[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast & Furious 8 - Michelle Rodriguez Threatens To Leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 20

File: mrff8.jpg (354KB, 879x828px) Image search: [Google]
mrff8.jpg
354KB, 879x828px
http://jezebel.com/michelle-rodriguez-threatens-to-quit-fast-and-the-furio-1796483502

The ride just never ends. What a great timeline.
>>
She looked fucking rough in the last one, she bout to get replaced and she knows it
>>
File: Transformers-last knight.jpg (873KB, 2048x1446px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers-last knight.jpg
873KB, 2048x1446px
Good. Ditch her.

There is a new spic in town now.
>>
kek nobody goes to watch fast and furious for her, das why you don't do anything bitch
>>
Rock and Diesel feud, already noticeable in FF8 and now this

guess this time it really is the last ride
>>
>>84391049
WONDER WOMYN IS GOING TO GENERATE LOTS OF THIS INSUFFERABLE WOMYN BITCHING
>>
Her face always came off as a perma-triggered nu-female
>>
>not hot
>somehow is in the film as a "hot female"
how
>>
File: 1469809910000.png (173KB, 786x751px) Image search: [Google]
1469809910000.png
173KB, 786x751px
>they kill off elsa pataky but keep michelle in
>>
who cares about this bitch, when will fast and furious guys go to space?
>>
bye, bitch
>>
Didn't she have this "Lesbian" phase for a while?
>>
Quick

Whats her characters name /tv/?
>>
Send her packing no one will care
>>
>>84391248
What are any of the characters' names?
>>
Michelle Rodriquez is a terrible actress and I don't buy the tough routine for a second. She's never been believable as a stronk womyn.
>>
>>84391049
I certainly agree Michele Rodriguez could very well be the star of all the Fast and Furious movies so why are women just tits and ass?

What men forget (myself included) is that there are women that could very well carry a movie and be the hero/heroine of both men and women.

I think M.R is one of those, Ellen Ripley in Alien was another one.

It would be really cool if more men could tell who their women heroes are (my biggest hero is my grandmother she looked out for me and my brother when my/our mom and dad died).
>>
File: into the trash.jpg (138KB, 722x835px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash.jpg
138KB, 722x835px
>>84391049

>entire industry of women who wouldn't mind taking her place
>"Waaah, make my character more important or else!"

It was literally free money, and you bit the hand that feeds you. DEPORTED.
>>
>>84391323
the only name you need is roman
>>
How many fucking movies of this franchise are they going to make? What were the previous movies even about?

Correct me if I'm wrong

FF1: Brian & Dom meet and Dom finds out Brian is a cop at the end.
FF2: Brian & Rome meet and infiltrate some crime lord (Vin wasn't in it because he demanded too much money)
FF3: Sean gets into trouble and is forced to go live with his father in Tokyo
FF4: Brian works for the FBI, reunites with the original family and they have to go after some drug smuggler
FF5: I think Letty dies in this or something? All I remember about this one is they go to Brazil
FF6: Don't remember this one at all but I think Letty somehow comes back and forgets who Dom is
FF7: Deckard Shaw is mad about his brother and "it's been a long day, without you my friend..." because that song didn't get old quick
FF8: Haven't seen it but supposedly some super model hacker woman kidnaps Dom's kid he didn't know he had and something something submarine
>>
>>84391323
Brian, Dom Torretto, Letty, Roman Pierce, Tej Parker, Sean Boswell, Gisele, Han Seoul-Oh, Hobbes, Deckard Shaw..
All I can think of off the top my head.
I also just finished watching every movie again.
>>
>>84391049
isn't she the second best driver on the team? just have her and vin in most of the scenes, how fucking hard is it? have her take the lead in 9 or whatever because no one wants to follow vin yet since he "betrayed" everybody
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH'S PROBLEM?
>>
I've never seen a single Fast and Furious movie.
Do any of them die via car crash in the movies?
>inb4 the white guy who died IRL
>>
wasn't a woman a villain in ff6 or 7 ?
idk look this fucking shit needs to finally go into supernatural powers mode already.
niggas jumping off a cars and shit
>>
>>84391439
The way they made FF3 take place inside the time of FF6 always bothered me. Especially since Sean is clearly fucking 40 years old now and not "17" like he was in Tokyo Drift.
>>
>>84391096
>Rock and Diesel feud

