[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No self aware cheeziness >No morphers >No morphing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>No self aware cheeziness
>No morphers
>No morphing sequence

D R O P P E D

R

O

P

P

E

D
>>
>>84409511
Good chracters and acting

shit action and conflict

6/10 mediocrity
>>
>>84409511
Designs for suits and zords was shit. Oddly, I really enjoyed the scenes with the kids bonding. Wish it had taken itself less seriously too.
>>
>>84409511
>No self aware cheeziness
Yes, how dare they not make it into a comedy and patronize the audience.
>>
>>84411085
Anon, it's motherfucking Power Rangers, taking yourself seriously is the biggest mistake you can make
>>
>>84409511
I like it
GO GO POWER RENGER!!!
>>
I agree. Power Rangers is/always will be for children and should be cheesy and funny to some degree. It bothered me that they didn't get morphers and actually do the morphing sequence. I guess they thought it would be too silly to have them stand with morphers held out shouting their zord names even though flamboyant shit like that is a core part of the children's franchise. You can't suppress that shit. You have to show it loud and proud or don't fucking bother. The 95 movie may have been total shit, but at least it understood that. This movie was generic crap that took it too seriously and ended up sucking the charm out of itself as a result.
>>
>>stand by me plays
>>shit teenage characters
>>obviously director hasn't seen stand by me
>>krispy kreme
>>
>>84411396
This

Y'know, I would have felt something if they did the classic animal role call, but I felt nothing outside from one or two moments

I went in with no spoilers, and when Jason said "It's morphin time" I thought "They're actually going to do it holy shit" and then it didn't happen
>>
>>84411633
>they were ok with Jason saying "it's morphin time" but they weren't ok with a morphing sequence with cool ass metal playing in the background

What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>84411708
Rita's actor was the only one who seemed to know what she was acting in and hammed it up

She was the best part of the movie for that reason

I don't understand why they weren't okay with the animal rollcall and morphers, it's a kids movie, they would love it, and the hardcore fans would appreciate it, there would be literally no down sides
>>
>>84409511
>not mentioning their biggest fault
>no transformation sequence
>using the classic theme for 10 seconds then ruining it with a shitty joke
T R A S H
R
A
S
H
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.