gets to live
except all the time he would have let entire species die because of the prime directive
he even asked Crusher why didn't she let that proto-vulcan guy die in that episode where they get mistaken for gods
>>
star trek ENT was watched by tech smart people with cable box DVRs in a time when DVR recordings didn't count as views.

a simple statistical error killed ENT.
>>
>>84474401
>Klingons before they were Klingons
>And their space ship
Fucking nonsense.
>>
>>84475634
They shoulda hada lot more Hoshi.
>>
>>84474574
YOU CANT MAKE US GO BACK, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE IN OUR REALITY
>>
>>84469605
That would be a great shooting location for the Admiralty in a Mass Effect production.
>>
>>84476187
>a scene from Enterprise
>has obviously never seen Enterprise

That's not a scene from Enterprise.
>>
>>84474142
>>84474665
>>84475538
It's from the video game Star Trek: Armada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=schNAN-tmB0
>>
>>84475677
If you have to have it explained to you, then you just might be a trektard.
>>
>>84476967

it's not their ship, it's a Hurq ship from when the Klingons were a slave race. done. hire me CBS
>>
>>84478414
Plot Twist: You get hired by Paramount to work on the JJverse instead.
>>
File: [autistic screeching].jpg (47KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
[autistic screeching].jpg
47KB, 600x458px
>>84478414
>tfw the fan speculation will probably be better than what they write
>>
File: Star Trek Girls.png (2MB, 1793x852px) Image search: [Google]
Star Trek Girls.png
2MB, 1793x852px
Meh
>>
>>84471426
>over 4 hours later
>75 more replies
>6 more posters

>>84471547
Oh, yes, of course. After seeing all the "discussion" going on in this thread since you posted, I am simply amazed.
>>
ENT was shi...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbuqdS9HQAo
>>
File: Nana Visitor.jpg (192KB, 895x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Nana Visitor.jpg
192KB, 895x1024px
>>84479137
Dax and Kira look better when they aren't wearing heavy lipstick.
>>
>>84479137
>Kes
>just fuck my shit up
>>
Daily reminder that Enterprise is the only Trek series that is currently canon. Thanks, JJ
>>
>>84479310
Some very adult toes there
>>
>>84465765
Millions of people died under Mao's reign in China. I haven't heard anybody talking about that
>>
>>84479436
That's wrong and you know it.
>>
>>84475109
What is the best Trek captain, and why is it mirror!Archer's motivational delusion of prime!Archer?
>>
File: lensflare is the Iconians' fault.jpg (331KB, 757x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lensflare is the Iconians' fault.jpg
331KB, 757x1000px
>>84478621

the Iconians kill everybody 150 years or so ahead of time, and because [PLAYER CHARACTER] does not exist in that universe, nobody stops the war.
>>
>>84479571
Yeah, the new show is about to blow that out of the water too :^)
>>
>>84464125
>>84464194
go to bed scott bakula.
>>
watching the last episode right now. riker on holodeck watching last mission. this is awesome as fuck
>>
>>84464125
in other news the sky is blue
>>
>>84480533
for any cablefags its on H&I network right now
>>
>>84465091
that episode where archer is in the ship in the cargo hold with Degra was fucking epic
>>
>>84464125
Season Three of Enterprise was the best single season of any Star Trek series.

DS9 is by far the best overall tho
>>
File: 1467594801606.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467594801606.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>84480533
>Enterprise finale
>awesome
?
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>84464125
There's literally one good episode and it's "Dead Stop."

