[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching Spartacus >Reach S3 >They changed the guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ads.jpg (30KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
ads.jpg
30KB, 450x640px
>watching Spartacus
>Reach S3
>They changed the guy who plays Spartacus
I didn't know that he actually died ;_;
>>
>>84377558
>fit as fuck
>still dies of cancer at a young age

how the fuck does this happen
>>
>>84377625
Some people are cursed
>>
>>84377558
You gotta take a break in-between seasons like when you do a Rome rewatch.
>>
>>84377558
Liam did okay. I just pretended that S3 takes place some years after S1 and he just got older...or something.
>>
>>84377625
shit happens
>>
>>84377558
Watch Be Here Now next.
>>
>>84377625
Cancer is a bitch.
>>
>>84377625
thos abs were painted on
>>
>>84377558
He's so hot hnggg..

The new guy just couln't compete.
>>
>>84377558
I think that's why they did Season 2 as a prequel, Gods of the Arena. They were hoping that he would get better. If anything though, I think the actor they replaced him with wasn't too bad.
>>
His doco, Be Here Now, is on netflix and tears flowed from eye like blood from Roman wound.
>>
Liam McIntyre is good, but dammit Andy was great.

At least Arrow/Flash give me half of the Spartacus cast to live vicariously through.

Apparently Liam McIntyre auditioned to play Oliver Queen, and Stephen Amell auditioned to play Spartacus.
>>
>>84377625
Healthy life doesn't mean no cancer, it can literally start to grow on anyone. You humans aren't the perfect organism.
>>
It's ok OP. The S3 finale is balls to the wall crazy, I loved it.

This show was not that good but it was made with such earnestness and you could tell they were having fun the whole time that it really helped the viewer (or me at least) enjoy it immensely.

>yfw Naevia has a new actress too
>yfw you have to suffer through her bullshit until literally the last episode
Ah well.
>>
>>84377558
should I watch Spartacus if I enjoyed Rome?
>>
>>84377625
>>84379881
>"can"
It does. Everyone has had a form of "cancer" at one or more points in their life.
>>
>>84380103
This
Fun fact, you probably have cancer cells in you right now.
>>
>>84377625
>Australian
>not cancerous
Duh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.