[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"hey anon, I know you are a movie buff, what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: man_sweating.jpg (90KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
man_sweating.jpg
90KB, 853x480px
>"hey anon, I know you are a movie buff, what's a realistic movie about the Holocaust?"
>MFW

What would you reply to such a question?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>84385350
>what's a realistic movie about the Holocaust
>I dont know of any, let me get back to you

Then never speak to them again.
>>
Shoah?
>>
File: cremator.jpg (201KB, 1000x1363px) Image search: [Google]
cremator.jpg
201KB, 1000x1363px
Spalovac Mrtvol
>>
I'd probably say Schindler's List
>>
>>84385350
Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told
>>
X-men
>>
>>84385350
Here you go my edgy 12 y/o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wu5PAtj5Ds
>>
Well you see.. The holocaust never happened
>when will normies open their eyes and see the Jewish agenda around them
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>white power
>>
>>84387021
>nine hour documentary
no thank you
>>
>>84385350
Star wars episode 2: attack of the clones
>>
>>84387576
Look like prison camps not extermination camps to me
>>
>mfw movie shows a "round" earth
>mfw normie friends think this is perfectly acceptable
When will people take the red pill and stop believing (((their))) lies??
>>
>>84385350
The never ending story
>>
>>84385350
>like its all a joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm88chwq30w
>>
>>84385350
The holocaust isn't real. WW2 was fabricated so that germans could hand over the Jews a nation on a silver platter and sink themselves for the lulz. Everyone knows the Jews are a reptilian race of inter-dimensional beings that manipulated the germans in obeying their every will. There were actually 600 million jews and WW2 enabled them to infiltrate every nation on earth through mass immigration, and control every facet of human society around the globe. Their ultimate goal? To try and take over the world. Because when the time comes these inter dimensional beings will come to harvest humanity's greatest resource in order to save their homeland, memes.
>>
>>84385350
>>84387656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOqhuDGCC04

This is a film about the average /pol/tard.
>>
Son of Saul
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.