[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best Peter Parker >best Spiderman >most faithful to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>best Peter Parker
>best Spiderman
>most faithful to the source material

how did he do it?

this is RDJ Ironman tier casting
>>
>>84384684
he was really randomly in the lost city of z
that surprised me
decent film, rocky start though
>>
File: reaction gif.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
reaction gif.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>84384684
>>
>>84384684
>>84384709
>>
It's Spider-Man and Iron Man.

This shit shouldn't be 'triggering me', it's just capeshit after all, but it does.

You wouldn't write Super-Man or Captainamerica, would you?
>>
>>84384780
Bat-man
>>
>>84384718
For Spider-man, more quips means more faithful.
>>
>>84384684
It's not faithful AT ALL.

He was good as Peter. His Spider-Man was okay, but nothing special. Even Giraffe Guy was a better Spidey.
>>
>>84384811
It actually used to be spelled out that way in the first comics. The more you know.
>>
>>84384684
Literally not
>>
>>84384684
Tom, pls
>>
>>84384812
Except that all the rest is just alternate universe shit. It's more a What If... ? than even the Ultimate version.

This is "What If... Spider-Man was Iron Man's little bitch?"
>>
>>84384866
I'm talking about the Peter/Spidy personality, not the plot
>>
>>84384899
You moving the goalpost is what you're doing.

Even then, he's got nothing except the quips.

Where's Uncle Ben? The philosophy of Great Powers? The taking care of Aunt May? The loneliness of being a shy nerd?

He's got a best friend who is close as fuck to him, unlike Harry who was always a little cold in the Raimi movies because of his upbringing. He's basically normie with a little shyness to a specific girl, but he's okay talking to any other girl.
>>
>>84384976
>Taking care of Aunt May
Oh he's gunna take care of her alright...
>>
>>84385087
Nah, he's already getting cucked by Tony. Why do you think Iron Dong was in the movie so much?
>>
>>84384976
you're the one moving goalpost

I'm talking about Peter/Spidey but you drag everyone in the movie and the plot in.
>>
>>84385112
Nah watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUZhLBxRlJg
She says she doesnt like Tony and even bites her lip when talking to Peter, she wants his dick
>>
>>84384976
your post is pretty much "Spiderman 1 is the source material, not the comic"
>>
>>84385176
No. YOU obviously never read a Spider-Man comics.
>>
>>84385087
B-but he's her son...

YOU'VE BEEN TROUBLE'D!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouble_(comics)

>tfw Aunt May used to be Whore May
>>
>>84385414
>Aunt May used to be a redhead

Peter's hard on for copper toppers makes sense now.
>>
>>84384684
He just looks like a random brit.

What's so special about him?
>>
>>84384976
I don't think you know what moving the goalpost is
>>
>>84385445
He's NEW, FRESH, CURRENT, YOUNG, WITH IT, OF THE TIMES!

He's not your father's Spider-Man!!!
>>
>>84385485
I think I don't think you know what thinking you know what moving the goalpost is.
>>
>>84384684
>No bone claws

DROPPED.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.