[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Financed The Room by selling Jeans imported from Asia >Numerous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0641.jpg (36KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0641.jpg
36KB, 480x320px
>Financed The Room by selling Jeans imported from Asia
>Numerous cast members said The Room was part of some money laundering scheme
>Rented out large retail spaces around San Francisco and L

What exactly is he hiding?
>>
>>84433917
money
>>
The Room cinematic universe
>>
>>84433917
He was definitely hiding something. You don't just move to the most expensive city in the US and start renting out buildings to film your amateur film.

Did anyone actually find out the truth about his past? There were only rumors about his accent, that maybe he had a brain injury or something.
>>
>>84433917
His past
Bad shit happened to him mang, it's a miracle he's still with us.
>>
He was hiding inspiration from his favourite flick Bowfinger.
>>
>>84436711
Why do you say that?
There's a rumor he was in a near fatal car crash and the pay out he got from the guilty party financed his film.

Sounds almost like good luck to me.
>>
should I watch The Room or Samurai Cop tonight?
>>
File: d_b_cooper.png (114KB, 616x364px) Image search: [Google]
d_b_cooper.png
114KB, 616x364px
>>84433917
>What exactly is he hiding?

the ransom money.
>>
>>84433917
hes Bogpilled af m8
>>
>>84437158
As a teenager he left his home country (Eastern Europe somewhere) to get away from his father and ended up in France. He worked odd jobs washing dishes in restaurants and eating leftover food as his dinner. He was detained (for reasons I forget) and the French police were cruel to him: forced him to strip, threatened him, etc. There's more to the story but I can't remember it exactly and don't want to get things wrong.

His experience as a lonely young immigrant in France, incidentally, is the root of his hatred of French things and why he wouldn't allow the word "Fiancé" in The Room.
>>
>>84433917
Tommy may be shitty at filmmaking/acting, but he's some sort of autistic savant when it comes to business and/or shady, potentially criminal deals.
>>
>>84438207
That's Matt's theory. Wiseau has never confirmed it.
It's strange that he "hates all things French" yet he took a French last name?
>>
>>84433917
listened to the audiobook about his life and they said he hit the jackpot by selling trinkets in a place highly frequented by tourists, a harbor i think. i forgot what plastic shit it was, anyone remember?
>>
>>84437464
Before I answer you have to answer something very important...
...Are you going to get drunk/high?
If so then watch the room
>>
File: TheRoomScreening.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
TheRoomScreening.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>84439903
tfw you'll never get pelted by spoons at a screening of The Room.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.