[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New Preacher episode >A 5'3" 105 pound woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Preacher Bullshit.jpg (349KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Preacher Bullshit.jpg
349KB, 1000x563px
>New Preacher episode
>A 5'3" 105 pound woman with zero muscle tone beats a 300lb 6 foot tall black guy to death with her bare hands.

DROPPED.

When will this ridiculous trope end? This show is laughable bullshit.
>>
>>84374742
B-but she is stronk and badass!
>>
>>84374742
It's not real
>>
>>84374742
this show made it past season 1?
>>
>>84374819
I don't know how. The new season tanks in the second episode. It's not just the stuff with the Ruth Nega character, the whole episode was crap.
>>
The first time he threw her she should have been knocked out.
>>
Thanks OP, I didn't know that this had started.
>>
>>84374837
it was actually pertty good, you simply have no taste faggot
>>
>>84374742
>Watching Preacher in the first place
>>
it's almost like the characters on this show are unrealistic and you might say, larger than life
>>
>>84374742
Yeah, that was the most unrealistic thing in an episode that featured a 15 minute long montage of an angel killing himself over and over again.
>>
>>84374742
>Quitting a whole show because you're so bitter against women

amazing
>>
>>84375300
>bitter against women

That projection. Wow.
>>
I'm not even super religious but the way they handle everything is just pretty dumb imo. The characters and acting were pretty good in the first season but I just feel like the whole story is kinda lazy, like the whole idea of God being absent just seems like a lame story line. Also kinda takes away from the mystery, idk how the comic went but the really subtle supernatural shit worked really well and by the finale it just went full retard. Just felt a lil cheap, overall the show is decent but I wish they would make something else the focus
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.