[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the worst reviewer you know and why? For me, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 61

File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
Who's the worst reviewer you know and why?

For me, it's the Nostalgia Critic
>Long, painful gags
>Is a hipster
>Constantly swears
I don't have a problem with them, it's just obvious he's doing it to reel in a younger audience
>Did a couple of reviews on commercials from the 90's, the laziest form of review.
> His fan base
>>
>>84375076
MysteriousMrEnter
>>
>said nigga
>>
I hate people like him.

>sees something he doesn't like
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" while flailing all over the place
>slightly confused
>"WHAWHAWHATHUUUH!?"
Along with other various annoying things he does
>"lol I'm such a loser and a nerd xD"
>"dae feminism"
>shitty skits
>>
>>84375119
Who is that? You also didn't explain why
>>
>>84375211
Unfunny literal autist who takes things way too seriously

https://youtu.be/uoQxXKklfq8
>>
Was Nostalgia critic ever good?
>>
>>84375211
A little bitch who screams into the mic about his disabilities
>>
>>84375342
Yes, mostly before he ended it.
>>
>>84375076
AniMatt. Found his channel on a suggested videos binge and holy fuck he's awful. He really has no clue what the fuck he talks about and just comes off as really pretentious. Not to mention he wears a fedora so there's a negative right there.
>>
>>84375076
>worst reviewer
>posts best one
>>
>>84375296
>doesn't edit out channel logos (including coming up next)
>doesn't talk about the episode the review is about for like 5 minutes.
>doesn't know how to balance audio levels so he's loud as hell and the clips are quiet as fuck
>hypocritical
>you're also about him taking everything too seriously jesus christ, takes a detail like a show being produced locally and complains about it for a long time
That's just one video so I choose to agree with you
>>
Cinemasins. Fuck that guy. He has like 5 different jokes, pushes fair use to the absolute limit by just narrating over barely edited movie clips, constantly uses racism and sexism and flaws in movies, has abhorrent taste and I doubt he knows much about film at all, and dissuades any criticism by saying "sorry I'm an asshole so it's ok lol". His video on Get Out all exemplifies this perfectly.
>>
I don't watch youtube movie reviewers so honestly I wouldn't know.
>>
File: mr enter's cartoon rater ruler.png (215KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
mr enter's cartoon rater ruler.png
215KB, 1024x512px
>>
Honest question why is Doug so popular with people on the spectrum
I know three people who like him, one is my cousin who has asbergers, and the other two were autistic people I knew in high school
>>
>>84375869
He over exaggerates his emotions
Thats the big one
>>
>>84375119
holy shit this he is so fucking painful to listen to.
Ive somehow been able to watch at least 10 of his videos and that was enough for me to pick up on the trend.
Also literally everyone in the "league of super critics" is unwatchable.

Personally though i think RLM is actively hurting criticism and associating it with tons of negative traits and behavior in a very real way.
How do i know? Try to talk about film with an RLM fan in real life.
>>
>>84375783
The narrator also has a "serious channel" where he actually tries to review movies. Your suspicion about him knowing fucking nothing about film is spot on. Watch his review of the Revenant if you want some good eye roll inducing content.
>>
>>84375824
He has terrible taste that's for sure. It makes sense he likes Steven Universe.
>>
>>84375076
dont know the channel's name but the "everything wrong with X" is nitpick-city and i don't know why people watch that crap.
>>
>>84375342
>>84375380
unpopular opinion, no

the whole reason people think he's good is b/c he uses funny clips of things rather than actually being funny
look back over his old stuff & see what all he can do on his own merit. it's nearly all screaming or "I swear, so I'm funny" humor

eventually the guy's gonna get taken down for copyright, so I'll be there to laugh when he does
>>
>>84375824
>Teen Titans over BTAS
How do you even justify this to yourself?
>>
Everyone knows Confused Matthew is the worst reviewer on the internet.
>>
worst reviewer?
>Worst output: Spoony
>Worst sense of humor: Linkara
>Worst taste: MrEnter
>Worst videos: NCritic
>>
>>84376659
How can Spoony have the worst output when he doesn't even release anything at all?
>>
>>84376543
fucking this
>>
>>84375076
Douge was funny beforehe tried to make legit shows with paid "actors", their studio must be bleeding money

>pay actor
>realize you fucked up their contract so you have to put them in forced roles in every episode
>>
>>84375824
>season 4 and not season 1
Irredeemable
>>
>>84375296
Oh yeah, I remember him. Fuck that guy, he can't take a joke at all.
>>
>>84377209
I read somewhere that NCritic was making about 100k a year on youtube. BUT when you factor in the cost of his very large studio in Chicago suburbs (it's a studio along with office space in the other side), the fact that he employs at least one full-time actress and set design guy (this is all they do). AND they seem to get paid quite well. Tamara has an upscale apt in the Chicago suburbs and goes on world vacations at least once a year, her only other job is walking fucking dogs.

And there's at least 4 other people employed by him commonly. It's obvious that this is a break-even job at best. There's no way he's coming out ahead. Particularly since the youtube ad-pocalypse (most content producers are making about 20% of what they did prior to many advertisers quitting youtube a few months ago).

Break even operation at best. But I'd say the more likely situation is that he has a buttload of family money and it *costs* him money to do this, he's not even breaking even.
>>
>>84377569
I seriously haven't seen anyone give a shit about that except people on 4chan. This place is a fucking bubble sometimes.
>>
>>84375076
You missed the worst part, him smiling wide literally between every second word.
>>
>>84377569
You'll notice Doug Walker EVERY MONTH has former affiliates leaving and he casually drops linking to them on his site. He must be a real turd to work with because NO ONE can seem to do it for long.

