[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Character saying phrases like "Holy spit" and "Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1403552693145-2.jpg (34KB, 233x350px) Image search: [Google]
1403552693145-2.jpg
34KB, 233x350px
>Character saying phrases like "Holy spit" and "Up spit creek without a paddle"
>Ozzy calling Drix "cherry assman"
>A statue of sperm saying "Our Founder"
>The Kid Rock song where he says "Young ladies, young ladies I like em underage see, some say that's statutory / But I say it's mandatory"
>The rain being shaped like sperm
>Leah says Ozzy likes to "divide with himself", a masturbation reference
>Bill Murray nearly dies from overheating in an uncomfortable and depressing scene
>The uvula/penis joke
>Characters being brutally murdered by Thrax
>When they arrive at The Zit there are clearly some strippers roaming around there
>Thrax melting to death in the alcohol cup, etc.

Wow, how did Raimi get away with putting this in a kids' movie? I mean, most cartoons usually slip in a few dirty jokes, but this one crams like 100 into the whole thing, yet the censors never noticed.
>>
>>84406487
This may sound dumb, but how does one "direct" a fucking cartoon?
>>
>>84407601
I imagine that it's the same way how one does with a live action movie, telling voice actors how to say their lines and how the artists should draw a certain scene
>>
>>84406487
the farrelly bros also directed theres something about mary and me, myself and irene
>>
>>84407601
Storyboarding and deciding what shots get key animated and which go to korea.
>>
>Young ladies, young ladies I like em underage see, some say that's statutory / But I say it's mandatory

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84407810
The Farrely brothers had little-to-nothing to do with the good parts of the movie, i.e. the cartoon parts of the movie. They directed the shite parts of the movie, i.e. the live-action parts.
>>
>>84407810
They also but interracial cuckolding in all their movies
>>
>>84407908
Really? Who directed those parts?
>>
>>84408179
Two relative nobodies named Tom Sito and Piet Kroon
>>
>>84406487
Wikipedia says it was a PG-13 movie edited down, so I guess that explains why.
>>
I fucking love this movie but the heart attack scene still gives me anxiety
>>
File: supanjibabu.jpg (7KB, 235x193px) Image search: [Google]
supanjibabu.jpg
7KB, 235x193px
>>84406487
if ozzy had gay sex with drix, would his dick get all gooey in drix's metal body? assuming that hes a white blood cell, he can multiply and itll be a threesome with ozzy skullfucking drix to death and filling his storage with white blood cum and the other ozzy would dick his cannon

sorry i had a huge boner when i came into this thread and i needed something to wank to. carry on lads!
>>
>>84406487
It's not a kids movie.
>>
part of this movie was filmed at my elementary school and i will never stop reminding people of that fact whenever its brought up
>>
>>84406487
I never really noticed there was THAT many dirty jokes lol. I picked up on one or two but...wow
>>
>>84409919
Yeah it is
>>
Kids dont understand any of it so its fine to put it in kids movies
Give the adults something to chuckle at
>>
>>84408212
they sound like star wars characters
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.