[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know Howard Stern is washed up, so what's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: jim and sam.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jim and sam.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
We all know Howard Stern is washed up, so what's the best talk show on SiriusXM now?

>Jim Norton & Sam Roberts
>The Jason Ellis Show
>The Craig Ferguson Show
>Nick DiPaolo Show
>Opie Radio
>>
Sam (((Roberts))) is a faggot WWE shill and Noelle Foley will never fuck him
>>
Pretty sure all of them are terrible
>>
>>84437283
Jim and Sam ended up being such a let down. Just boring celebrity stroking and in-house memes
>>
>>84437283

>radio
>talk radio

20 years after it was relevant?
>>
>>84437467
Yeah it did, painful to listen to now. I tried listening to the chip podcast too, fucking horrific.
>>
>>84437551
I'm still cool with talk radio. What I really don't get is why they still broadcast sports games on the radio. SiriusXM advertises that you can listen to every NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, and NASCAR game, buy why would you want to when they're all on TV?
>>
>>84437283
Joe rogan changed my life dude. I was having trouble at work not getting ahead so I started taking his advice. I did some shrooms I smoke weed erday got involved in jiu jitsu and started doing stand up. really turned this whole thing around. I'm just a fucking monkey that can talk.
>>
>>84437742
Because some people drive for a living and can't stop their drive to go sit down for a few hours and watch the game. Are you retarded or....?
>>
>>84437818
Doing standup and mushrooms is the best change I ever made to my life. It's preposterous that more people don't try it out
>>
>>84437869
I guess. It's just always the next best thing. You never want to listen to the game on the radio. It just seems funny to advertise it.
>>
>>84437283
Who cares, you can listen to all of them on YouTube for free
>>
>>84438216
I don't think that's true.
>>
I cant believe it's been 7 years since Bill Burr died
>>
Ss
>>
>>84439388
And two weeks after Nia made him drown the dog :,(
>>
>>84437283
It's not Jason Ellis, I tell you that much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahrcH8OeCSc
>>
>>84437283
Opie > Tranthony >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sam and the Worm Norton
>>
>>84437283
Jim actually looks half decent next to that filthy bloodsucking kike!
>>
>>84442905
Too bad he can't radio.

But what else is there for him, his comedy/film career never happened. Thankfully, Louis CK and Kevin Smith stopped forcing him in their projects.
>>
>>84442942
I heard he double teamed your mother with a Brazilian tranny
>>
Opie will probably be fired this weekend for the Roland Incident.
>>
>>84443826
What happened. Last I heard from Opie he was complaining about how Nick DiPaolo's new show meant that he didn't get a replay of his show anymore.
>>
>>84443869
Opie filmed Roland using the toilet without permission. Roland went to Sirius HR to report it. Evidently, it's a big deal; even Opie's show regulars are turning on him.
>>
>>84444404
Yeah, that's a crime.
>>
someone post the bam video pls
>>
>>84443826
Who should replace him?
>>
File: wormjimmy.png (34KB, 789x564px) Image search: [Google]
wormjimmy.png
34KB, 789x564px
>>84442859
go to bed greg
>>
>>84437283
Jim is a fucking worm scum faggot head. He's not even fucking funny. "I'm ugly and bad with women and totally pathetic!" Haha you guys I'm being not funny on purpose it's not me it's Chip!

Guys I was legitimately in love with Bailey Jay and creeped her out!
>>
Opie's show is my favorite by default because I can't stand or don't care about the others.
>>
>>84437283
Sam is fucking insufferable. He was such a douchey little ass kiss on O&A.

joctober was fun though, i miss those facebook raids.
>>
>>84437551
They are called podcasts now, without having to tweek the dial ever so slightly to get proper reception on the same frequency.
(ask your parents)
>>
>>84442942
Jim's standup sucks. He is better with a quick, perfectly timed improve one liner comment. Kind of feel bad for him that all of his comic friends he came up with went onto enjoy reasonable measures of success.

and he ran chip into the ground.
Tss. what is he 4U airlines or sumptin?
>>
File: xm 5.jpg (139KB, 432x268px) Image search: [Google]
xm 5.jpg
139KB, 432x268px
>>84445788
Welcome to the future.
>>
>>84444726
is that patrice as the sun

>>84444804
wasnt that derosa? not that i'd put it past jimmy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.