Cept for Tamara, but I suspect he's banging her along with giving him about half his earnings out of pocket in exchange for helping him make one hour long video a week.
>>
>>84377569
cinemassacre has the sense of humor of an 8 year old.
>>
>>84375342
No but people on this board were 10 when he became popular and liked him.
>>
i hate this guys stupid fucking gags

and i hate that he railed conan and last action hero two great kinos

but i actually liked his mad max episode
>>
File: 1463623341894-0.jpg (131KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1463623341894-0.jpg
131KB, 900x675px
>>
>>84375296
>>84375296
>>84375687

Not saying Enter isn't shit, but you're just as retarded if you actually like Family Guy.
>>
File: Doug.jpg (106KB, 858x485px) Image search: [Google]
Doug.jpg
106KB, 858x485px
>>84375076

I usually don't mind Doug, but I just watched some other Channel Awesome vid where he makes some kind of appearance and it's the most cringy shit I've ever seen from him. He's wearing a wig, so is this supposed to be some kind of character?
>>
File: 1497462538857.jpg (378KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
1497462538857.jpg
378KB, 1000x893px
>>84377819
>>
>>84377610
Nice try Mike
>>
E;R. I know you're here faggot, if you thought Fury Road was all about how flawless Furiosa and the wives were, then you missed the entire fucking point
>>
>>84377735
>ywn see their lesbian sex tape
>>
>>84375076
Dude has the most ridiculous comb-over of all time. He's completely bald up top but he still sweeps the hair from the back halfway across the top of his head and gels it into place. That or wears a hat.

He just needs to have some dignity about his bald head and shave that shit. The bagel of hair looks good on no one, and if they start sweeping the back or sides over the top to try to convince some people they have hair, it just becomes pathetic.
>>
>>84377730
I thought he like Conan but hated the sequel?
>>
File: elvis8atari.jpg (1MB, 952x6823px) Image search: [Google]
elvis8atari.jpg
1MB, 952x6823px
>>84377899
that's funny as fuck

anyone notice how the mike matei/avgn threads don't show up on here anymore now that the shit hit the fan? it can't be that mike was the one who started every single one of them, right? RIGHT?
>>
File: 1415590649457.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1415590649457.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>84378037
>>
File: yagotme.png (466KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
yagotme.png
466KB, 482x800px
>>84378037
>it can't be that mike was the one who started every single one of them, right? RIGHT?
>>
>>84378291
Only Kung Fu Bandito is around.
>>
>>84375076
Ebert because he's responsible for all the shitty reviewers existing.
>>
File: 1497154734424.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1497154734424.png
180KB, 500x405px
>>84375824
>code lyoko over chowder
>>
You guys think THOSE guys are bad? Only one of them is actually making a living being a 0aid reviewer.

Let me introduce you to a Channel Awesome wannabe who's moniker is aptly named
>"Cinematic Excrement"

I won't go through the trouble of linking a video but this guy uses all the tropes of a crappy reveiwer
>quotes Monty Python
>References and Says things like"I was inspired by MST3K"
>references Channel Awesome headliners like Linkara, Nostalgia Critic, and Angry Joe
Most of his comment sections have posts doing the same thing, emulating him as he emulates NC
>>
>>84375783

man i hate that guy.

sometimes youtube pops up with a video of his 'everything wrong with x' and so i get curious about what was wrong with x. then the video starts up and i suddenly remember who makes these crappy vids

his criticisms are never anything that is cerebral and his videos boil down to retarded shit like commenting on how the scene isn't unrealistic. this wouldn't work in real life. this thing looks funny. i didn't like this song.

if he is just doing it as a schtick to get money then fair play to him. if he thinks he is genuinely funny/clever/observant/knowledgeable in anyway then he is a retard
>>
>>84377736
You can dislike something and still hate the criticisms someone has over it.
>>
>>84378700
the problem with cinematic excriment (and all these other reviewers) is his complete, utter, blatant unoriginality. they use tropes like
>i don't want to review this it's so bad...
>... you're gonna make me review this still aren't you
and
>character does somethimg that should kill them
>reviewer smash cuts to film's credits
and
>reviewer lists off characters short comings
>gives a cheerful "Our hero, everyone! :)"
and all those other stupid tropes including gun waving, out of place political humour, and dumb dumb/straighy man side characters.
>>
>>84375783
>>84378823
Well your both forgetting. Some of these "reviewers" take pride in not being proper critics.
Even Cinemasins has the subheading "We're not Reviewers. We're Asholes." The videos aren't funny or thought provoking. They're only good for a "glad I'm not the only one that noticed that mistake" and these normies eat that up.
>>
>>84375076
yms

i'm saying that after having watched maybe five minutes of a yms video. the guy (guys? there were a few cunts on screen) is unbearably dumb.
>>
Meh I don't mind Doug when he's actually talking about the movie.
Its when he does those cringe inducing skits I start to tune out
>>
>>84375296
I saw some Ren and Stimpy review he did a while back and it was one of the most annoyingly autistic things I'd ever seen.
>>
>>84378700

this
>>
>>84375824
>good spongebob that low
Makes sense he's a literal autist
>>
>All of these talking about Enter
Some of his reviews are dog shit but sometimes I just can't hate him. When he is wrong, he is dead wrong and when he is right he is dead right. Rebel Taxi is better though.

Anyway, Decker Shado or Creepy are the fucking worse. Discount Doug Walkers.
>>
>>84375824
What kind of man makes a chart about children cartoons?
>>
>>84380623
He is a literal autist with Aspergers. Also he would be 24 this year.
>>
>>84375076
I like watching him sometimes, but I just can't understand how he dislikes the first live action Scooby Doo movie. It's a pretty good kids movie and treats the source material with respect.

I'm not trying to come across as a huge fan of the movie, I think it's pretty average, but it being his "final review" because of how bad it was makes no sense. It's just a Scooby Doo movie.
>>
>>84375783
>movie is set in a time period where people were racist to black people
>white character says "nigger"
>gives the movie a sin for racism
What a complete idiot.
>>
>>84380746
I'll never understand the fondness for scooby do. Even as a kid i thought those cartoons were lame, and i watched shit like care bears and teddy ruxpin for crissake
>>
>>84380820
That's what I'm trying to say. The source material is utter garbage and the movie based on said material still managed to be decent.
>>
>>84375783
is he the guy with
>DING
*insert quirky ""joke""*
>DING
*insert quirky ""joke""*
>DING
*insert quirky ""joke""*
>>
don't know what people see in Stuckmann's reviews

he's not offensive or grating the way a lot of the CA reviewers are, but he's just so lackluster and devoid of any charisma

plus his reviews are rarely over 5 mins long and literally have no depth whatsoever
>>
>>84381160
His wife is more entertaining than him
>>
Unless you're trying to find a piece of music or maybe a tutorial for something, all of YouTube is cancer.
The most famous personalty is a screeching retard that plays video games.
Most days they're all just making videos about each other, because the 10 year olds like drama.
YouTube is trash
>>
>>84376699
What, you don't like 5 hour wrestling vlogs?
>>
>>84375824
Awful opinions.
>>
File: lyE5Ao2.jpg (86KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
lyE5Ao2.jpg
86KB, 900x675px
>>84376699
Spooony saved my life, when I was very depressed. Two nights before I even searched for ways to kill myself in a more humane matter on the internet. Somehow I dropped on some videos of Spoony with Insano hysteriacally laughing. Wanting to take over the world once again. It could not make me even laugh. I did know for sure life was a waste for me.