And maybe "Carbon Creek" but only because it's on the same disc as "Dead Stop"
>>
>>84482661
>B'Elanna as HAL the evil repair station
I liked that one too
>>
File: A Piece of the Action Star Trek.png (300KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
A Piece of the Action Star Trek.png
300KB, 500x375px
>>84473222
Or tommy guns
>>
File: fedoras.jpg (17KB, 595x325px) Image search: [Google]
fedoras.jpg
17KB, 595x325px
>>84482733
*tips*
>>
>>84482661
Bakula always looks so miserable
>>
>>84482722
>Dreadnought, accept new programming from the human brains I'm about to feed you and use them to boost your computing power. Abduct new ones as necessary.
>>
File: I have a bad feeling about this.jpg (120KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
I have a bad feeling about this.jpg
120KB, 960x540px
>>84482818
>>
>>84482818
He can order T'Pol around but he can't fuck her. You'd be angry too.
>>
File: trip.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trip.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>84482921
>you're her closest compatriot on the ship
>fucks Trip instead and loves him
>>
Enterprise is ruined by the final episode.

It could have been fine. If they cut the riker stuff.

that incredibly fat and grey riker and troi.
>>
>>84483000
They needed a way to show what happened after the exploration mission ended, give a sense of closure. Still sucked though.
>>
>>84483055
the riker bits remove an emotional weight of trip's death, the enterprise being retired, or the founding of the federation.
>>
File: twilight_276.jpg (106KB, 1010x568px) Image search: [Google]
twilight_276.jpg
106KB, 1010x568px
>>84482971
>T'Pol falls in love with you in an alternate timeline
>She looks fantastic in a Starfleet uniform
>You're never able to remember any of it
>>
File: JUST.jpg (36KB, 480x310px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
36KB, 480x310px
>>84483113
Yeah it was like they had this dumb TNG gimmick sitting around the studio and just used it for the finale. Could have just had Archer preparing to give that speech with flashbacks.
>>
>>84483178
>falls in love with you
More like guilt-ridden caregiver for a retard
>>
>>84473859
Star Trek has never cared about canon. Off the top of my head:
>Spacefleet Command
>Enterprise insignia in TOS becoming the Starfleet insignia post-TOS
>No mention of the Eugenics war in time travels episodes
>Almost all of Enterprise
>Numerous changes to the Borg
>Personality differences of Show!Picard and Movie!Picard
>WARP 10
>>
File: 1468539749698.png (152KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
1468539749698.png
152KB, 700x674px
>>84483280
>>Enterprise insignia in TOS becoming the Starfleet insignia post-TOS
>implying that wasn't in honour of the GOAT ship
>>
>>84467102

who dat

beam me up her ass
>>
File: ARcherHoshiTpol.png (788KB, 800x1219px) Image search: [Google]
ARcherHoshiTpol.png
788KB, 800x1219px
>>
File: tumblr_oqgqalK8M41w8hpj6o1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqgqalK8M41w8hpj6o1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x608px
>>84483280
The Enterprise insignia was always meant to be the Starfleet insignia. The other couple of ships were a production error, see this memo from Bob Justman for clarification.
>>
>>84484004
>Hoshi
>ever doing something bad and needing a spanking
Psshh
>>
>>84484181
autism
>>
>>84484293
Nah. Behind-the-scenes shit is cool. Get with the fucking program already.
>>
File: 1496215599995.jpg (88KB, 587x618px) Image search: [Google]
1496215599995.jpg
88KB, 587x618px
>>84484181
That's not what appeared on screen, bro.

NOT CANON
>>
>>84483245
t. trip
>>
>>84468823
I thought their depiction of nazis was spot on, what are you talking about?
>>
>>84466116
>>84475526
Am I the only one who likes technobabble? It stimulates the imagination.
>>
>>84484664
These ODN relays will all need to be decoupled before we can even BEGIN to repair the ramscoop controls.
>>
>>84484650
>I thought their depiction of nazis was spot on

