[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we ever going to get a "third" movie in the wizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: return-to-oz.jpg (179KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
return-to-oz.jpg
179KB, 1200x796px
So we ever going to get a "third" movie in the wizard of oz story? instead of the same rehash of the yellow brick road?
>>
>>84415110
was that the girl from Fallen Angel?
>>
>>84415110

There are 3 movies
>>
>>84415110
>>84415132
Does the prequel count?
>>
>>84415110
is it weird only scarecrow bothers me on some sort of unconscious level?
>>
>>84415154
his facial expression is completely fucked. the characters have excuses
>>
>>84415110
A new Wizard of Oz film would have disgusting ugly CGI instead of those gorgeous props
>>
>>84415154
>>84415194
actually this deserves a more autistic explantion

>jack o lanern character
hes just cut that way so its not his fault his expression is weird

>robot thing
goes without saying he was designed that way. again not his fault

>moose
just looks like an oversized moose

>scarecrow
legitimately a creep. why the fuck is he smiling so big? why is he also cover his teeth with his lips while smiling at the same time? why does he have teeth in the first place as a fucking scarecrow? why are his eyes open so wide to the point theyre bulging out of his head? all these features combine to create an unsettling look. i want to watch him burn to death desu
>>
>>84415110
>he doesn't count "The Wiz"
>literally "stop being a nigger: the movie"
>>
>dorothy deaged
Immersion ruined
My headcannon is that she was 17, but had some kind of learning disability
>>
There's quite a few sequels/prequels to the original Wizard of Oz.

>The Wonderful Land of Oz (1969)
>Journey Back to Oz (1971)
>Return to Oz (1985)
>After the Wizard (2012)
>Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)
>Legends of Oz (2014)

And then there's a bunch of TV shows.
>>
Man Those wheeler guys scared the shit out of me as a kid.

Anywho, Next thing will probably be wicked, which theater kids and the gays are sure to love.
>>
There was some Scandinavian fairy tale movie with a blonde chick with great bushy, super long hair that lived with some goblins or trolls or some shit on an island that was kind of wizard of oz-ish

goddamned if i can remember the name though
>>
>>84415653
>the room of disembodied heads scene
nope.jpg
>>
>>84415584
>>After the Wizard (2012)
>>Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)
>>Legends of Oz (2014)
Holy shit, these are pretty recent and yet I've never heard of them. What are they about?
>>
>>84415771
One is a prequel where James Franco is the wizard
Yeah it was petty bad..
>>
File: tin-man11.jpg (47KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
tin-man11.jpg
47KB, 495x350px
>>84415584
What about the Tin Man series?
>>
File: Reeeeee.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
Reeeeee.gif
2MB, 480x481px
>>84415110
>>
I forgot how good this movie was
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.