Than I had this dream. Insano laughed at me hard and used my body for science. It somehow arroused me. I can't give more specifics for this is nsfw but after that I knew I wanted to life. Even more dissapointed was it when I woke up and realized it was all but a dream.

I sent requests to spoony If he could do some soundbites and send it to me. Like 'Am I not your big daddy' or 'Your body of science is mine hahahaaha'. But alas, never did I heard of Spoony, this was in 2009. I copied and paste some sounds myself. Somehow it works when I get lonely and have a dropback. Insano speaks to me ; 'Don't cry little boy' in my ears when I have my headphones on is something really relaxing.

Sorry, had to spit this out. It is really sad there isn't new content anymore after so many years. Sometimes I wish he was real. Because he wouldn't be as lazy as Spooony
>>
>>84377735
she actually knows her shit though. lindsay is probably one of the best things to come out of that shithole of a website.
>>
I WANNA FUCK TAMARAS TITS
there i said it
>>
File: 1491544180747.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1491544180747.gif
4MB, 204x204px
>>84383519
>a bitter alcoholic """intellectual""" is the best thing to come out of TGWTG
>>
File: Lindsay-Ellis-Feet-2221037.jpg (2MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay-Ellis-Feet-2221037.jpg
2MB, 6000x4000px
.......*brRRRRAAAaaaAAAAaAaaPPpppffff*.......squuoosh....pulop**
>>
>>84383519
too bad that nothing came out of her own shithole :^)
>>
>>84383658
snif
>>
>>84383591

They're just that bad.
>>
File: IMG_4830.jpg (15KB, 264x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4830.jpg
15KB, 264x359px
>>84375076
>Is a hipster
>>
>>84375076
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
>>84375119
Oh shit, that fucking guy. The epithome of confusing character and intent and openly not giving a fuck about it; an animation critic that doesn't care about animation. "Cartoon" reviewers that grew up with Nickelodeon/CN's shit are always awful.
>>
Ralphthemoviemaker
He thinks he's so great because he makes his own movies.
>>
>Cinematic Excrement reviewed Twilight
What a lazy asshole, this is the easiest movie to review, because everything that could be said about it HAS been said about it
>>
>>84384997
I grew up with the Brave Little Toaster, does that help?
>>
>Reviewers that act like their channel is a show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbeQ4wN7rus
>I'm reviewing bad shows for you guyz
>Watch as I pick apart this obviously bad shit
>How about this outdated shit?
There's nothing wrong with teaching kids about rental property, as a long term investment.
>>
>>84375296

I fucking hate this guy. How is he so popular? Not charismatic in the slightest, not even in an autistic Nostalgia Critic way. He's just a whiny nerd.

"THIS CARTOON WAS TOO MEAN."
>>
>>84387573
I'm currently watching the DW's Bad Tantrum episode and... does this guy have slight aspergers or something? He misunderstands the points the show is trying to make in a way and grade to put it in a ranking of "pleasantness" that really baffles me.
>>
>>84387650
Yes, he said he has some mental disorder in his Clown show review
>>
>>84383658
>>84383884

Not sure if shit jokes or abortion jokes.
>>
>>84383658
WAHHHHH
>>
>>84387002

season WHAT trailer?

He makes fucking rant videos on cartoons.

This is insane. I hate this guy so much.
>>
>>84375076
I don't know if this counts, but CinemaSins is the worst "review" channel

100% appeals to idiots without any understanding of the subject movies; you can find flaws in every video but fans will say they are only jokes and not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>84387807
this.
>>
>>84383433
Someone copy pasta this for Latza.
>>
I hate Doug and all of Channel Awesome but it's really funny to know that if Doug just decides "fuck it!" he could start up his own Youtube and sink Youtube's empire.
>>
>>84387947
That would be like 5 years ago, and he try to do that. Now that idea is pretty laughable, as it was then.
>>
>>84388025

I haven't kept up with any of Doug and Co since Doug made that video of him quitting his job. How bad are they now? I think it'd be pure irony and really funny if Doug couldn't make it anymore as an internet entrepreneur and had to go beg the job back where he made the video of him quitting.
>>
>>84375172
It is way too easy to confuse Doug Walker. I dunno how he misses the point of half the shit he rags on.
>>
>>84375824

>Batman TAS not a 11/10
>fucking TEEN TITANS better than BTAS
He needs to drink clorox asap
What a waste of oxygen
Fucking autism
>>
>>84375076
He stole weird Al yankovic's voice as well.
>>
>>84387933
Latza saved my life, when I was very depressed. Two nights before I even searched for ways to kill myself in a more humane matter on the internet. Somehow I dropped on some videos of The Gamer's Atlas with The Cartographer hysteriacally laughing. Wanting to take over the industry once again. It could not make me even laugh. I did know for sure life was a waste for me.

Than I had this dream. Paul laughed at me hard and used my money for funding To Boldy Flee . It somehow arroused me. I can't give more specifics for this is nsfw but after that I knew I wanted to life. Even more dissapointed was it when I woke up and realized it was all but a dream.

I sent requests to Latza If he could do some soundbites and send it to me. Like 'Am I not your big daddy' or 'Your body of Themes is mine hahahaaha'. But alas, never did I heard of Paul, this was in 20014. I copied and paste some sounds myself. Somehow it works when I get lonely and have a dropback. The Cartographer speaks to me ; 'I'm well on my way' in my ears when I have my headphones on is something really relaxing.

