[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show guys, this show brings out the worst in me. >Nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

This show guys, this show brings out the worst in me.
>Nobody can stay fucking dead
>The constant flash backs bring you out of the zone
>You can really tell it's an ABC show, because nothing bad happens that can't be resolved an episode later
>X, use your love to combat the evil X!
>The amount of magical bullshit is too much
>All the villains could easily be defeated if they just didn't spend so much time talking to the villain

ABC clearly can't make a competent show that can appeal to anyone but middle-aged moms
>>
>>84387750
>watching tumblr: the show
Fuck off legbeard
>>
It's by the LOST guys, what did you expect?

Season 1 was good though, even if the SFX were shit.
>>
>next season is going to go all next generation with Adult Henry and his daughter
>>
>>84387750
>nobody can stay dead
It's a fairy tale show with magic and shit, what did you expect?
>>
My favorite theme is "it's okay to make friends with a sarcastic latina milf who is literally Hitler"
>>
>>84387837
Implying you wouldn't. Her and Rumple (when he's not with Belle) are the only good parts of the show.
>>
stopped watching around mid season 5

can anyone give me a quick rundown? spoil me pls

>what's the status on Rumple? is he all powerful rn? is he with Belle finally?

that's about it
>>
>>84387837
The leg shots in high heels and tights are the best
>>
>>84387776
>tumblr boogeyman

Grow up, it's not 2012 anymore.
>>
>>84388058
YEAH IT'S 2017 HOW COULD THAT BE?
>>
>>84388082
Funny.
>>
>>84387837

Regina best girl. I use 'girl' loosely since all the women are so fucking old. Most of the female cast are a year or two away from smashing into the wall.
>>
>>84387837
To be fair here I think Hitler really would be more popular if he was a thick Latina
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.