[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that is tired as FUCK of Superhero movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: superherofilmssuck.jpg (448KB, 2441x1823px) Image search: [Google]
superherofilmssuck.jpg
448KB, 2441x1823px
Why do so many audiences buy into this fake cartoony bullshit? None of it is based in reality and even if you have good character moments the rest is over-enhanced fake CGI with fake Physics and artificial scenarios that wouldn't play out in real life in a million years. Oh wait I forgot, you capeshit fags are gonna call me boring for not buying into fake bullshit like The Green Lantern or even this fucking movie, Spiderman Homecoming.

I mean what is it? Are you inspired by the Superhero's? Their powers that were dreamt up by some old nobody on a piece of paper? Is it the edgy costumes and clever one liners the superheroes say? it's not like you'd ever become one anyways. OH IMAGINATION! What? What are you imagining in your head? What is so thrilling about superheros for you when none of it benefits an ever struggling economic and social world.

All the stuff Marvel and DC make are fake as fuck and looking at the overall scheme of things these studios are REALLY just out for it for the money.
Superhero's aren't gonna solve shit and I'd rather watch film that has real purpose, story and heart. Fake guys in costumes acting tough with fancy cinematography is a bullshit excuse to like a movie such as well ANY superhero movie.

I'm getting fucking tired and sick of the Capeshit craze. Where is the horror, drama fucking GOOD ASS comedies? Yeah you see one every once in a blue moon but wasn't Get Out like the last somewhat descent horror movie? Do people just not understand that there's different genres that could be just as successful if not more successful than Capeshit?
>>
>>84436461
ebin shitpost friend

upvoated
>>
>>84436536
He may be uncouth but everything he is saying is true.
>>
yeah, you're literally the only one. upvote.
>>
Holy fuck that anbarassing...
>>
>>84436461
>Am I the only one that....

Is this the worst possible thread starter? Any thread with this is guaranteed to be shit.
>>
enjoy the years to come
>>
File: bill_thumbs_up_to_OP.gif (515KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
bill_thumbs_up_to_OP.gif
515KB, 356x200px
>>84436461

2 thumbs WAY UP
>>
>>84436664

It was perfect.

Your mommy needs her feet rubbed. Get on it. Chop chop.
>>
>not realising we're about to enter the superhero age of film
>seeing all our childhood heroes come to life
>he wants more rom coms and murder mysteries instead
>>
>>84436461
Go see Baby Driver.
>>
>>84436461
Am I the only one that is tired as FUCK of people complaining about being tired as FUCK of Superhero movies?
>>
>>84436461
>waaa why don't people dislike what I dislike
>t-this'll show them! *hits Le post button xD*

Grow up. If you can't reconcile the notion that peoole have different tastes to yourself... I honestly don't know how to finish that sentence. Get help.

Capeshit is popular for the same reason McDonalds makes so much more money than the fine dining restaurant on the same street. Mass produced, mass marketed and assembly line style production that pretty much assures you'll get the same stock standard thing each time. It's for mass consumption.

You might not like it, but you have to accept it at least.
>>
File: c4a.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>84436813
>about to enter
They've been churning them out nonstop for the last decade m8
>>
I personally can't get passed the idiot names and costumes. It's laughable when these movies take themselves seriously but then a trace of the childish source material creeps through the dreary colors, dim lighting and dark tone.

I saw an episode of Gotham which is supposed to be a GOOD example of this trash and then with a straight face they're talking to a character who loves riddles who's name is literally Ed Nigma. Get it??

Comic books are so fucking terrible. The only thing dumber than them are the idiots who read them past the age of 12. I'm baffled at how people literally cried watching Wonder Woman. Like her costume alone should've destroyed any chance of the audience taking any of this film seriously.
>>
>>84436461
Raimi edit's better
>>
>>84436536
>>84436593
>>84436664
>>84436733
>>84436904
>>84436906

ITT: manchildren buttblasted about someone telling them the harsh truth.

capeshit is shit.
>>
File: Timmy Kirk.gif (999KB, 460x244px) Image search: [Google]
Timmy Kirk.gif
999KB, 460x244px
>>84437603
>>84436461
>>84436562
>>84437357

Pretty much all of this.

Besides, if you're going to watch something intended for young people and geeks, go with anime. It's much better.

Anime rules, Marvel and DC suck. Fuck all that capeshit nonsense.

And no, I'm not trolling, I'm dead serious. All you immature capeshit fans can go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>84436461
congrats, you've outgrown super hero movies. doesn't mean you get to deprive those who haven't of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.