[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>made of indestructible material >has the mind of the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: AoU_Vision_0001.png (2MB, 1676x2312px) Image search: [Google]
AoU_Vision_0001.png
2MB, 1676x2312px
>made of indestructible material
>has the mind of the most advanced AI in the world
>alien gemstone on forehead

doesnt that make this dude the most powerful being in MCU, besides Thor maybe? what's the point of having a capeshit universe when one of the characters is as omnipotent as god? And even worse, in Civil War, how is it a fair fight? Whatever side the vision is on should realistically win right?
>>
*puts 9ft tall metal man in headlock*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Il0-dXYmJ6Y
>>
File: button lee at his computer.jpg (24KB, 453x470px) Image search: [Google]
button lee at his computer.jpg
24KB, 453x470px
>>84404315
>"Beep beep"
>>
>>84404164
marveldrones cant even answer
kek
>>
>>84404454
OH NO ITS A FUCKING MARVEL SHITTER. LAUGH AT THIS CUNT LAUGH AT HIMA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>84404164
The Vibranium alloy is indestructable, but it can still be melted, as shown in AoU. And in Infinity War, they're going to introduce the Black Order. One of the characters can cut atoms in half with his glaive and he will be the one to derp Vision.

Then we have straight-up Gods. Not that pussy Thor shit. Odin and Hela would just destroy his body. Vibranium is not indestructable at that level.
>>
lol he has no dick
>>
>>84404164
>doesnt that make this dude the most powerful being in MCU, besides Thor maybe?
Yes he is probably as powerful as Thor and slightly weaker than Hulk, Dr Strange is also more powerful than him in different ways
>what's the point of having a capeshit universe when one of the characters is as omnipotent as god?
He is not even in the same league of Dr Manhatan or Superman, and even those characters are far awayfrom being omnipotent
>And even worse, in Civil War, how is it a fair fight? Whatever side the vision is on should realistically win right?
Hulk, Thor or Strange could balance the fight, however they were not in CW..... BUT Scarlet witch (In the comics she is way stronger than him, in the MCU she probably has not shown the full potential of her powers) she was her perfect counter for 2 reasons, Vision has feelings for her, so he will not harm her, and she has shown to be capable of manipulating/using the mind gem.

No offense but I suggest you watching the movies before asking stuff.
>>
>>84404675
they should stop calling it indestructable since its obviously not
>>
>>84404769
>Superman
wrong universe buddy
>>
>>84404790
Do they actually call it indestructable in the MCU though? I don't think they do. Just that it's the "strongest metal on Earth".
>>
>>84404675
>can cut atoms in half

So he triggers multiple atomic explosions every time he swings his sword?
>>
File: 1498093911244.png (104KB, 307x269px) Image search: [Google]
1498093911244.png
104KB, 307x269px
>>84404164
>what's the point of having a capeshit universe when one of the characters is as omnipotent as god?
Woah, I guess every conflict can be solved by beating the shit out of people, so some sort of a singular strike dude that defeats everybody instantly and cannot lose would be the end of all fiction
He is not omnipotent, vision cannot be everywhere and can't go back in time to fix other's shit
>>
>>84404164
Yeah? Its not like theyre trying to hide this. They make it very clear he is OP as fuck.

Scarlet which however just happens to be able to counter him completely, making him completely useless whenever she is around.

Its almost like you didn't even watch the movie...
>>
>>84405227
*witch, lel
>>
>>84404164
It doesn't matter how powerful he is, the plot of the next Avengers movie demands that gem be in Thanos' gauntlet.
>>
>>84405177
In real world it would sometimes give and sometimes take the energy, depending on what was cut
>>
>>84404897
I was just trying to compare him to Vision/Thor, we know that DCEU Superman is stronger than MCU Thor/Vision, so calling Vision an omnipotent god is a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>84404164

He'll job to Thanos. He need that gem.
>>
>>84405536
>>84405428
But anons, Thanos is more powerful, he will not "job", he will lose.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.