[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy Theory: TJ Miller and Thomas Middleditch falling out,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: thomas_middleditch.jpg (122KB, 499x561px) Image search: [Google]
thomas_middleditch.jpg
122KB, 499x561px
Was it true /tv/, was Miller actually fired for clashing with Middleditch, and possibly Mike Judge for his conservatism?

From the recent interview

>http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/06/silicon-valley-season-4-finale-erlich-bachman-tj-miller

> I think in some ways Thomas Middleditch is . . . we have a contrarian relationship, like a big brother-little brother relationship. And this is also an opportunity for me to be like, “Let me just step off, dude. Like, just do your fucking thing.

Also, it's pretty well known that Mike Judge is conservative (for Hollywood). Did Miller getting into that altercation with the Uber driver (and making his politics known) prompt his release from the show?
>>
>>84373653
They probably hate Mike Judge's guts for his conservatism, so I wouldn't doubt it.

TJ is a fucking retard that attacks conservatives and Thomas Middleditch is a whiny little faggot who constantly sends Trump tweets in babytalk.

I think TJ and Thomas clashed because TJ, aside from that assault, hasn't really been too open but Thomas is a rabid fucking liberal
>>
Mike Judge is pretty much the only open libertarian/conservative in Hollywood I can think of that still gets work.
>>
tj miller didn't like alec berg
>>
Miller recognized that the show was becoming stale and quit so that it'd have to change up
literally /ourguy/
>>
Or he realized the show peaked and took his chance to cash out on his success of it.
>>
>>84373945
Liev Schreiber
Jon Voight
James Woods
Angie Harmon
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Bob Odenkirk
Kelsey Grammer
Tim Allen
Bruce Willis
Clint Fucking Eastwood

And that's just off the top of my head

Fuck off with your persecution complex
>>
>>84373653
Mike Judge is a likable, sensible dude. He's not some nutty neo con and if anyone can't get along with him because of his politics then its probably just because they're dicks.
>>
I don't know how a genius like Judge can be okay with an unfunny retard like Miller
>>
Don't forget The Rock.
>>
>>84374045
>Bob Odenkirk
Just this example tells me that your list is all off, check his Twitter
>>
File: 1496788016094.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1496788016094.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>84374045
>Arnold Schwarzenegger

Isn't he conservative for Hollywood? Like, he'd be liberal pretty much anywhere else, but Hollywood is batshit.

>Tim Allen

He just got his show canceled, possibly because of its conservative bent right?

>Clint Fucking Eastwood

Produces his own stuff. He's immune.

The rest of your list, not sure about. Didn't realze Odenkirk was conservative.
>>
>>84374091
Sympathy, I think. Miller had some kind of aneurysm/stroke and part of his brain was removed. Kinda explains why he acts so cuh-raaaa-zeee
>>
>>84374116
He's a Friend of Abe. I don't have any interest in checking out his Twitter. It is possible to be conservative and still not suck Trumps tiny acorn dick, but I know that's just a wee bit too much critical thinking for this site
>>
>>84374118
>Produces his own stuff. He's immune.

I don't think you know how casting, distribution, advertising, and production actually work
>>
>>84374159
>not sucking Trump's dick
>CONSTANTLY WHINING ENDLESSLY ABOUT TRUMP

For all your supposed ability of critical thinking you sure seem to think that only extremes exist.
>>
>>84374255
My point still stands you autist

Just because someone hates President Alzheimers doesn't mean they're liberal loonies. Maybe you should stay off Twitter if it bothers you so much
>>
>>84374311
I don't use twitter.
I literally just looked at it because of your post claiming that he is any way not a liberal crybaby
He clearly is
>>
>>84374311
>President Alzheimers

Reagan?
>>
>>84374045
How is Odenkirk possibly conservative? Not with the people he runs with.
>>
>>84374159
Proof that Odenkirk is a Friend of Abe?
>>
>>84374356
I wish. Reagan wasn't sundowning every fucking day the first year into his presidency. And I'm pretty sure the Secret Service kept him from wandering around the White House in the wee hours of the morning. Also, say what you will about ol Ronnie, at least he had a real marriage.
>>
>>84374195
And yet he delivered that monologue at the RNC in 2012 and his films still earned recognition
>>
His motives seem pretty transparent; hes a blowhard who thinks hes hot shit because hes starring in the emoji movie. He's very busy and thinks very highly of himself and so he quit the show because its now 'beneath him'.
>>
>>84374402
It looks like the group has splintered after the election and Sinise is no longer head honcho. Can't find member lists anywhere anymore.

>"We're trying to all get wealthy. That's the point of life. I believe it's my right as an American to make as much money as I possibly can, and for everyone around me to help me do that and not ask for anything back, ever. I'm a Republican, by the way, in case you couldn't tell."
>>
>>84374440
So you admit being a republican doesn't preclude someone from employment in hollywood? Thank you for proving my point.
>>
The way they got rid of his character was pretty telling, also very insulting.

First Jin Yang chucks his bags on the curb at the airport. Almost like the writers were symbolically saying "get the fuck out of here!"

Then later they turn his character into a worthless opium addict, who will disappear without a trace. The way Gavin says he didn't reach Tibet was very cold.