spotted the mark
>>
>>84391508
8 had Charlize Theron as a female villain.
6 & 7 were two separate Shaw brothers as villains.
>>
>>84391323
tuna with no crust on wheat
>>
>>84391504
Han dies in Tokyo Drift, which takes place within the timeline of Furious 6. Vince dies in 5, which is bullshit because he was the most genuine guy out of all of them and only got a bad rap because of his attitude. Wonder Woman dies at the end of 6. Letty "dies" in 4, but IT WAS ALL JUST A COMA and comes back in 6 with MUH AMNESIA. She finally gets her memories back at the end of 7

Paul Walker should have taken the bus
>>
>>84391049
Why do Hollywood actors pull this kind of shit? Is it because they know they have very little to complain about so they make every petty thing a struggle to go against? Fuck off, you faggots get paid millions to play make believe, at least learn some humility.
>>
Just another spoiled Latin bitch who let (((them))) influence her opinions.
>>
>>84391085
....... That bitch did literally nothing in the movie.
>>
>>84391678
Spoiled snowflakes can't appreciate actual progression and instead think regression is progression.
>>
>>84391439

Lettie "dies" in 4, fifth movie is about the heist in Brazil.
>>
>>84391579
Pretty sure Charlize will be the villain for the last two. Unless she dies at the end of nine and then we meet HER boss, Sephiroth.

F&F10 will then have an awesome climatic scene where they're driving their cars ON THE SUPERNOVA COMET, trying to blow it up before it reaches Earth's sun. it will be Vin's Last Rideâ„¢
>>
Know how to solve this problem? Cast literal whos. They'll be thankful enough to be visible for five seconds and keep their mouths shut.

Who watches these movies to see her anyway? Not that individual actors have much pull these days anyway.
>>
>every woman died in Fast and Furious including Michelle Rodriguez's character
>gets written back in
>only her and the hacker chick are lead females since Dom's sister left to be a family man with Brian
>>
>>84391049
This is your society on feminism, folks.
>>
>>84391049
>sure you already killed me off once but give me my own spinoff or I'm quitting
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>84391087
>>84391049
She has to be buttmad about the most recent installment by itself because the two before that each gave her time in the spotlight fighting Gina Carano, then Ronda Rousey

To be honest I think they accidentally cut out having a Charlize Theron nemesis subplot because this movie ended halfway through with no resolution like a Harry Potter installment
>>
>>84391087
This, if they end up replacing her no one would fucking notice, heck might be an improvement.
>>
I don't feel like spending 2 hours watching FF8 but I still want to know. Someone TLDR spoil it.
>>
>>84391323

Cornetto, Dom, and Vin Diesel to name a few
>>
>>84391049
Kek, does this bitch not know that she's the least liked character in f&f? Fuck off cunt. No one is going to miss you
>>
File: vince.jpg (187KB, 1600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
187KB, 1600x1199px
Characters that LITERALLY did nothing wrong

>Pegged Brian as a cop from the gate

>Was only tying to protect Toretto and the rest of the family

>Wanted Mia, but would have never tried anything with her out of respect for Dom

>Grew as a person while he was on the run. meanwhile Brian was still a little bitch

YOU DIED TOO SOON BROTHER

>
>>
>>84391962
Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!
>>
>>84391934
Dom had a secret baby with the blonde cop he never knew about. Charlie Theron is the world's greatest hacker ("Even Anonymous is afraid of her") and she kidnaps the cop and the baby to force Dom to be evil and help her steal a nuclear missile so she can overthrow the world's governments. She also hacks a bunch of cars to make them driverless drones that try to kill Dom's friends. Eventually Jason Statham and his brother skew up and rescue Dom's baby and redeem themselves, Charlize Theron escapes to return with a new dastardly plan next week
>>
>>84392022
>calls Brian a faggot
It was a different time.
>>
>>84391934
It's actually almost 3 hours long.
>>
It's a movie for men, about cars. Why do women pretend to give a shit about Fast and Furious and Star Wars? Men, or specifically normie men will still see them as sex objects no matter what.
Normie guys will always just think of women in terms of "wow she's hot", "dat ass", "dem titties" and "lol look at that landwhale".
>>
>>84392022
dumb tunaposter
>>
>>84392117
Something something feminism.
>>
>>84391049
>Threatens To Leave
Pointless threat considering she left once and the franchise moved on.
>>
Could they bring back Gal Gadot?