Sorry, had to spit this out. It is really sad there isn't new content anymore after so many years. Sometimes I wish he was real. Because he wouldn't be as lazy as Latza

some proffreading pls
>>
>>84383591
delet this gif right now
>>
>>84376516
>eventually the guy's gonna get taken down for copyright, so I'll be there to laugh when he does
Now that's dedication.
>>
>>84381401
Don't cut yourself on all that edge, kiddo. We get it, you prefer vimeo.
>>
>>84375342
He never had any real talent and his lack of knowledge of anything technical is even more shocking however his reviews used to be much better. Before he ended it, he stuck to a formula and that formula made his videos more than watchable. Then he started to take the Nostalgia Critic "character" way too seriously, gave him a story, and ended it briefly before bringing it back because it became blisteringly apparent that the Nostalgia Critic is the only thing he knows how to do. So he brought back NC except now with some of the worst actors to ever attempt the craft to do skits. They are even worse than Doug putting on makeup himself to do other characters.

Also he pretty clearly ran out of nostalgic movies and just started reviewing movies negating the point of the fucking character.
>>
>>84375119
I want to bully that guy so bad.

>>84375137
link?
>>
>>84387650
He claims to have Asperger's. I doubt he's the kind of guy who'd just say that as a joke.
>>
>>84386774
Ralph is great and not once does he say he's some fantastic know-it-all, pretty sure the dude is legitimately depressed. His 9 Lives review was kino.

You people often confuse basic confidence with "le smug" meme constantly. It is the single most autistic criticism I ever hear.
>>
>>84388091
You bet he would make a tragic comedy video about it.
>>
Lily Pete. He has an "analysis channel" where he reads way too much into children's shows, he's a tranny who doesn't even attempt to act feminine but still gets mad about pronouns and writes edgy MLP fanfiction.
>>
>>84388515
>ran out of nostalgic movies
>Hasn't even reviewed RoboCop 3
Doug just got lazy.
>>
>>84375076
Both TGWTG and fucking PeanutButterGamer do the same thing where they react to any humor by sardonically shitting on it and pretending it wasn't a joke. You know 'that guy' who sighs and rolls his eyes whenever someone tries something funny? That's the shit I can't stand.
>Bat credit card? BAT CREDIT CARD?! WHAAAAAT WHERE THEY THINKING? THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!
And with PBG
>uuuuhhhh, okay? This Zelda character looks preeeetty weird Nintendo, and it seems like he's... coming onto me? Ooooookay Nintendo, not sure what you were going for here, maybe they thought it would be weird? Whatever, man, not sure what they were trying to do with this one. Can we move on, now, or, uh, er.... okayyeahwegottamoveon
>>
Doug's act is nothing new and all he's doing is just stealing Jay Sherman's persona from The Critic and trying to reach it with a more mainstream audience which The Critic failed t do.
>>
>>84380880
Yes.
>>
Nostalgia critic is max comforting. The vibe of all his videos reminds me of where i grew up and being a kid
>>
>>84378030
He liked the first one, but missed whole point of the movie taking it for some goofy action flick with no depth at all
>>
File: matthewicon.jpg (7KB, 237x200px) Image search: [Google]
matthewicon.jpg
7KB, 237x200px
>>84376543
WRONG
>>
File: 1395100271795.gif (2MB, 667x384px) Image search: [Google]
1395100271795.gif
2MB, 667x384px
>>84383591
Hey, she ALMOST has her Masters degree in Film Studies, she's a professional
>>
>>84389736
I like his early videos where he says "we" a lot. Even if you aren't the same age range as him, it's comforting and obvious he's doing it out of actual nostalgia - good and bad.

But once he ran out of stuff and just tried to sideline into actual movie reviews, it all came tumbling down
>>
>>84389736
Abusive?
>>
>>84388507
That doesn't refute anything he said though.
Why soo Butthurt?
>>
>>84376019
My roommate was a RLM fan. That was a really bad time in his life.
>>
>>84390679
>refute my autistic opinion that an entire website is terrible reeee!
There was nothing to "refute", faggot.
>>
>>84375824
How is MLP above Gumball
does this man have no taste?
>>
>>84375076
Spoony, cause he fucking gave up on it
>>
>>84390804
>gave up on it

>unironically thinking this in 2017

>aka the Year of Spoony
>>
>>84390744
>not an argument
:^)
Sorry I didn't know you were retarded
>>
File: IMG_5268.png (37KB, 185x139px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5268.png
37KB, 185x139px
>>84375824
>dexter's lab that low
>>
>>84389736

Fuark yas desu! Comfyness!!! Doug is BASED yo!
>>
>>84390827
Nothing here is an argument, do you have actual autism? You don't "refute" opinions.
>>
>>84390756
MLP is pc, and rarely has any controversy, Enter loves pc shit.
He uses a mac to game
>>
>>84387650
His review of Recess is worst. I don't see how he could have missed point so bad.
>>
>>84390853
>he said autistically defending his autistic friend-simalutors on an advertising platform
Sad!
>>
Anthony Fantano aka theneedledrop
>>
>>84375296
oh wow. I remember calling this guy autistic in his comments years ago and getting attacked by his fans.
>>
>>84390894
What are you talking about? Which youtube channel you even referencing at this point?
>>
>>84390940
That sounds fun, I'll go do it right now
>>
>>84390950
I don't talk to retards
>>
>>84390888
Nobody Doesn't Like TJ?

I don't get what his issue is
>>
>>84379159
YMS does voiceovers though, what on earth were you watching?
>>
kekekekekekekekekekkek
and now we wait
>>
>>84391009
I am convinced you are low-functioning autistic.
>>
>>84391054
your game is weak, anon
Afraid of getting banned from Youtube?
>>
>>84375076
Any of the several "rap critics" they had on TGWTG
>>
>>84389736
The constant screaming?
>>
File: Latza Tweets.jpg (357KB, 619x2240px) Image search: [Google]
Latza Tweets.jpg
357KB, 619x2240px
>>
File: VARYS-GOT-8.jpg (17KB, 281x342px) Image search: [Google]
VARYS-GOT-8.jpg
17KB, 281x342px
>>84375824
>steven universe
>>
>>84391032
He thought the message of the episode was that it's okay to not like people for no reason.
>>
>>84375076
Still better than shitty mah'land Poland,
Maciej FrÄ…czyk
copy of him, I guess is problem is bigger than viewers thinks. Channel Awesome squad is not as good as it was five years ago. Now it's a clear, shitty commerce which is not even funable. Every, one of them have lower level than on beginning.
NC maybe can be the worst one but Channel Awesome overally sucks.
>>
>>84391065
I'm convinced you're a dumb-shit virgin. Now I just feel bad for you.
>>
>>84391146
Wow, this is sad...
>>
>>84375869
Like this anon said >>84375937
Autists are telegraphed what he feels so they can actually pick up on it.

