[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Netflix Originals are the new meme >Nobody talks about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>Netflix Originals are the new meme
>Nobody talks about Amazon Original Kino

Just finished Season 2 today. Honestly one of the best depictions of the moral ambiguities of war and possibly the best handling of the Nazis in fictional media I've ever seen. They actually manage to balance it in a way where it doesn't feel like Nazi apologism nor does it feel like video game level caricatures of evil.

What else are you guys watching on Amazon? I was thinking of starting The Tick next.
>>
File: bosch-amazon-s1-titus.jpg (40KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
bosch-amazon-s1-titus.jpg
40KB, 446x299px
Pic related is GOAT.
>>
>>84396051

I'd always see that and think it was the guy from The Daily Show. What's the show even about?
>>
>>84395831
No one uses Amazon shitty streaming sevice
>>
>>84395831
I'm on season 1 episode 7, should I continue then?
>>
>>84396415

I'd highly recommend it. I find it weird though S1 has a really high critic and user approval rating S2 went way down but I felt the opposite. S1 was kinda this dumb broad fumbling her way through the resistance and having a love triangle with a Nazi and a Jew but S2 focuses way more on the factions themselves so you get to see into the actual resistance which was decent but the real highlights are basically everything with the Nazis and Obergruppenführer John Smith's life. + points for everything about Kido and Tagomi being great too in S2
>>
>>84396541
Thanks Anon! I'll keep watching it then, seemed like they were going full love but S2 sounds more interdasting
>>
That alt history timeline is fucking retarded, draining the goddamn Mediterranean for farmland?
>>
>>84397397
Well people did think about it in real life but in the High Castle universe they're still just planning it while young nazis are protesting.
>>
>>84397397

It's actually not too bonkers. Look up Atlantropa. The idea was pretty well received and even the Allies thought about it.
>>
I love the nazi imagery

I don't like the portray of the man in the high castle, too cliched

TRADE MINISTAH
>>
File: jughead.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
jughead.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>84395831
>Netflix is for millenials
>Amazon is for babyboomers and GenXers going through midlife crisis
>>
>japs speaking english with one another
>germans speaking english with one another
>no one can speak german in nazi america
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>84397767
TUWAYDE MINISTUH

HAI KAKKA!

Love those slant eyed gooks.
>>
Only Amazon show I've seen is Red Oaks, starts boring and kind of unremarkable but from about halfway through the first season it becomes an excellent coming of age story. Looking forward to the third and final season later this year.
>>
>>84395831
DUDE NAZIS WERE THE BAD GUYS LMAO
>>
>>84397942
this. fucking dropped.
>>
>>84397942
>japs speaking english with one another

I don't really recall this ever happening. Scenes with Tagomi, Kido and the General with other Japanese people were always subtitled Japanese.

I think that was primarily only to Joe Blake or John Smith. And then the young Germans but that's probably more counterculture than anything.

They can though. John Smith spoke it when he got calls from Himmler and Hitler. But you have to remember that most of the Nazis in America were Americans turned Nazis. John Smith is in command there despite having served for the Allies in WWII.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.