[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this movie was supposedly trying to accurately depict Hitler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8832.jpg (29KB, 329x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8832.jpg
29KB, 329x448px
If this movie was supposedly trying to accurately depict Hitler in a realistic light, how come they never mentioned the holocaust or how he murdered 7 million innocent Jews in gas chambers?
>>
>>84453851
German movies aren't allowed to reference the holocaust
>>
>>84453879
lol germany and europe are such jokes. seriously if you're from germany you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
Because the holocaust didn't happen, anon.
>>
holocaust was invented by steven spielberg. and no one gives a fuck about jews, that's why they put them in camps and let them rot.
>>
>>84453851
6 million and they weren't all killed in gas chambers
>>
>>84453851
Because 9 million poor innocent Jews is a lot of people, it would make the mvoie too depressing.
>>
>>84454298
Oy vey, how dare you not remember the 8 million! Anti-Semite! Racist!
>>
>>84453851
>About to get raped by american soldiers
>Besieged by commies
>Bombed to oblivion by allied aircrafts
>Ministers, regional leaders and Wehrmacht officers ignore most of Hitler's last orders

I don't think they had the time to talk happily about how they murdered millions.
>>
>>84454409
Kek
>>
>>84454409
Hey faglet i said 6 million were killed, the OP said it was higher
>>
Any more german WWII Kino? The language gives it an special feeling
>>
they literally did, why did you make this thread if you haven't seen the movie
>>
>>84454545
Probably to bait autists into yet another screeching mach
>>
>>84454471
REMEMBER THE 10 MILLION YOU GOY PIECE OF SHIT. THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH
>>
i know its a meme but it boggles my mind how some imbeciles out there can seriously reject something as well documented and proven beyond a shadow of doubt as the holocaust
>>
>>84454509
Stalingrad
>>
>>84454924
Has to do with the fact that in the early years after the war the casualty numbers changed quite a lot, and that it was still pretty unkown(just like FEMA camps are now)
>>
Because the holocaust is a very small part of being hitler.
>>
>>84454924
No one is denying they were put in work camps. People are questioning the systematic execution aspect of it. The amount of manpower and resources it would take to gas/burn that many people, not to mention there should be remains some place, leftover hip bones and whatnot. The Germans documented everything photographically for posterity, more so than any other military, even documenting executions on the Eastern Front, yet there isn't one picture of them cremating or gassing anyone
>>
I don't think they had the budget to cast all those extras playing the holocaust victims 8 millions is a lot of people and film sets are too small
>>
>>84453906
lol don't worry, they are. Just not for being liberals. They're ashamed because they started the largest war in human history.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.