Additionally there's the "online friend" effect where by watching Nostalgia Critic weekly you can form a "connection." This is aided by him speaking directly to the camera simulating a conversation. Whereas someone like AVGN rarely plopped himself directly in front of the camera to speak. Most shots of AVGN himself involved him looking at his TV and glancing over at the camera for humorous bits and punchlines Many autists have little to no friends so the Nostalgia Critic filled that role in a way.

This "friendship" was spurred on further with Channel Awesome's lineup of reviewers filming in the exact same way as Doug did, directly facing the camera when not showing film/game footage. It's almost as if Doug has invited you into his circle of friends. The annual group films furthered the feeling of camaraderie even if it was only superficial, which is something autists would have a difficult time picking up on anyway.
>>
File: Latzakino.gif (2MB, 2296x1984px) Image search: [Google]
Latzakino.gif
2MB, 2296x1984px
>>84391232
>>
File: 1494465137552.jpg (108KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1494465137552.jpg
108KB, 499x488px
>>84391241
Holy shit...
I poke my head in to channel awesome threads every now and then for a few yucks, but this is down right depressing to imagine the day by day life of him. Someone needs to get him banned from twitter for his own good.
>>
>>84391221
Are you 13? Kiddo, I don't think this website is for you.
>>
>>84391241
Is he saying that his piss is green...?
>>
>>84391395
>kiddo
Oh you're a redditor, that makes sense.
cuck
>>
>>
>>84391609
>all these buzzwords
Trying too hard
>>
>>84391395
Dude, you're being mad trolled, stop responding
>>
>>84391241
>MLP deals wit morals a lot better than the Twilight Zone
The Twilight Zone let you think for yourself, MLP shoves the moral down your throat
>>
File: 1436192313409.png (636KB, 622x608px) Image search: [Google]
1436192313409.png
636KB, 622x608px
>>84391676
>>
>>84390844
Major Glory really had a great design
>>
>>84375824
How is BTAS not on a scale of its own
>>
>>84391241
>In Guardians of the Galaxy the Infinity Stone was purple, and the characters use it with the power of Friendship: Friendship is magic!
What the fuck, is this guy 10 or something?
>>
File: 1461516994322.jpg (74KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
1461516994322.jpg
74KB, 600x882px
>>84383519
>lindsay is probably one of the best things to come out of that shithole of a website.

Best thing to come out of TGWTG is a tranny that used to review tabletop games. I'm not even joking.
>>
File: 1495088424752.jpg (159KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495088424752.jpg
159KB, 900x1200px
>>84391815
Jacob is the superior TGWTG tranny
>>
>>84383658
how much weight did she put on since going full time sjw? sometimes I think the entire movement is about bitter women ruining it for all the other women.
>>
>>84391661
Says the faggot that says "kiddo"
Lack of self awareness is first sign of mental decay, sport.
>>
>>84386774
Ralph's opinions reminds me of a teenager starting to really get into movies beyond typical summer blockbusters except he's like ten years too late.
>>
>>84391883
Right
>>
>>84391847
she fluctuates
>>
>>84391836
Moar.
>>
File: Jesu Tranny.jpg (505KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Jesu Tranny.jpg
505KB, 2048x1536px
>>84392016
>be woman who sleeps with guys
>come out as transgender man
>continue to dress in women's clothes
>continue have sex with dudes

Literally nothing changed except now s/he gets to go to Pride Week
>>
>>84375824
>dexters lab
>not equal ahead of or at least equal to ed edd n eddy
this faggot needs to kill himself
>>
>>84392124
That's like the transgender version of shaving off your eyebrows and drawing them back on
>>
>>84392124
Lol

Puts me in mind of max from l word.
Except that went
> lesbian women
> ftm transexual that sleeps with women (so kinda straight)
> ftm transexual that sleeps with gay guys (so kinda straight)
> ftm transexual that gets pregnant

God that show was shit.
>>
>>
>>84375076
The only answer to this question is Mike Matei.
>>
>>84375342
I found his stuff from 2008 to 2010 to be rather enjoyable
>>
>>84378003
what??
>>
>>84379002
My biggest pet peeve is when they do a "collaboration" with some other fuck as guest

>guest appears in video
>shout angry and clueless "_______? What are YOU doing here!?

That and a video starting with the reviewer singing makes me close the tab inmediately.
>>
Honestly Doug should just rename the Nostalgia Critic to the Angry Movie Critic since most of the shit he "reviews" came out recently
>>
File: panini.jpg (59KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
panini.jpg
59KB, 550x550px
>>84375824
>chowder
>not 10/10
>>
>>84375076
E;R

He's pretty shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m231IkOAh98
>>
>>84375824
>FiM over Dave the Barbarian.
>TEEN TITANS
Awful taste, Dave the Barbarian is fantastic
>>
>>84389675
It's a human impersonation of Daffy Duck. He himself admitted it.
>>
Stuckman because he's a spineless cuckold
>>
>>84375076
Are there even any good film reviewers that aren't professionals?

I guess Oancitizen can intellectually stimulating even with all his feminism.
>>
>>84375119
This guy is literally all emotions, zero practical thinking. He projects onto everything.
>>
>>84394446
tell that to zod's snapped neck
>>
File: killme.png (203KB, 274x433px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
203KB, 274x433px
>>
File: Erod.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Erod.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
BlockBuster Buster is the worst IMO
>>
Whatever happened to Sad Panda? I enjoyed his Forget About It series way back when.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvKfl2diktk

Kino or cringe?
>>
File: JesuOtaku2016.jpg (36KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
JesuOtaku2016.jpg
36KB, 300x403px
>>84375076
>Who's the worst reviewer you know and why?
this dude's pretty shit cuz retard
>>
>>84394637
But...Anon, everything is about him!
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 393x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 393x377px
>>84375824
>Good Fairly Oddparents over good Spongebob
>dividing the shows into 'good' and 'bad'
>Teen Titans over BTAS
>Steven Universe under MLP, Animaniacs and Teen Titans
>Teen Titans being that high at all
>Jimmy Neutron that low and Spongebob that low
>>
>>84395158
I think he just bowed out of the internet.

