[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Megan Fox was once asked to describe the audition process

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

> Megan Fox was once asked to describe the audition process for the first Transformers movie. According to the actress, she was called over to Bay's house and asked to wash the director's Ferrari while he filmed her.
>>
Girls without cowtits make me sad.
>>
> Early on in filming, Bay took issue with how the actor’s ‘baby teeth’ were ruining every shot they featured in. To rectify the problem, Affleck was subjected to 40 hours of dentistry in the space of one week, until his teeth looked more heroic. But his troubles were not over.
>>
>Shia LaBeouf was once asked to describe the audition process for the first Transformers movie. According to the actor, he was called over to Bay's house and asked to wash the director's Ferrari while he transformed him.
>>
> Bruce Willis was apprehensive about filming in the replica spacesuits (and not for aesthetic reasons), so the junior actors tested them out. At one point while filming a long-distance shot of the astronauts, Bay noticed that Affleck was breaking formation and stumbling around. It turned out that his air supply had been severed and he was looking for rocks so he could break his visor open.

Bay stopped Affleck from complaining too much by pointing out how easily he could be edited from the film.
>>
> Rosie Huntington-Whiteley recalled meeting Bay for the first time in the California desert, on the set of a Victoria's Secret lingerie ad. "The first thing Michael said to me - before he even introduced himself or asked me my name - was 'Can you walk?'" she told US GQ. "And I looked at him like, “What is this man talking about? Yeah, of course I can walk.”'

> Bay instructed the model-turned-actress to get in a car, which drove her into the middle of the desert. Wearing nothing but "a bra and underwear and a big, billowing, black, floor-length cape and high heels", Huntington-Whiteley was told to start walking when the crew yelled "action". At which point the car sped off.

> She continued: "So I walked all the way back to where the camera was standing, which took me—I would say a good 10, 12 minutes, and it was a proper runway stomp—on salt flats; it was like 100 degrees, felt like fire. I remember walking back and being not impressed by the whole thing. I was pretty pissed off afterwards; I just looked at Michael, and he goes, 'I guess you can walk, then.'" Bay was quickly forgiven: Huntington-Whiteley later starred in the director's Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

MAD MAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
File: michael-bay-little-america.jpg (73KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
michael-bay-little-america.jpg
73KB, 1180x842px
> Dogs are as much a fixture of Michael Bay films as pyrotechnics, and they can be just as hazardous too. On the first day of shooting Transformers, Bay was filming a scene where Shia LaBeouf gets pursued by several guard dogs. The plan was for the dogs to run after the actor until he passed the camera, whereupon they would return to their handler. However, one of the dogs continued to chase LaBeouf all around the set. The actor described Bay ‘giggling’ while other crew tried to tackle the 200lb animal, go so far as to throw chairs in order to distract it.
>>
Hugo Weaving, who voiced the Transformers villain Megatron, described the role as ‘meaningless’ in that he never met Michael Bay during the production, nor did he read a script outside of his character’s lines.

In a (now deleted) post on his blog, Bay criticised well-compensated "grumbling thespians" and asked if they “really think people reading the news actually care about trivial complaints that their job wasn’t ‘artistic enough’ or ‘fulfilling enough’.” He pointed out that they could always make their work mean something by donating their salaries to charity – an act he was willing to match, being worth what he called “half a ‘B’”
>>
Based Bay, baykino is a real treasure
>>
>>84419569

That's fucking great, he sounds like a libertarian
>>
File: 1497484212416.jpg (128KB, 1401x547px) Image search: [Google]
1497484212416.jpg
128KB, 1401x547px
>>84419569
>>84419495
>>84419431
>>84419383
>>84419336
>>84419359

BASED BAY
>>
>>84419569
>In a (now deleted) post on his blog, Bay criticised well-compensated "grumbling thespians" and asked if they “really think people reading the news actually care about trivial complaints that their job wasn’t ‘artistic enough’ or ‘fulfilling enough’.” He pointed out that they could always make their work mean something by donating their salaries to charity – an act he was willing to match, being worth what he called “half a ‘B’”
He is completely right. Based Bay.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.