[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watched and loved lord of the rings trilogy >readed and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bilbo.jpg (16KB, 448x250px) Image search: [Google]
bilbo.jpg
16KB, 448x250px
>Watched and loved lord of the rings trilogy
>readed and loved lord of the rings books trilogy
>readed and loved hobbit book
>never watched hobbit movies trilogy
Are the hobbit movies worth watching? I always thought that making three movies is retarded idea to get more shekels and there are a lot of different opinions about them. At this point I don't expect much but are these movies at least decent adventure flicks? Should I watch them or save myself from disappointment?
>>
>readed
>>
You know damn well that the movies are trash. Clearly bait.
>>
>>84425557
>readed
You'll love them.
>>
>readed
>>
File: kill me.png (210KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
210KB, 600x390px
>>84425571
>>84425673
>>84425711
Sorry anons, I'm not a native English speaker.
>>84425603
Not really but thanks for your opinion.
>>
>>84425557
>readed
>>
>>84425557
I catched the hobbit trilogy and it was great. Some of the artistic license they took was too obvious though, and the ending was a bit laughable.
>>
>>84425759
>Sorry anons, I'm not a native English speaker.
Not an argument.
>>
>>84425557
>readed
>>
>>84425557
just watch the last hobbit movie, it's not great but it's the only one worth watching
>>
File: inc.jpg (23KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
inc.jpg
23KB, 500x352px
>readed
>>
>>84425571
>>84425673
>>84425711
Falling for obvious bait
>>
>>84425557
I love evangline lily so yes it was worth it.
>>
File: REDED.png (58KB, 175x302px) Image search: [Google]
REDED.png
58KB, 175x302px
>>84425557

First one is passable, second is good, third is a fat lot of nothing and a gigantic waste of time.

>>84425796 is baiting you hard.
>>
>>84425557
I quite liked the first hobbit movie but the 2nd and 3rd felt dragged out (especially the 3rd, battle of five armies) and they add in more filler scenes like another elf woman romance because there is simply no main female characters in the books. Overall I enjoy them but they are in no way near as good as LOTR. The first one gets the closest but it still falls short.
>>
>>84425773
>Not an argument.
Not a rebuttal.
>>
Unexpected Journey is mostly "alright", with the last ~40 minutes (Might even be more like an hour) being utter trash every moment that it isn't Riddles in the Dark.

DoS & BotFA are both utter trash.

Sure, watching the films isn't going to magically ruin your love of the novel, but you'll undoubtedly finish the viewing/s with a mix of regret, sadness and depression because of how much it was fucked up.
>>
>>84425557
It has lots of cringy filler like elongated Smaug-fight-scene and the love triangle between Fili, Legolas and that elbish girl.
First one starts out strong I suggest you just look for a fanmade cut, there's probably one out there that condenses the movies into 2.5 hours or something. It's more than enough.
>>
>>84426317

braaap
>>
>>84425557
>readed

Stopped readering there
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.