Probably the best thing for these people at this point
>>
>>84377735
Girl on the left is Jewwario's stalker, Katie "Kitty" Marie. Obsessed with any "celeb" named Justin. She closed down a youtube channel because one of the Olsens hooked up with Justin Bartha, also the aforementioned Justin Carmichael, and now Justin Trudeau.
>>
>>84397080
>has an obsession with people name Justin
Justins are the worst people on the planet. All of them.
>>
>>84375824
>Magic School bus being in the Okay range

>Zatch Bell being above anything

What the fuck is wrong with this kid?
>>
>>84397080
I'm pretty sure the girl on the left is Nostalgia Chick
>>
>>84397247
I saw maybe one whole episode of Zatch Bell and immediately knew it was a pile of horse shit.
>>
>>84381160
this

he comes off as pretentious to me, i can't really figure out what it is that makes him come off like that to me; maybe his lack of charisma?
>>
Here's some of the comments from Enter's most recent video

>Gonna waste my summer watching every episode of toddler titans go, organizing them by how bad they are, and rapping about every episode, why its bad, and how bad it is in a video

>Mr. enter... a-are you okay?

>Never expected Mr Enter would shitpost.

>Congratulations, you made your first crack video. :3

>Mr. Enter must've had a dream about ripping off the endings of cinema sins

>This is for an Admirable Animation right?

>4chan is talking about you <3

This doesn't prove anything really, but his fanbase is really annoying.
>>
fuck them
>>
>>84375824
Why does the animation critic not rate animation based off of how well-animated something is?

Putting execrable shows like Danny Phantom over Dexter's Lab/Gumball/Chowder is just confusing.
>>
File: cuckman.png (203KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
cuckman.png
203KB, 409x409px
He's a pleb who pretends to a patrician. Jeremy Jahns is garbage too but at least he isn't as pretentious as Stuckmann and realizes that what he watches is just your average blockbuster flick, nothing more.
>>
>>84397537
>w...woah, MrEnter shitposts too!?!
What is with these people
>>
File: 1497201724506.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497201724506.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
somebody on one of these threads said this guy was awful. who is he?
>>
File: 1485703976213.gif (2MB, 198x272px) Image search: [Google]
1485703976213.gif
2MB, 198x272px
>>
>>84375119
/thread
>>
>>84375824
>Steven Universe over Ed Edd & Eddy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Eggman.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Eggman.webm
1MB, 854x480px
He's gonna get you!
>>
>>84375824
>good Spongebob that low
>Samurai Jack that fucking high
>Chowder that low
>>
File: bane.png (35KB, 400x512px) Image search: [Google]
bane.png
35KB, 400x512px
>>84377891
>He's wearing a wig, so is this supposed to be some kind of character?
>5 worst Michael Bay movies
>>
>>84375824
>My Little Pony and Steven Universe ranked so high
>Dexter's Lab ranked so low
Instantly dropped, what horrific taste.
>>
>>84375824
Besides everything else wrong with this list
>My Life as a Teenage Robot not only that low but below fucking Lilo & Stitch TAS and Class of 3000
Maybe I'm remembering it being better than it actually was, but holy shit dude, it doesn't deserve that.
>>
>>84401529
That's criminal
>>
>>84401490
He is a faggot, it is confirmed for the 222 time
>>
>>84391241
well, we'll know who got into the knife drawer if TFS need to re-cast Bulma
>>
File: adam.jpg (12KB, 238x284px) Image search: [Google]
adam.jpg
12KB, 238x284px
>>84375824
So am I the only one completely baffled by Zatch Bell being on the chart? Everything else on the chart is American so why the hell did he throw an anime on there? Why Zatch Bell? Zatch Bell was a generic shonen anime that was forgotten nearly a decade ago.
>>
>>84399729
they see him as an infallible god because he's asexual and above the puny limitations of man
never mind that he swears very liberally
>>
File: JOSS Latza.jpg (142KB, 939x1500px) Image search: [Google]
JOSS Latza.jpg
142KB, 939x1500px
>>
>>84375783
Ohh man, the video on get out was so bad. He literally had sins in there that had no reason for being included, no reason. Dumb mother fucker just had to listen to the first lines of dialogue in the movie to understand why Andre was walking. I've definitely noticed a trend too, of them being way more nit-picky about shit as well. Just look at the length of videos when they just started. Those shits were 5 min long average and they would sometimes do longer videos for shitty movies with a lot of sins, but now they just crank out 15-20 min videos twice a week, and Fury Road get's more sins than the THE JUSTIN BIEBER MOVIE, or the benign Battleship...
>>
>>84402121
He said worst, not best.
>>
>>84375076
Todd in the Shadows and Animat come to mind.

>>84401923
Probably because he reviewed it (he normally doesn't review anime, since it's hard to do a single episode of one without continuity lockout). Then again, no Gregory Horror Show, which he also covered.
>>
>>84388343
Some slight improvements:

Latza saved my life, when I was very depressed. Two nights before I even searched for ways to kill myself in a more humane matter on the internet. Somehow I dropped on some videos of The Gamer's Atlas with The Cartographer hysterically laughing. Wanting to take over the industry once again. It could not make me even laugh. I did know for sure life was a waste for me.

Than I had this dream. Latza laughed at me hard and used my money for funding My Date With a Secret Agent . It somehow aroused me. I can't give more specifics for this is nsfw but after that I knew I wanted to life. Even more disappointing was it when I woke up and realized it was all but a dream.

I sent requests to Latza If he could do some soundbites and send it to me. Like 'John de Lancie might be interested' or 'I'm the type of gamer ever gamer should know'. But alas, never did I hear from Latza, this was in 2014. I copied and paste some sounds myself. Somehow it works when I get lonely and have a dropback. The Cartographer speaks to me ; 'I'm well on my way' in my ears when I have my headphones on is something really relaxing.

