[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wounder Woman breaking records >Spiderman >More Capeshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1494069746317.jpg (32KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1494069746317.jpg
32KB, 448x545px
>Wounder Woman breaking records
>Spiderman
>More Capeshit
>Sequels and Prequels
>MLP: The Movie
>Chinese audiences dripfeeding all of this

Is this the end of times /tv/?
>>
>>84420285
>IT IS THE CHINESE THE REASON WHY MOVIES ARE BAD!! HURRRRRRR REEEEEEEE

Either fucking leave your house, or just end your pathetic life.
>>
>>84420285
Kids go to the movies too, that's why they make kids movies
>>
>>84420285
MLP: The Movie will be unironically better than most capeshit
>>
>>84420285
That's why I havent watched any movie released after 2010
>>
>>84420821
Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>84420918
>He hasn't seen Drive
>>
>blaming the chinese

fucking amerishits. this is entirely on you. don't even try to deflect the blame.
>>
>>84421818
It's not though. Movies that chinks eat up consistently flop here. Don't blame Americans, blame the shekel-craving producers.
>>
>>84420285
At least there's indy kino.
>>
>>84420285
>Wounder Woman breaking records
What records?
>>
>>84421959
>capeshit
>flop in America
pick one
>>
>>84420411
>>84421818

>A reason I wanted to do the film was to see what a production of that size was like and to see how comedy can translate internationally. You can say a quippy thing or something sarcastic but does that translate to China? Does it play well in India? It’s a skill.

>On the first day, I said something that I thought was really funny and I even got the crew laughing but then Michael was like, "If you’re in China, what is that joke?" And I was like, "Oh, you’re right. That joke doesn’t work in China." So you learn to adjust.

These movies are made for the fucking Chinese and other international audiences
>>
>>84420285
Japs lived through the same period of lavish life look where they are at now.
Dont worry their downfall will be in the next 10 years.
>>
File: 1477658564631.png (2MB, 4165x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1477658564631.png
2MB, 4165x1035px
>>84420285
>>Chinese audiences dripfeeding all of this
But China didn't give a shit about Wonder Woman OP.
The USA is the real culprit here.
>>
>>84423083
>implying US won't be the one to fall
Cute. Communists are already winning in US, Bernie type will win next election and US will bow before it's commie overlords in the East.
>>
>>84420285
>it's china's fault capeshit makes money
Are you fucking retarded OP? The largest consumer of capeshit is America.
>>
Luckily we're in the golden age of television, lads. Movies just kinda suck right now
>>
There is VALERIAN coming soon

from a director that made great movie, on a never adapted screenplay and original universe.

but guess what /tv/ does not care, iv seen 5 jumanji thread today, we all deserve the shit era we are living in
>>
>>84421784
Why Couldn't You Stare Your God In The Face?
>>
>>84423411
OP should livestream inserting a bundle of 50 pairs of chopsticks inside his rectum while yelling out: "CHINNNAAAA!" very loud.
>>
At least the MLP movie is 2D.
>>
>>84420285
Marvel and Twin Peaks is all you need.
>>
>>84420285
Just don't watch it, you fucking mong. You can't stop the Jewish money-making machine. Just ignore it and await the end of time or aliens to wipe us all out
>>
File: 1497457785973.jpg (48KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
1497457785973.jpg
48KB, 550x481px
>Everything in politics is Russia's fault.
>Everything bad in film is China's fault.

You are pathetic.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.