Because you've been brainwashed. You want more info, go browse /pol/. We don't need to go into depth on that subject here.
>>
>>84484869
It is you who's been brainwashed. I'm trying to help you snap out of it. Fight it, don't let it consume you. Fight it. The nazis in Enterprise were accurate. Say it.
>>
File: ODN recoupler.png (57KB, 203x176px) Image search: [Google]
ODN recoupler.png
57KB, 203x176px
>>84484807
No worries, I've brought an ODN recoupler.
>>
>>84484910
Yeah, you're a real pal, Shlomo. A credit to your kibbutz. How ever could I have been so blind?
>>
File: tumblr_mwpvpmDIic1s4ddyqo7_1280.jpg (67KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwpvpmDIic1s4ddyqo7_1280.jpg
67KB, 900x600px
>>84483422

me beating my dick like it owes me money
>>
>>84485020
You're still brainwashed. You've gotta snap out of it. The path you're going down will ruin you. Snap out of it.
>>
>>84464125
>Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced

Clearly not since it got cancelled and killed the franchise to the point of needing a reboot
>>
>>84485410
THIS is why I hate Enterprise with the fire of a thousand suns.
>>
>>84485410
This is OP's gimmick
>>
>>84485410
It lasted longer than TOS.
>>
>>84466958
9/11 happened so they had to go with the xindi
>>
>>84473574
>asshole
>minimal punishment when his crew gets into a barroom brawl with klingons, even acting silly when he had the crew assembled
>>
Section 31 was a needless addition
>>
>>84488473
They needed an excuse for that Changeling disease mang
>>
>>84488388
he was a total jerk to the bureaucrat that was only doing his job and asking Kirk to take the mission seriously which he clearly wasn't since he complained about wasting time have to protect grain
>>
>>84488512
but he was a stinkin' BUREAUCRAT
>>
>>84466903
no dude. that would be racist
>>
File: 1481483708301.jpg (65KB, 1024x817px) Image search: [Google]
1481483708301.jpg
65KB, 1024x817px
>>84466903
>The Xindi would at least have been mentioned in TNG or DS9.
What if the attack didn't happen in that timeline?
>>
File: 1382058653027.png (54KB, 149x200px) Image search: [Google]
1382058653027.png
54KB, 149x200px
>>84485410
>it's the last good trek's fault that hollywood decided to produce shitty trek for the unwashed masses instead
>>
The most innovative? You're 100% right, and it IS arguably the best. It's still not fair to the other series which by far had superior production values.
>>
>>84488473

I fully disagree.

Alien species had their version of spec ops and somehow we don't? In spite of it being hard-lined into the 1st world militarily? I don't buy it mate.
>>
File: 1448722436374.jpg (135KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1448722436374.jpg
135KB, 500x328px
>>84488473
I like how all the other empires had their special snowflake secret police and everyone knew about them.
Meanwhile Section 31 is so good nobody even heard of it and they got shit done. Even Romulans thought it didn't exist.
Then they were ruined in Into Darkness. Thanks Jew Jew.
>>
File: starmageddon.jpg (241KB, 700x540px) Image search: [Google]
starmageddon.jpg
241KB, 700x540px
>>84470001
I DON'T WANT TO CLOSE MY EYES
I DON'T WANT TO FALL ASLEEP
CAUSE I MISS YOU, BABE
AND I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING
>>
File: voyages3[1].jpg (168KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
voyages3[1].jpg
168KB, 960x540px
>>84489779
I NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE GIRL
OOH OOH BABY (HEY BABY)
I NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE
NO NO NO, NO NO NO,
NO NO NO, OOH-OOH
>>
What is the most kino episode, and why is it Damage?
>>
>>84489903
whats wrong with rikers chest
>>
>>84489945
They were opening a new KFC and he fell in the gravy vat, had to drink his way out
>>
>>84488473
It really wasn't needed since any captain can decide to develop weapon of mass destruction on a whim and use theme at his own discretion.
Also this >>84489497, it raises the question of how can Section 31 be so good when the rest of Starfleet intelligence is a fucking joke
>>
>>84490034
By not being a part of Starfleet Intelligence, it's just a bunch of hardasses who recruit other hardasses and do what needs to be done without caring what anyone else thinks.
>>
>>84474212
That final TNG season having such high viewing numbers. Absolute self indulgent trash.
>>
>>84490034
Starfleet "Intelligence" is just a distraction while Section 31 does the job.
>>
>>84472412
there's no point getting worked up over canon, the people who make this shit obviously don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
Season 3 was so fucking good. Season 1 and 2 were garbage. I am still pissed at the finale of the show. Holy fuck.
>>
>>84475634
>But don't pretend that a series that barely lasted 4 seasons and had to jump skip years into the future just to end it, was top tier Trek.
This is bullshit and you know it. Don't hate the series just because Rick Berman had to meddle again
>>
>>84479137
JUST
>>
File: mpv-shot0080.jpg (36KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0080.jpg
36KB, 576x432px
justice for Tuvix!
>>
File: tngcrybabby.jpg (24KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
tngcrybabby.jpg
24KB, 500x212px
>>84467651
The Borg first appear in the Star Trek: The Next Generation second-season episode "Q Who?", when the omnipotent life-form Q hurls the Enterprise-D across the galaxy to challenge Jean-Luc Picard's asinine and arrogant boast that his crew is ready to face the unexplored galaxy's unknown dangers and mysteries. The Enterprise crew is quickly overwhelmed by the relentless Borg, and Picard eventually begs for and receives Q's help in returning the ship to its previous coordinates in the Alpha Quadrant.