>How did you survive getting sucked into that jet engine?
>I guess you can say I'm a real wonder woman
>>
>>84392258
For one movie.
Just like Paul Walker was gone one movie (Tokyo Drift) and Vin Diesel for one movie (2F2F).
>>
>>84392308
They could get anyone. There is no limit of hot Hollywood girls who would do their gig for a fraction of what they're being paid.
>>
>>84392308
I thought she hit the pavement like Shaw?
And he survived it.
>>
>>84392308
She gets sucked into a jet engine!? NICE
Which movie is this? I stopped watching after the Rio one because it turned into normie pleb shit but I'm interested in watching that particular scene now.
>>
>>84391049
All I see is "I WANT LEAD ROLE!"
>>
As much as most people hate Michael Bay, at least he doesn't put up with this shit. Megan Fox tried that and she was replaced with a VS super model. Dumb as fuck and couldn't act but who cares?
>>
>>84392416
This. I love that guy. He knows how things work and he has a no bullshit way of doing his stuff.
>>
>>84391049
They've already had too many scenes with her in the last couple movies. That's ok because the franchise is going to be wrapping up soon anyways and this bitch won't have a job.
>>
They'll just replace her with CGI lmao
>>
>>84391049
>Yo Rodriguez, go fix a turkey dinner you working work girl
>>
File: FIVE BILLION.png (33KB, 662x354px) Image search: [Google]
FIVE BILLION.png
33KB, 662x354px
>>84392630
>the franchise is going to be wrapping up soon
>>
>>84391124
i thought she was hot in the first one, what with her pantsu showing over her pants
>>
>>84391049
Stupid dyke.
>>
>>84392364
She jumps off of a car that's tethered to a jet that's taking off I believe. Don't quite remember what the specifics were but she did it to save Asian guy who died in Tokyo Drift. Tragic couple.
>>
>>84392117

This movie hasn't been about cars since at least the third iteration.
>>
I love michelle rodriguez and she can do no wrong
>>
I hope the execs don't bend the knee and tell this uppity dyke to fuck off
>>
I hope Michelle Rodriguez beats me up and then steps on my dick and laughs at me
>>
File: Big Dwayne and Little Vin.jpg (149KB, 1822x781px) Image search: [Google]
Big Dwayne and Little Vin.jpg
149KB, 1822x781px
It's a worked shoot

They're just building heat for the next film
>>
>>84391107
she's a STRONG GURL literal dyke type
>>
>>84393166
I know. I just watched the 4th before I realized this, and then the 5th because everyone kept talking about how great and fun it was. I didn't like either of those 2.
>>
>>84392670
fucking overseas market ruins everything
>>
>disliking Fast & Furious

easiest way to spot reddit tourists
>>
>>84393467
I liked 1-3. I just didn't like how it jumped the shark after that.
>>
File: 1492752907027.jpg (116KB, 960x880px) Image search: [Google]
1492752907027.jpg
116KB, 960x880px
>>84393331
>>
>>84393467
Nice bait. Everyone here knows Fast and Furious after 3 became the most normie pleb piece of shit in theatres.
>>
File: 9000_hours_in_Paint.jpg (159KB, 842x960px) Image search: [Google]
9000_hours_in_Paint.jpg
159KB, 842x960px
>>84393640
>>
>>84393331
>pic
How do they achieve this effect? Is it CGI?
>>
>>84393738
Good way to out yourself
>>
Do either ludacris or tyrese gibsons character die in the one. they are the worst parts in the recent movies.
>>
>>84393776
Dwayne is just that big
>>
>>84391323
>FAMILY
>>
>>84393853
I hate the reggaeton gay couple more. Where the fuck did they even come from anyway?
>>
>>84391714

