[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>travel through space to find out life is a skybox >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: lol.jpg (688KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
688KB, 2000x1500px
>travel through space to find out life is a skybox
>get behind bookcase to watch your life's memories
>~noclip the movie

really deep made me think nolan is a genius how does he think of this stuff
>>
the movie was fine until the blackhole.
>>
>>84431825

>the movie was fine until

The movie is trash because the story erodes anything that grounded it and made it seem worthwhile. Nolan always goes the pseudo-science, its-so-complicated-that-everyone-will-think-I'm-a-genius route.
>>
>>84431888
If they had just had them both survive the escape of the blackhole. then McConaughey gets over the knowledge that his family and everyone on earth is going to die. while he and hathaway travel slowly to the final planet. they land and find that hathaway husbando is dead, and you get a cutaway to earth. As an elderly Murph dies and the planet is turning into a dust ball. Though McConaughey is there for her, and they start up Plan B.
>>
>>84432083

Sounds great to me
>>
You just don't understand love because you have never been loved OP.
>>
>>84432661

wow so like my interpretation of the film is a metaphor unto itself

really made me chink
>>
I tried watching it twice and fell asleep both times and I have chronic sleeping problems.
>>
Everything good in it Nolan stole from Sunshine
>>
>>84431888

It wasn't even pseudo science it was just bad.
>>
>omg love is so great because muh feeling I tell you it must be literally space magic
>>
>muh love
>>
>>84431745
sv_cheats 1
>>
>>84434820

>enable noclip
>>
File: 2001fetus.jpg (34KB, 453x257px) Image search: [Google]
2001fetus.jpg
34KB, 453x257px
>>84431745
2001 is the freemasonic history of mankind from our origins to our future, this movie was okay too.
>>
>>84431745
nolan's themes are always laid on so thick that it automatically becomes annoying
>>
I was hoping for more planet visits and more looks into the strife on earth, they never really had a moment together as a crew to get hit with gravity of the plan B situation. You have the Mann situation then go directly to the black hole with no time to reflect.
>>
>>84434984

i dont get it either, his earliest films were good and then he went insane
>>
>>84433538
Haha you're a funny guy
>>
>>84436084
4__u
>>
>>84433538

any excuse is a good one to not have to watch this film
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.