[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there are plenty of films which expect you to empathize with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wef.jpg (100KB, 489x640px)
wef.jpg
100KB, 489x640px
So there are plenty of films which expect you to empathize with a murderer, but are there any films that expect you to empathize with a rapist?
>>
>>84383761
>inb4 The Hunt bait post
>>
The Woodsman
>>
A Serbian Film.

I know he only does it because they put hi on some potent sexual drug which makes him insane but you're still pretty much asked to feel sorry for a guy who anally rapes his own child
>>
>>84383761
Irreversible
Could you seriously blame the guy
>>
that one with the werewolf man from harry potter
>>
>>84384079
Naked is great
>>
>>84383819
This is a good answer, OP.
>>
I saw some movie on Showtime where a 13 yr old was forced to rape his girlfriend by his older brother.
>>
>>84383761
wut rapist?
The main character is a killer but he didn't rape anybody from what I remember.
Or you're talking about the librarian or whatever he is?
>>
>>84386274
Movie is called Things Behind the Sun. Eric Stoltz plays the older brother.
>>
>>84383828
>the guy is literally called The Tapeworm.
Such a gentleman
>>
File: 51R8JH1TWML.jpg (43KB, 332x475px) Image search: [Google]
51R8JH1TWML.jpg
43KB, 332x475px
>>84383828
I think this would be the better Noe pick for this topic.
>>
>>84386583
Honestly his daughter seemed pretty down with it
>>
>>84386640
Even so, I think it'd be hard to claim that she could really consent. She was fucked in the head.
>>
>>84386764
Yeah that was the joke, down syndrome and all that... I'll take my coat
>>
>>84386948
you can never be too sure considering this board.
>>
>>84383761
Once Upon a Time in America, I felt sorry for him at least
>>
>>84386399
I know. I mean that in Kill List the protagonist whom you're supposed to empathize with is a ruthless killer, which you see quite a lot in movies like Leon the Professional of Godfather. I was just asking if there were any films where the "good guy" is also a rapist.
>>
>>84383761
Der Freie Wille
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.