[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Supernatural, longest running show in the world to never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Supernatural.jpg (48KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural.jpg
48KB, 726x408px
This is Supernatural, longest running show in the world to never win an Emmy award.

Say something nice about it
>>
File: diddley.gif (692KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
diddley.gif
692KB, 480x256px
>>84447397
>longest running show in the world to never win an Emmy award.
>>
>>84447397
it sucks big fucking donkey dicks but it's not unwatchable, i guess
>>
Alexandra Daddario of TV shows
>>
>>84447397
Was great Seasons 1 - 5. It had a really good arc and was clearly meant to end there.

Everything after that is basically fan fiction. Thant being said, it's still better than of the CW capeshit and most genre TV.
>>
>>84447553
its still on? i lost interested with the whole mark of cain sotryline
>>
>>84447595
It basically ran into X-Files syndrome where it ran for much longer than it every should have. But I'll still take it over the Flash or Arrow because there's authenticity to the characters that I just don't get from most cape shows. Even if the characters are pretty familiar by now.
>>
How does it consistently get 90% and up on RT despite being like 13 seasons in
>>
>>84447496
What's that supposed to mean?
>>
>>84447771
Because its still pretty good.

Also 75% of its fans are tumblristas, which the show has made fun of on occasion.
>>
>>84447397
>you lived long enough to see them do a scooby doo crossover
Well lads my life is going to peak next season
>>
>>84447397
No it isn't you fucking underage retard
>>
>>84447397
Does anyone watches this shit still? Kind want to drop it but decided to stay, all series sucks the more they drag them and SPN is still alright considering its been 12 seasons
I'm still mad they killed the colt tho, fucking lazy writers
>>
>>84447806
literately perfect
>>
I was reading the supernatural wiki the other night and apparently the power levels of the antagonists of this show have gotten to the ludicrous level of the most recent one was going to KILL GOD before the heroes stopped her.
>>
>>84447397
I sometimes enjoy classic rock.
>>
>>84447397
I have watched every single episode they made and will continue to do so until it is canceled. But they sould have stopped after 5.
>>
>>84449660
I'm still curious about the 5 things it can't kill.
>>
>>84449387
I thought you were joking, but it's actually real. I thought this show couldn't possibly become more ridiculous.
>Season 13 is a lucky number if you’re a fan of both Supernatural and Scooby-Doo, as the long-running CW drama will team up with the classic ‘toon for a mystery-solving adventure during the 2017-18 TV season.
>>
>>84450146
Theyve already been to the greys anatomy universe where they worked with doctor mcsexy. It's not that big of a stretch.
>>
>>84450146
This is the sort of thing that could work if Trickster/Loki/Gabriel was still around, like when he threw them into a bunch of TV shows. But now, seriously what the fuck are they smoking.
>>
>>84450226
Lucifers son could do it. Or an antichrist.
>>
>>84450267
The issue isn't the power level required, it's the attitude of the one doing it. I suppose if you have Lucifer's son have the actual maturity of a child it might work. Maybe have him watching cartoons when the Winchesters show up and get thrown in as a reflex or something.
>>
>>84450359
I have faith, I won't be a complete disaster. The only episode I didn't like was when they were sent to the real world (our world) and Jared and Jensen weren't friends.
>>
>>84450226
did he ever come back after he died?
>>
File: 1498170618528.jpg (6KB, 201x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498170618528.jpg
6KB, 201x240px
>>84447397
Supernatural doesn't deserve an emmy because it's contrived shit with bad acting and unrelatable characters.
>>
The earlier seasons were a lot better than the recent series. Probably should have ended a long time ago. I'll probably still watch it since at this point I'm curious how far they're going to go.
>>
>>84450487
Nah man, that was the greatest episode, it was so fucking silly. But I also wish they stopped with the end of season 5..
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.