[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you saw good and entertaining movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: crank2.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
crank2.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
When was the last time you saw good and entertaining movie?

>pic related

Re-watched it few days ago
>>
Crank fans have the worst taste in cinema
Go watch Filthy Frank
>>
File: chocolat-movie.jpg (48KB, 372x562px) Image search: [Google]
chocolat-movie.jpg
48KB, 372x562px
>>84415643
Chocolat. Coincidentally also the most recent movie I've watched. Guess I pick 'em well.
>>
File: Untitled.png (109KB, 428x297px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
109KB, 428x297px
>>84415649
>>
File: lowbait.jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
lowbait.jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>>84415649
>>
>>84415643
Fifth Element
>>
File: 2yjocv6.jpg (154KB, 1596x900px) Image search: [Google]
2yjocv6.jpg
154KB, 1596x900px
decided to watch Look Who's Back because of webms and gifs from it
surprisingly good movie
>>
Premium Rush, Yamakasi >>>>>> Crangk
>>
>>84415643
Quick /tv/. You are the lead writer of the new Crank movie and a coked up jewish producer will visit you any moment.
You have 5 seconds to complete the following sentence: In Crank 3, Chev Chelios has to ... to survive.
>>
>>84417579
Pretty interesting watching just how right most people were when interviewed.
>>
>>84417632
irrelevance
>>
>>84415643
Do I need to watch Crank 1 to understand Crank 2?
>>
>>84417632
...fuck as many women as possible.
Because a nebulous criminal organization kidnapped him and removed his testicles. They needed a steady supply of his vastly superior genetic material to manufacture super soldiers they can later sell to the highest bidder. So they keep his balls alive and impregnate kidnapped European tourists with his sperm. They replaced his testicles with a device that will explode if he doesn't nut every 30 minutes, because... fuck it, it's a Crank movie.
>>
>>84417632
Absorb heat sources.
>>
The Assasination of Jesse James

The long, wide shots relax the fuck out me.
>>
>>84417745

this is promising but what's to keep him from just sitting in a room and jerking off for the entire 90 minutes?
>>
>>84417789
He needs to get his balls back so that Doc can put them back in. Sidenote: his voice keeps changing throughout the movie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.