[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched "The Stuff" and I have to say,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: stuff.jpg (385KB, 1523x2166px) Image search: [Google]
stuff.jpg
385KB, 1523x2166px
I just watched "The Stuff" and I have to say, what the hell happened?
>>
You watched a Kino Horror Comedy from the 80s is what hapenned,
>>
>>84388238

It's probably my favourite least discussed horror movie
>>
>>84388238
the ending really stuck with me and left me a bit disturbed for some reason. One of those movies where I really liked the protagonists and wish I could see their further adventures...
>>
>>84388362
now would be a good time to bring out a sequel with all these companies bringing back discontinued products to feed the nostalgia wagon.
>>
>>84388471

They could even make a clever post modernism joke about how bad consumerism has gotten with products like Capeshit. I'm surprised more wasn't done with this universe since it was pretty awesome.

This and Chud are things I wish would get well deserved sequels
>>
needed more gore scenes
>>
typical jewish horror movie from the 80's. Ugly and devoid of any artistic content
>>
>>84388238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0cpL9unh0
I like this scene/line.
>>
>>84388238
It's literally a discount blob with less powers.

Actually the film is inconsistent about the mobility of The Stuff. Some parts it can overwhelm you with brute force but for the most part it just stands idle and begs to be eaten.
>>
>>84390868
if you were in the room with me and said that while watching the movie I would start punching you and never stop
>>
>>84392280
If you were in the room with me while watching the movie I'd swap it out The Blob 1980.
>>
>>84388238
Well, everybody has to eat shaving cream once in a while.
>>
what is this, WORLD WHAR THWEE??
>>
>>84393661
The name's Mo Rutherford. They call me that 'cause when people give me money, I always want mo'.
>>
>>84388362
So much this. Mo, the industrial spy is such a great character. Whos that actor who played him? I heard he went nuts or something and moved to canada.
>>
>>84388238
>what the hell happened?

stuff happened
>>
>>84393761
>Youre not as dumb as you appear to be
>No one is as dumb as i appear to be
>>
>>84393790
He's still acting. In '06, he played hitler in a movie.
>>
File: 1484423110354.jpg (124KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
1484423110354.jpg
124KB, 509x755px
>>84393790
Michael Moriarty has been in four Larry Cohen directorial credits and also appears in a new doc about Cohen, KING COHEN. Really odd actor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPblr7nKaYw
>>
File: Moriarty.jpg (282KB, 1274x713px) Image search: [Google]
Moriarty.jpg
282KB, 1274x713px
>>
>>84390868
>inconsistent
yeah, it's pretty unknown for a reason. I mean when you compare this to early cronenberg or something you really see what garbage it is, the least you can do is write a good script
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.