The Borg next appear in The Next Generation's third-season finale and fourth-season premiere, "The Best of Both Worlds". In the third-season cliffhanger, Picard is abducted and subsequently assimilated by the Borg and transformed into "Locutus". Picard's knowledge of Starfleet is gained by the collective, and the single cube easily wipes out all resistance in its path, notably the entire Starfleet armada at Wolf 359.
>>
File: firstcontact.jpg (627KB, 2030x3013px) Image search: [Google]
firstcontact.jpg
627KB, 2030x3013px
>>84493135
The Borg return in the Next Generation film, "Star Trek: First Contact". After failing to assimilate Earth by a direct assault in the year 2373, the Borg travel back in time to the year 2063 to try to stop Zefram Cochrane's first contact with the Vulcans, which would have erased the Federation from history. The Enterprise-E follows the Borg back in time, destroys the Borg sphere, and the crew restores the original timeline. However, parts of the destroyed Borg sphere, along with at least two drones, crash land in the Arctic, and are left there, frozen and preserved, until they are discovered on March 1, 2153 by a team of 22nd Century scientists.
>>
File: NX-01 Destroys Borg Ship.webm (1MB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
NX-01 Destroys Borg Ship.webm
1MB, 720x416px
>>84493188
In the Enterprise episode "Regeneration", the remnants of the destroyed sphere from Star Trek: First Contact are discovered in the Arctic along with two frozen drones. Once unearthed, the Borg quickly revive and assimilate the human scientists who found them before stealing an unarmed research ship, modifying it to match Starfleet technology in a matter of hours. The drones manage to send a transmission toward the Delta Quadrant just before Archer is able to destroy them. According to dialogue, their transmission would reach its destination in 200 years, essentially establishing a closed time loop with the events of "Q Who", explaining why the cube in the latter episode was already en route to Earth. Although the Borg never identify themselves as such in dialogue, the episode's events prompt characters to allude to Zefram Cochrane's claims that "strange cybernetic creatures from the future" tried to interfere with First Contact.

Neither Archer nor anyone else, knew who/what they were, or where they came from. They also had no idea that these strange creatures had the ability or even any inclination to send a message to the Delta quadrant until such time it was discovered that the transmission had already been made. Picard, on the other hand, had that knowledge. It was only a result of Picard's incompetence, as well as his gross negligence, of failing to make sure that each and every Borg drone was destroyed that enabled the Borg to find Earth in the first place. Archer is in no way responsible for the utter failure of Picard. Picard seriously threatened Earth's existence by facilitating the Borg's invasion of Earth to begin with. It was quite disgraceful for him to leave his mess for Captain Archer to have to clean up with the relatively primitive 22nd century technology available to him. Yet Archer was able to defeat them nonetheless.
>>
>>84472412
I ARE THE KLANGGEST
>>
>>84472412
Everything they announce about STD these days has made it sound more and more like the multiverse rumors were true. I at least had some semblance of hope about it before, maybe enough to watch it if there were no criticisms from /trek/, but if those are Klingons then I'm out.
>>
>>84495389
>Everything they announce about STD these days has made it sound more and more like the multiverse rumors were true.
How does, say, getting Jonathan Frakes as a director make it sound like the multiverse rumor is true?
>>
>>84495512
wtf i love cbs all access now