>implying that guy saw the movie
>>
>>84393922
Showed up in 4 for the intro, was a main part of 5, gone for 6/7, and made a cameo in 8.
Pretty shit characters considering we don't know shit about them, hardly speak English, and are always arguing with each other.
>>
File: 1475992629826.jpg (32KB, 470x466px) Image search: [Google]
1475992629826.jpg
32KB, 470x466px
>>84391049
>might leave

lmao implying she'll ever leave, these are the only movies making her even 1% relevant and once they're done she'll never get hired outside of shitty daytime TV soap operas or some shit crime drama.
>>
>>84394190
>mfw she dies in the first Resident Evil just to come back alive like Fast and Furious but dies again anyway
Much like Resident Evil, Fast and Furious will kill her off yet again.
>>
>>84391323
Corona
>>
>stars in lowest common denominator flicks for plebs and chads who just want cars and action
>complains about her role having no meaning beyond being the 'hot girl' who doesn't do anything
what the fuck, how about the dumb cunt just picks some better scripts for actually good films with well written female characters? oh wait, that would mean she won't necessarily be paid millions of dollars for doing nothing

she's not gonna change society, these flicks are corporate mass products made on an assembly line to suit their dumbass target audience and one of the ingredients is 'le chick character'
>>
>>84391049
wasn´t the last movie about a female villain?
>>
>>84391049
Would be amusing if they gave every woman a big part in the upcoming movie except her.
>>
>>84395576
>every woman
There's only one other woman besides Michelle Rodriguez's character.
>>
>>84392117
>Action films about fast cars, tough men, and sexy women
>Predominantly male audience
>Franchise gets bigger and bigger with each film
>Popular now
>Women: "Umm...women should have bigger roles in this."

It's typical. If "Die Hard" were still a thing today, they would rally for McClane to have a female partner - hell, it would be "Fury Road" style McClane as the side character and some female protagonist as the main. That's what women do - they see something made popular by men and then want a part of it. Remember the rumors of "Expendabelles" to mirror "Expendables", but with women? An all-female "Ghostbusters"?
>>
File: fast-and-furious-8-helen-mirren.jpg (56KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
fast-and-furious-8-helen-mirren.jpg
56KB, 1080x720px
>>84395656
Do you idiots even watch the movies?

The last one even had a sudden Helen Mirren appearance.
>>
>>84391049
Is she forgetting that she's a woman and can easily be replaced by a prettier girl who'll say yes to anything?
>>
>>84391323
TORETTO!
>>
I wouldn't miss her in the slightest. She's one of the reasons I don't like this series. Everyone else is fine.
>>
>>84391049
Is there any other expressions she can do except for pissed off and lightly less pissed off?
>>
>>84396386
YOU DISRESPEC MY FAMIRY
>>
>>84391714
she does things to my penis and thats all that matters
>>
>>84391344
>having fictional characters as personal heroes
>having personal heroes at all

I don't think you're a man also you type like you read magazines
>>
>>84391344
Why does your hero have to be gender specific? This is what I don't understand nor do I understand why any of you need a movie/tv/comic/manga/book hero that you look up to, it perplexes me that you feel the need to look to fiction for idealised heroes.

Now your grandmother being a hero to you is good, healthy and makes sense, it wasn't because shes a woman that shes a hero to you but through her actions, that is what determines a hero in peoples eyes.
>>
>>84396274
A minor role used as a Shaw plot device to bring Deckard into the family.
>>
>>84391786
You'll be surprised how much comes from name recognition alone
>>
>>84391049
lol, shitty actress in a movie that has fuck all to do with her being in it thinks this movie can't proceed without her.
>>
>>84392117
Because they want to change normie men into giving a shit about them.
>>
>>84391323
The Rock, Torreto and My Family
is literally all i remember from the entire franchize
oh and i think there was one with Teryaki Boyz
>>
>>84391049
Be glad you were even BROUGHT back by the series after they killed your ass off in F&F 4.

Goddamn entitled cunts. Also

>highly attractive mixed girl in the last 2 movies is a SUPER DUPER #1 HACKER IN DA WORLD

uh rite ok and that's another female lead gg no re
>>
>>84391323
MONICAAAAAAA
>>
>>84391161
They did? Well, fuck
>>
THE FAST AND THE FEMI9
>>
File: 1471555132011.jpg (159KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471555132011.jpg
159KB, 300x300px
>>84397328
>Now your grandmother being a hero to you is good, healthy and makes sense, it wasn't because shes a woman that shes a hero to you but through her actions, that is what determines a hero in peoples eyes.
>>
>>84391344
Bullshit. A billion Chinese could give a shit about Rodriguez. Women could give a shit about Rodriguez. She's drank too much bilge water and over extends her sell-ability. She could go disappear from the series, and no one would give a shit.
>>
>>84391049
>I'll do 8 films under these conditions, but 9 is the last straw!
>>
anybody have a quick rundown on all the fast and furious movies? barely saw the first one , thought it was shit, do they all work for the government as mercenaries because that sounds unrealistic as shit
>>
>>84397713
Nobody even likes Michelle Rodriguez. Shes been a terrible actress, and I use that word very lightly here because she putting on a bitch face and acting tough is all shes ever done, her entire career. She also comes across insufferable in interviews, always talking shit like how she doesnt mind being typecast because "media needs strong womyn".