Sorry, had to spit this out. It is really sad there isn't new content anymore after so many years. Sometimes I wish he was real. Because he wouldn't be as lazy as Latza
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>this douchebag
>>
>>84397537
I'm going to go out on a limb and expect this "Invisible Network of Kids" review is going to be just him being irritably surprised at everything that happens (in other words, it'll suck).
>>
File: Doctor_Insano.jpg (56KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_Insano.jpg
56KB, 400x600px
>>
>>84402418
I hate when a reviewer half asses surprise, it really takes you out of the review. People like Jontron can pull this off quite well, but with most reviewers it's just "
>Oh boy, I didn't see that one coming, zooo wee
Or in the case of Mr. Enter
>OH MY GOD, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT SHIT, I TOTALLY HAVEN'T SEEN THIS 15 TIMES, AND THIS ISN'T SCRIPTED GUYZ
>>
>>84402592
Is this pasta? I have seen three variations of this same post tonight.
>>
>>84402632
Care to share them?
It is a common opinion
>>
>>84402592
Worse still, it seems like he just watched it, and is already trying to force a review out, which is a tried-and-true formula for a shitty video (Pet Sitter Pat, Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy, Breadwinners)
>>
File: 1431601756100.jpg (666KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1431601756100.jpg
666KB, 1000x750px
>>84402327
YES YES
>>
>>84402724
No
>>
>>84383884
Babies don't come out of anuses anon, so are you insinuating she's constipated or what.
>>
>>84387002
>>Reviewers that act like their channel is a show

I hate this shit. You're not actually producing anything new.
>>
>>84400823
Who is this guy? He has pretty dead-looking eyes.
>>
>>84387002
i unironically kind of want to see that 'Megward the Wizard' list
>>
File: watchout.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
watchout.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Spoony: Because he confused Twitter with a notepad
>>
>>84403610
Also, I'm 100% convinced he would actually become good if he started lifting or something.
>>
>>84378001
it's obvious from that video and his first Korra videos that he has a negative, almost to a histrionic degree, reaction to stronk female characters. he doesn't spite women, but he does have some illicit negative reaction to certain female characters. he probably just dislikes the cheapness of the "strong women"'s typical portrayal in media, which is just "she's totally badass", but he definitely overreacts to it
>>
File: Eggman.jpg (532KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Eggman.jpg
532KB, 1080x1920px
>>84403299
>>
>>84403538
probably won't be anything too special
guess I'm still disappointed by his worst of 90s list
>m-muh dunkey kang
>m-muh hammerman
>>
>>84403856
True, but imagine he's leaving off Meg and Squidward, so there might be something there, unlike the 90's list which was completely predictable.
Only potential candidates that come to mind are Strong Sad and that armadillo.
>>
File: 1414098056085.png (118KB, 231x243px) Image search: [Google]
1414098056085.png
118KB, 231x243px
What was his deal?
>>
>>84403957
>that armadillo
please no, he's already overhyping that piece of shit pilot just because it was one of his earliest episodes
no one cares about it but he still splices in clips from it

my autistic opinions could be overlapping with Bubsy 3D review burnout
>>
>>84399763
you must be the blockbuster buster's mother
>>
I don't like how arrogant the CA folks are. Something tells me they don't realize how tiny their channels actually are or that Google operates Youtube at loss.

Let's look at their official Youtube channel for example (achannelthatsawesome). It has a lifetime total of 348 million views. Youtube's CPM is anywhere from $1 to $5 depending on what source you're looking at, but let's use a fairly generous estimate of $3.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/achannelthatsawesome/monthly

https://monetizepros.com/cpm-rate-guide/video/

That means that, in that channel's three years of operation, it has earned just over a million dollars in ad revenue for Google for all contributors. That's fucking nothing. That's one two-minute commercial break for a mid-level TV show like "Agents of SHIELD." That's three 30-second ads running on the commercial breaks of the "Big Bang Show" (average cost of $344,827).
>>
>>84403964
He was British
>>84403807
Fuck is that Laci green. She's terrifying. Those teeth jesus christ
>>
>>84403964
he's ugly
>>
>>84404206
What did they earn when they were with Blip? Also all the merch shit.

But you're right, I really hate that nobody of them have grown or developed their skills at all.
I mean Spoony could actually be someone if
he didn't decide to just ragequit.
>>
Why is every man on channel awesome bald or balding?
>>
>>84404472
But this is the year 2017. THE year of the SPOONTANG is in full swing! NEW videos are in the pipeline RIGHT now! Just you wait and see!
>>
>>84404546
that's a requirement to be on the site
>>
>>84404546
They're all in their thirties pushing forties
>>
>>84375824
>steven universe ahead of EE&E, PPG, Billy and Mandy, early Spongebob, Teenage Robot and Dexter's Lab
wew/10
>>
>>84375076
He was fine back when he was actually reviewing old movies. He and Yahtzee set the cliche for the obnoxious nitpicky reviewer.

His original stuff is fine. but he started becoming shit, and nitpicking too much, and once he hired those two clowns to do sketches for him, it went to straight shit.

Let's not talk about how he insists on having an "intro" sequence, when he didn't need one either.
>>
>>84375824
>Ed Eddy and Eddy below MLP and Steven Universe
>Class of 3,000 and Good Spongebob both below Danny Phantom

McFucking kill yourself.
>>
File: Douge's face of mercy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Douge's face of mercy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>84375824
Ho-leeeey shieeeet.
>>
File: chefgoldblum.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
chefgoldblum.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>84395661
>>84394283
What's wrong with Teen Titans? I wouldn't put it above BTAS, but it's still really good, at least on my scale of kid's cartoons which is only between unwatchable and watchable.
>>
File: photo.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
hbomberguy
>Makes hour long video about why X is good/bad
>most of the points are just stretched so the video is longer
>I expect why X is bad, but he instead targets the director, and spends 30 minutes talking about the director.
>Supports 3rd wave feminism
>>
Didnt Doug Walker get a shitload of money to make a gameshow then wasted it all on nothing?
>>
File: POPQ.png (430KB, 855x470px) Image search: [Google]
POPQ.png
430KB, 855x470px
>>84405544
>>
>>84405524
Yeah god damn that guy is such a pretentious fucking fag.
He even contradicts himself CONSTANTLY
>>
>>84375783
Why is everyone so mad about this? He isn't funny, but I don't think his videos are supposed to be taken as serious reviews.

The sins are mostly just jokey shit.
>>
>>84375076
Jeremy Jahns
>WHOA THIS STAR WARS MOVIE WAS EPIC AS FUCK BABABABA BOOOOM
>>
File: 1446269968050.webm (2MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1446269968050.webm
2MB, 1280x738px
>>84403680
That guy has serious problems that just lifting wouldn't solve.
>>
>>84405823
wouldn't be surprised if this particular file was made by Latza
>>
>>84405672
Morons who dislike him often don't actually realize this. Such as the "that's racist" thing being a long running gag in his vids.