Nobody could be this retarded so I won't explain to you what you already know the post means
>>
File: obviously Sarek.jpg (101KB, 965x648px) Image search: [Google]
obviously Sarek.jpg
101KB, 965x648px
>>84495556
I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Nobody could possibly be so stupid as to believe the Midnight's Edge rumor that Sarek, the Romulan commander and the Klingon commander will all be revealed in STD as multiversal variants of the same person.
>>
>>84493284
i just got to this one. thought it was pretty awesome actually, but i can understand why people didn't think the borg had any business being in a prequel show. then again, first contact opened that can of worms, and if the DS9 crew can fuck around in TOS events, I don't see why that's cool but this is so blasphemous.
>>
>>84488772
this the 50 year old tng voy ds9 boot lickers ruined star trek
>>
File: gSoYB.gif (1MB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
gSoYB.gif
1MB, 400x345px
>>84489920
We already said it was Dead Stop.
>>
File: mpv-shot0081.jpg (35KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0081.jpg
35KB, 576x432px
most interesting character dead

thanks Voyager
>>
>DS9: Little green men

ah so that's what that futurama episode was referencing
>>
File: Bashir meets his grandmother.jpg (124KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
Bashir meets his grandmother.jpg
124KB, 694x530px
>>84497651
>Fry fucks his own grandmother
>born brain-damaged due to inbreeding
Remind you of anyone?
>>
>>84469645
She cucked Archer
>>
>>84497845
gene roddenberry
>>
>>84479137
Would fuck Torres, Kira, Jadzia, and Hoshi
>>
File: Star Trek DS9 Dukat smug.jpg (98KB, 1160x868px) Image search: [Google]
Star Trek DS9 Dukat smug.jpg
98KB, 1160x868px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>84467822

Please carry on enjoying your monster of the week shite.
>>
>hearing ENTs theme for the first time
>>
>>84497953
>drunk, high and mentally deranged
>perpetually horny and constantly searching for his next lay
>incorrectly believed by later generations to have had a vision of peace and unity for all humanity
Am I describing Gene Roddenberry or Zefram Cochrane?
>>
>>84499562
I don't think I have ever heard the themes for the other ST shows. They were all annoying and way louder than the rest of the show
>>
>>84499562
FAITH OF THE HEEEEEEAAAARRRRRRT!!!
>>
File: 1472915158121.png (152KB, 339x289px) Image search: [Google]
1472915158121.png
152KB, 339x289px
>>84499562
>tfw I unironically love the intro and song because it is every bit as corny as the entire roddenberrian belief in human progress and I am completely baffled why everyone hates it
>>
>>84499724
>perpetually horny and constantly searching for his next lay
I've never heard about this part of gene life, care to tell more, or am I just going to google it myself?
>>
>>84503367
Before she was his wife, Majel was his mistress. He was cheating with her on his first wife. Even after he married Majel he didn't stop sleeping around. He even had the audacity to cheat on his wife during their fucking honeymoon in Japan. Their son (Rod Roddenberry) made a documentary where he goes into some detail about his father's affairs. It's pretty good, you should watch it.
>>
>>84499562
Reminder that TNG had lyrics to the theme music so Roddenberry and his lawyer could jew some more money out of the series.
>>
>>84504397
That was TOS you dummy.
>>
>>84469087
>jeffrey dean morgan