Rodriguez is negative name recognition for a movie.
>>
>>84399457

bravo reddit
>>
>>84392060

tfw when you will never hear "faggot" used as a casual insult ever again.

also, being able to get a double cheeseburger with fries for 2.95 faggpt
>>
File: file.png (19KB, 857x121px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
19KB, 857x121px
>>84392670
2 MORE MOVIES
>>
>>84399879
Literally no one gives shit about her because she's an old busted hag that aged horribly. If she want to have a future in this industry and especially with the Fast and Furious franchise, this retarded bitch better close her stupid mouth, make six million dollars, invest where able, and live off the dividends because if this is how she's rolling her time's about up. The thing is, the men of Jew Wood don't give a shit about the women suffrage movement and that retarded dyke slut's making too much noise. Especially when she's all busted and shit, looking like a five dollar crack whore and shit. And the thing about Jew hood, there's too many hot girls out there begging to suck Jew dick for a fraction of what Rodriguez gets. So that retarded dyke bitch better apologize in ashes, get on her knees and suck someone's dick because if she doesn't, they're gonna throw her old ass away. And if by chance, she's ever given another Fast and furious flick, stupid bitch better say how grateful and blessed she is.

Knowing this stupid dyke feminist bitch, she's going to press her luck until she's out for good.
>>
Did she forget the villain in the last FF was a fucking woman?
>>
File: 1494486425651.jpg (128KB, 842x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494486425651.jpg
128KB, 842x960px
>>84393640
>>84393748
Nice try Dwayne
>>
>>84400096

She's also really disliked in Hollywood. She's known to be "difficult". She's burned s ton of bridges.
>>
>the number two fan favorite
LEL
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (23KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
23KB, 640x360px
DIDJA BRING THE CAVOURY?
>>
>>84392670
It's literally wrapping up soon (less than 2 years from now). Also 8, 9, 10 will gross progressively lower than 7.
>>
File: 1498691921959.jpg (150KB, 842x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498691921959.jpg
150KB, 842x960px
>>84400480
>>
Maybe she should produce her own F&F style movie...
>>
>Retarded OP actually linked to jezebel
>Nobody bats an eye

This board is rotten
>>
>>84401702
>he thinks people went there
anon, I..
>>
>>84391049
she'll be back soon as she realises shes comitted careerr suicide and needs some cash
>>
>>84391714
just like real life
>>
>>84391404
This. I always find her appealing, but hope they just boot her for acting like a spoiled child and take someone else. Of course you wouldn't see articles about that, because woman empowerment doesn't seem to be anywhere near such whiny behavior.
>>
>>84392344
they will probably cg Paul in the next like they did with leia in rogue one
>>
>>84391049

What's wrong with her wanting this though?
>>
>>84391049
cool marketing scheme, but I don't care
>>
>>84391323
ferrari, budget bruce willis, the rock, ???
>>
*flexes cast*
>>
>they're even coming after our dumb macho action movies
Men can't have anything in this world anymore.
>>
>>84396386
>>84399136
>>
>>84392117
>Normie guys will always just think of women in terms of "wow she's hot", "dat ass", "dem titties" and "lol look at that landwhale".
Not when things stay the way they are or even get worse if the current feminist trend continues. In two generations time normies could be completely feminised.
>>
File: 1498412012236.jpg (19KB, 372x508px) Image search: [Google]
1498412012236.jpg
19KB, 372x508px
>>84391049
She will now be replaced by a younger more attractive woman
>>
>>84392416
>Megan Fox tried that and she was replaced with a VS super model.
Actually it was Steven (((Spielberg))) getting triggered over her saying Nazi, Bay didn't give a fuck
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.