I'm not big on him, but when the movie is actually bad the sins video for it is usually funny.
>>
File: 1446954805305.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1446954805305.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
>>84405879
>>
>>84375119
/THREAD
>>
>>84402293
what did he think of gregory horror show? i remember being a fan of the game
>>
>>84403807
God I want to ravage Laci
>>
>>84405823
Doug looks extra gay
Yellowshirt looks like he's being pulled by his nose
Fedora-boy is just stupid
Pizza boy has some triangle shit going on
>>
>>84405896
THIS.
Cinemasins are not reviewers. They're just there to point out random shit. It's the video equivalent of the trivia section in a movie's wiki
>>
>>84388630
Talking to a website that largely believes if you bother making YT videos you are some kind of autistic moron who should get a real job. Don't reason with them.
>>
>>84405967
He loves it. Did an Admirable of the first two seasons a long time ago, and mentioned possibly doing the others.
>>
>>84406232
Does he like Svengoolie as well?
>>
>>84386774
And he constantly talks trash on Jeremy Jahns for making superficial reviews, when he does the same exact shit.
>>
>>84406266
Beats me. He's never mentioned it.
God, I'm such an Enterfag and I don't even like him that much.
>>
>>84386774
WELL IT AIN'T NO "EASY GRAB", THEY GOT T!
>>
>>84405524
Yeah, I don't know if he's the worst, but he deserves special mention for being just fucking awful. I once had his Sherlock review suggested to me on Youtube, just left it in the background and actually liked it. He was right about it but it clearly went on way, way too long and was an easy fucking target.

Then I tried watching any of the rest of his shit. Absolute, unfiltered garbage, half the comments section were point-by-point takedowns of why he's full of shit, and then there was that godawful Pewdiepie video where the entire joke was literally "LOLOLOLOLOL I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED"

And yes, he's a massive cocksucking leftist and loved slipping that shit in as "jokes" in his criticism. Fuck him.
>>
What's a good review channel /tv/? Ralphthemoviemaker seems pretty good
>>
>>84406722
I'll probably get shit for these but:
>Phelous
>Obscurus Lupa
>Cinema Snob
>The Dom
>CR!
>Diamanda Hagan
>JesuOtaku (maybe)
>>
File: 1413996438522.jpg (22KB, 287x490px) Image search: [Google]
1413996438522.jpg
22KB, 287x490px
>>
>>84406824
>the cuck
>the hotwife
>the bull
>no idea
>the brony before enter
>two trannies
>>
Fag critic pushes his shit like he is a messiah or something.

>MATRIX SUCKS ITS SHIT ITS OVERRATED AND ITS SHIT AND IM NOT WRONG

Okay.
>>
>>84406824
Phelous is shit he ruins Obscurus Lupa videos with his low energy whining and horrid voice.
>>
>>84406947
The Dom discusses adaptations of books into movies and such. It's actually pretty interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uodHHWmUVpk
>>
File: phelous brain aneurism.jpg (8KB, 183x166px) Image search: [Google]
phelous brain aneurism.jpg
8KB, 183x166px
>>84407169
>>
>>84375119
His family guy reviews are a real fucking pain to watch but i actually like his admirable animations stuff

Also he LOOOOVES to repeat his arguments 10-20 times in a single video
>>
>>84407250
someone's into doilies
>>
>>84407275
>he plans on doing Family Guy for his next Admirable finale
Here's hoping for Brian's Play or Livin' on a Prayer
>>
I'm so glad I'm in to redlettermedia and not these untalented genetic dead end retards
>>
>>84406722
I find it best to just think for yourself when watching a movie
but.... YMS and Ralph are pretty good
>>
>>84407315
Thanks for reminding me.

RLM, they're shit.
>>
>>84394637
You realize that he's actually autistic irl, right?
>>
>>84407593
>>84407315
What's the deal with them, anyway?
>>
>>84407682
Yes, we all know he's an austist.
>>
>>84375296
Reminder

https://youtu.be/v9AV11Y8Ni0?t=107

>hurr durr why are there fire on oil refinery
>>
>>84391035
Maybe he was watching one of yms video's where he and his friends get drunk and laugh at movies as they watch them
>>
>>84405896
>morons who dislike him
Don't be dense, he CLEARLY uses the "don't take this too seriously" as a crutch to dissuade any criticism. He really is that autistic and is in denial that most of his obnoxious content is reminiscent of how he really is, as seen in his "serious" reviews like some other anons were saying. It's almost as bad as Doug Walker's "NC is just a character" excuse when it is so clearly Doug's actual opinions. These "ironic" YouTube critics hide behind the "just a joke" angle so much they start to believe their own lies.
>>
>>84407889
>Wegottohavemoney.mp4
>Muh Oilrigs on fire
>This is a kids movie excuse for death.
>It had a fancy restaurant because they saved the town in the last movie
>I don't like egos bigger than my own
>I'm not going to lie about this event that actually happens during the movie
>Around 7:20 is a clusterfuck of information
>7:42, the bottom text is not wrriten in proper English
>Imagine what it's like riding in those planes, your face is in the ass of the guy in front of you for 24 hours.
>Implying State Farm payed for that
>10:05, projecting on Lemons
>10:42, people would slit your throat, your voice is giving me a migraine
> Dents aren't like pimples, I assume they're like wounds.
>11:50, I PLAYED CIVILIZATION GUYS, AND THIS LOOKS LIKE THAT! I CAN BUILD CONNECTIONS!
I had to stop around 12:57, the headache was too much.
>>
>>84409060
He literally nitpicks the dumbest shit to gives sins too. Not really hiding behind anything. He sins most movies for having opening logos be too long. Get real.

His videos get plenty of dislikes and the comments to plenty of work shitting all over it. If you put anything on YT you're going to get criticized for it one way or another. There are literally people in this thread crying about him saying that something is racist when it's not, which as that anon you replied to said, is one of the running jokes. They are not and never were supposed to be taken as serious reviews, at any point.
>>
>>84375076
Commercial reviews were one of the funniest things.
>>
>>84394253
Seconded. His reason's for disliking movies are always the most retarded 7th grader bullshit.
>>
I will sound like a total communist prick but no way does JeremyJahns deserve a million per year to do what he does. Its okay to do that if you provide extra value but his videos have never changed.

He could at least have upgraded his green screen. Just saying.
>>
>>84409089
>7:42, the bottom text is not wrriten in proper English
oh, you
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.