[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Frodo get stabbed by Shelob's stinger if he was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1404865040988.jpg (85KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1404865040988.jpg
85KB, 900x675px
How did Frodo get stabbed by Shelob's stinger if he was wearing the Mithril armor?
>>
Thin enough to go through the chains.
>>
>>84391302
eagles flew away with the mithril armor at the last second
>>
>>84391302
Shelob is magic
>>
File: 1486776619359.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486776619359.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>84391302
Stop finding plot holes
>>
she stabbed him in the neck where the armor doesn't protect him
>>
>>84391302
Return of the King is garbage
>>
File: I will get you kike bastards.jpg (39KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
I will get you kike bastards.jpg
39KB, 750x500px
>>84391302
>mfw Frodo faked it because he was into vore
>>
How did frodo survive the spear to the chest? Even if it didn't go through the mithril it should have still crushed every organ in his body
>>
>>84391302
>thread is ignored because OP is right and Tolkien BTFO
>>
>>84392623

Yes Jackson is a hack
In the book the spear is thrown by an ork and breaks several of Frodos ribs
>>
>>84394181
Did he died?
>>
>>84394219
Yes. But then his son Bingo Baggins comes along and takes his place.
>>
File: Sauron.jpg (44KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.jpg
44KB, 800x453px
And why wasn't he invisible?
>>
>>84394219
Yes, from eternal bleeding.
>>
File: LotR.jpg (162KB, 1082x745px) Image search: [Google]
LotR.jpg
162KB, 1082x745px
>The threads are weak.
>The threads are weak. Fucking threads are weak? YOU’RE WEAK. I've been in this business three stinkin' days.
>What’s your name?
>Fuck you – that’s my name! You know why, Mister? Cause you walked to get here tonight, I flew in on an Eagle. That's my name! And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the LotR game, you can't outmeme them - go outside this magic volcano and tell your gardener your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to reply to your post with some (You)s.
>You hear me, you fucking faggots? B-M-S. B-Boil ‘em, M-Mash ‘em, S-Stick ‘em in a stew. Poh-Tay-Toes. POH-TAY-TOES.
>E-G-M-T. Eagles, Grond, Menus, Taxes. Eagles – why don’t you just ride them? Grond – will nothing else breach it? I know you will, 'cause it's breach or walk. You breach or you hit the bricks. Menus – any meat on them? And Taxes. E-G-M-T.
>Get out there! You got the shitposters coming in. You think they came in to get posted on r/4chan? A LotR meme doesn’t get posted unless it’s forced out of your ass. They're sitting out there waiting to make another DULLEST copypasta. Are you gonna post it? Are you man enough to post it?
>What's the problem, pal?
>>
File: Pumpkin guy.jpg (45KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Pumpkin guy.jpg
45KB, 256x256px
>>84398370
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.