I see through your clever ruse my man
>>
File: Miles.jpg (80KB, 705x530px) Image search: [Google]
Miles.jpg
80KB, 705x530px
>>84505055
shieet
>>
don't want a trek thread to die just yet
>>
>>84499562
Trektards hate the Enterprise theme song because it has the words "faith" and "soul" in it.

https://youtu.be/WNfTwGu9FpU
>>
File: mpv-shot0084.jpg (33KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0084.jpg
33KB, 576x432px
>>84507722
I just hate it because it's awful and ill-fitting.
>>
This is not a /trek/ thread.
>>
>>84507926
Not him but the series kind of has a Western theme to it like the TOS, some dumb country rock theme isn't entirely out of place.
>>
>>84507926
Well that's your lie/excuse, so you can make it as big/convoluted as you want.
>>
>>84476282
bro its just their culture, dont judge them you fucking racist, it's beautiful

t. Starfleet Admiral
>>
File: mpv-shot0083.jpg (33KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0083.jpg
33KB, 576x432px
>>84508093
I never even listened to the shitty lyrics
>>
File: North Star.jpg (80KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
North Star.jpg
80KB, 736x981px
>>84508068
>>
>>84496655
>speaking of yourself in plural
>>
>>84508155
Your cocksmoker pic is quite fitting to your trektard philosophy.
>>
File: EzriLeeta.jpg (73KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
EzriLeeta.jpg
73KB, 692x530px
>>84508394
You really shouldn't be watching Trek if you're that easy to trigger.
>>
>>84508471
How about a nice therapy dog, some crayons, or play doh to help you with your projection problem?
>>
File: w6t92b.jpg (17KB, 483x298px) Image search: [Google]
w6t92b.jpg
17KB, 483x298px
>>84508586
>projection
But I don't have anything against gays?
>>
>>84508742
I'm quite sure that's probably true.
>>
File: 1488148150770.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1488148150770.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>that episode where they go the planet with high-tech aliens living in peace with neanderthals
>when the doctor advocates genociding the smart ones, because of '' lol evolution''
>when the Archer agrees with him
>the mpreg episode
>>
>>84464125
To bad most of the characters where or looked like cunts. Trip, T'pol and Malcolm
>>
>>84509097
>don't want to interfere because of muh pseudo-Prime directive
>if it was Earth they'd do almost anything to save the humans without question
>>
>>84464194
Daniels ruined a huge chunk of the series and added a fuck ton of hocus pocus
>>
>>84509267
is that Lex Luthor?
>>
>>84509097
>>84509267
Just because it was the best so far doesn't imply that it was perfect.
>>
>>84509563
>I've run a check through the Starfleet database. You might be pleased to know that this is the first recorded incident of a Human male becoming pregnant.
>Just how I always wanted to get into the history books.

Show was definitely entertaining, I just really hated Daniels episodes (to the point where I can't rewatch them)
>>
>>84493284
>The Federation underestimates the borg and in the beginning encounter in First Contact is inadequate enough to stop them from sending drones back in time
>Picard risks everything by following them back in time
>Picard is able to stop the borg and able to recreate the circumstances that led to the federation's creation

Yea nah Picard isn't at fault here. He did the absolute best he could under the circumstances that happened. The Federation fucked this up when an Armada isn't enough to stop the borg.
>>
>>84509267
The time travel stuff didn't bother me. The worst thing about Daniels was his resemblance to a numale fedora without a hat.
>>
File: Holodeck.jpg (99KB, 634x462px) Image search: [Google]
Holodeck.jpg
99KB, 634x462px
"Computer, create a new trek thread"
>>
>>84509821
Picard's arrogance and incompetence nearly destroyed the whole of humanity on more than one occasion. Remember Q and the little pond of goo?
>>
>>84510418
there's still an old one
>>
>>84510445
We are talking First Contact here
>>
>>84510482
>>84510418
>>
>>84510508
And I'm talking about Picard's arrogance and incompetence.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.