They didn't just write this guy off the show, they threw him the fuck off in the hardest way possible.
>>
>>84374045
>Liev Schreiber
>Bob Odenkirk

Source?
>>
>>84374528
No, what I'm saying is that Clint fucking Eastwood is so ingrained in Hollywood that as long as he isn't pissing anyone off, the Jews won't fuck him over for being conservative, those up and coming better watch their fucking mouths and tow the line, Clint's obviously not the norm
>>
>>84374045
Dang, I like Liev Shrieber even more now.
>>
>>84373653
Guy is nuts.
>>
>>84374091

Miller is a good comedic actor, but a shit comedian.
>>
>>84374159
Cuck detected.
>>
>>84374613
He's also a brain-damaged, frothing at the mouth sociopath as evidenced by his Uber assault
>>
>>84373653
>Did Miller getting into that altercation with the Uber driver

Miller is a psychotic cunt. I'm a Democrat and even I think his actions are fucking shameful. I've taken hundreds of rides with Uber. You get in, you get out. That's fucking it. Who the fuck gets into a fight with a glorified cab driver over this fucking political views? This guy is fucking clearly insane.
>>
>>84373653
>Mike Judge
>conservative
Emphasis on the little c, guy's a fucking lib faggot
>>
File: BI.jpg (24KB, 658x338px) Image search: [Google]
BI.jpg
24KB, 658x338px
>>84373653
This was on crazydaysandnights today.
Obviously all gossip and blind items should be taken with massive grains of salt, but it seems likely.
When one person leaves a show early and everyone else goes on with business as usual, it's usually because no one could stand him.

>It's because of Judge's politics
I think it's more likely that Miller is simply a cunt in general.
>>
Stainer can suck my nuts
>>
>>84374723
This seems very likely.
>>
>>84374654
because the driver brought shit up. that was his argument too, who the fuck needs to talk. but he should have just ignored the dude and not talked at all.
>>
>>84374159
What is a friend of abe?
>>
>>84374045
>Liev Schneider lol what I want proof

>Jon Voight ok I will give you that one even though he is the punchline to dude crazy conservatives am I right jokes

>James Woods what was the last film you remember him in yeah thats what I thought also literally the highest IQ in Jewood.

>Angie Harmon literally who?

>Arnold Schwarzenegger is anti trump pro refugee flaming libtard

>Bob Odenkirk is jew is democrat made plenty of far leftist tweets why would you even think he is conservative

>Kelsey Grammer ok I will give you that one

>Tim Allen is Anarchist not conservative has openely stated that he is an anarchist and hates liberals and conservatives the same

>Bruce Willis fucking what hevis your typical flaming Jewood libtard

>Cilnt Eastwood funds his own shit because Jewood won't give him work because of his political views
>>
>>84374826
In Hollywood speak, "conservative" basically means straight & white.
>>
>>84374788
Uber drivers try to talk to me all the time. I really don't like it so I just look at my phone. Again, Miller is out of his mind.
>>
>>84374792
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Abe

retard
>>
File: 1495505249061.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495505249061.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>In Hollywood speak, "conservative" basically means straight & white.
>>
>>84374045
all of them are belittled, to this day there was a sort of small club for people in hollywood who got "outed" as conservatives to network called "friends of Abe" apparently Gary Sinease ran it, but it was mostly just sad because it was basically a support group for fired people
>>
>>84374878
>In Hollywood speak, "conservative" basically means straight & white.

I'm a liberal who literally lives in the 90028 area code and even I know this is true.
>>
I always got the feeling that TJ Miller thought he was the star of this show. That somehow his character was more important than the rest.
>>
>>84373653
>that nose
>>
TJ Miller is literally missing a chunk of his brain.
>>
>>84374118
>Tim Allen
His show was actually very expensive to air, because the network didn't own the rights to it, and Allen was about to get a large raise this year.
>>
>>84375250
Could that possibly be because the character felt that way and that Miller was simply playing the fucking role?
>>
>>84375460
I can't see how. It's pretty obvious he was meant to be a minor, comic relief side kick to the main characters.
>>
>>84374504
>>84374504
He's being sarcastic. "...and for everyone around me to help do that and not ask for anything back, ever." This is the context:

"Why does Saul interact with these incredibly dangerous people, anyway? He could make a decent living as a regular old ambulance chaser.

OK, here's the thing: Saul is a regular old ambulance chaser, but with a little bit of extra spunk as far as wanting to score big. He's been trolling the depths for years looking for a big score, and Walter White walked into his office, and he thought, "This is the guy." He's just an American. He's just trying to become a rich man. Isn't that what we're all trying to do? We're trying to all get wealthy. That's the point of life. I believe it's my right as an American to make as much money as I possibly can, and for everyone around me to help me do that and not ask for anything back, ever. I'm a Republican, by the way, in case you couldn't tell."
>>
Reading that interview I changed my mind on whether he is batshit or actually really smart like 6 times. He's right that Jared is the funniest part of the show and it's nice that he called Jin Yangs actor first

Of all the comedians Jin Yangs standup is probably the best
>>
>>84374554
How does it feel to be fucking retarded?
>>
Holy shit this is really the dumbest board on this website.
>>
>>84374504
Holy shit. Are you too dumb to breathe?
>>
>>84373653
>Can I somehow make this fit my political narrative?

Jesus Christ, everytime.
>>
>>84374087

Mike Judge is friends with Alex Jones and appeared on Infowars. Shit, Judge even filmed ads for Alex that played constantly. No wonder Idiocracy was (((lost in the shuffle))). Lucky he's alive. These Hollywood types are predators
>>
File: IMG_4219.png (64KB, 1229x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4219.png
64KB, 1229x416px
>>
>>84376638
Really makes you think
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.