[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get real here how bow dat. This movie is overly long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Let's get real here how bow dat. This movie is overly long with a contrived ending. There's no way this is the #1 movie of all times. I put it on when...no, I never put it on anymore.
>>
The only thing I don't like about the movie is the shitty old man makeup. It looks just looks terrible to me.

Overall it's pretty great
>>
>>84432213
Like the original King Kong this movie pioneered many movie making techniques. Obviously those born into an age of rampant cgi won't be able to appreciate that.

Movies used to be technical masterpieces. Now they're done by fat people sitting at keyboards while covered in cheeto dust.
>>
>contrived

You probably just liked how that word sounded in your head, but if you care to, take a minute to explain what you meant by it?
>>
>>84432213
How is the ending contrived? It's not a plot event, it's the camera showing you stuff for several minutes.
>>
>>84432653
>CGI isn't a movie technique
Pleb
>>
>>84432685
>>84432714
its contrived because they had no way to end it except HURRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>84432213
>I don't understand historical context
>or how the influence of this movie is so ubiquitous that you've seen the movie through cultural osmosis
Your uninformed opinion is more unpleasant than fire ants crawling up your urethra.
>>
But it's not the #1 movie of all time, Vertigo is/
>>
>>84432783
>marvelcuck btfo
Nobody cares about your children's films dude. Just give up.
>>
>>84432930
Dafuk with you company wars?
What a pleb holy crap, this board is doomed.
>>
>Too long
It's fucking 2 hours.
>>
>>84432862
not saying I agree with op, but this is a terrible way to judge movies. it's a separate piece of art and you're stupid and biased if you do this
>>
>>84432930
Can you address his central point or are you just an idiot?
Content is irrelevant if you talk about technical aspects of movie making.
>>
>>84432852
You mean you had no way to get yourself out of this thread except "joke's on them..."
>>
>>84433155
>another marveldrone leaping to the aid of his fellow viewslave

Gosh, Marvel should do a White Knight movie next. You can be the main character.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.