[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they've really written themselves into a corner here how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

they've really written themselves into a corner here
how the fuck is Jimmy going to become the heartless coward that is Saul Goodman? how the fuck does Mike become the cold murdering drug-brute that he is in BB?
they haven't just changed in BB, they're entirely different people
>>
Mike in BCS seems to entirely contradict Mike's "No Half Measures" story in BB. He has this horrible experience as a cop and decides no half measures in dealing with criminals, then goes on to move to ABQ and make half measures literally every time he goes on an escapade with his sniping shoes bullshit
>>
>>84359677
this
like why the fuck would he refrain from killing Hector just because some drug-lord told him to?
>>
>>84358852
Meh, as long as Chuck is done and there's no more god-damned bingo scenes I might be tempted to watch season 4.
>>
>>84360130
Because the drug lord is clearly a dangerous man that's smarter than Hector and could put Mike's family in danger. I don't even like the Mike segments in BCS though 2bh, I rather it focus on Jimmy and Kim
>>
>>84360470
>as long as Chuck is done
>hating the best part/actor of the show

unfuckingbelievable
>>
>>84360533
it's very clear that Mike isn't afraid of him when they meet. Gus tells him that they have a mutual hatred of hector, and killing him is too humane (the only reason Gus doesn't want him dead btw)
but that also makes no sense considering he just chills around in a wheelchair in BB and Gus hasn't done shit to him
>>
>pointless spinoff of a good show turns out to be shit

shocking!
>>
>>84360733
I never said BCS is shit, I just said that it doesn't makes sense considering it's a BB prequel
>>
>>84359677

Because Mike has his own story that leads to a turning point where he either no longer cares or can't afford to operate that way anymore. Is that not obvious? The show is far from over. I know YOU WANT EVERYTHING NOW but that's not how life works.
>>
>>84360679
Gus literally makes sure every member of the Salamanca family is killed and then gloats in Hector's face about it. Brainlets need to leave
>>
>>84360834
when, in BB? I can't remember that, but it's been a while
Hank fucked Tuco and the twins, what did Gus do?
>>
>>84360816
Can you even read, retard? His turning point has already happened long before BCS as proven in BB. Is that not obvious? I know you're autistic but you have to try your best to think clearly.
>>
>>84359677
>>84360130
>>84360533
>>84360883
Do you fucking idiots have any clue what the words "character development" even means?
>Mike starts out as a dirty cop with the backstory
>Becomes a fixer, kills his son's killers for revenge
>That causes him to associate killing with being a dirty cop, and wants to improve himself at least a little to somehow make it up to his son
>See BCS Seasons 1-3
>Gus and Lydia or whatever eventually pull him to just do crime for profit, completely reverting him to what he was before he changed because of him shooting the cops
This is literally a mirror of Jimmy's arc you unbelievable fuckwits
>>
>>84360881
>Hank fucked Tuco and the twins, what did Gus do?
Warned him.
>>
>>84360881
Gus tipped off Hank about the twins attack, letting him get the upper hand instead of being shot in the head out of nowhere. Also when they go down to Mexico to take out Eladio, they kill the last member of the Salamanca line, then Gus immediately goes and tells Hector about it to fuck with him.
>>
>>84360945
that's worse than letting Mike kill Hector?
>>84360960
Hector hated the rest of the cartel though, as proven in BCS
I don't see why he would be mad about Gus killing them, he was a bitter and jealous old man
>>
File: 14855965201.png (385KB, 768x625px) Image search: [Google]
14855965201.png
385KB, 768x625px
>3 seasons of the Mike/Nacho/cartel/Gus/Hector stuff only to see Hector caughing
>>
>>84358852
>because change never occurs in a span of 4-5 years
Surely OP is not an accurate representation of just how retarded the majority of this board is?
>>
>>84361045
Hector is shown to care more about his family than anything else. Did you see him flip his shit about Tuco being locked up in BCS? The twins and the relative with Eladio were the last members of the Salamanca line, meaning no more Salamancas will ever be born because of Gus. That is the ultimate revenge you could reap on someone with as much family pride as Hector.

Do you even watch these shows?
>>
>>84361120
as I said, it's been a long time since I've seen BB
but back to Mike and Saul, and what we originally talked about
why did he start working for him if he supposedly was afraid of him (which I don't think he was)? why the fuck would he ever start working for a drug dealer, with his morals?
>>
>>84361219
character development? as I said, they haven't just changed, they're entirely different people
>>
>>84361268
>>84361236
Mike and Gus* sorry
>>
>>84361268
money

again his main motivation is taking care of his daughter in law and especially his granddaughter. He cares about nothing more in BCS or BB. He is eventually willing to throw his morals away for millions. Again, I can keep explaining these characters to you if you have more questions but if you like the shows I think its time for a BB rewatch
>>
>>84361391
Mike literally throws away thousands of dollars in BCS because of his work code (giving Nacho his money back, refusing payment from Gus), but I guess I see you point although I'm not really that convinced
>>
>>84361484
He said he took payment for the job he was given to do, nothing more. That seems in line with his breaking bad character. He will do shady jobs, but he doesn't steal money from the job he is doing or take cuts from the drops gus sends him to do later. He still kind of had a professional moral code through all this, even if the jobs themselves are morally gray or black.
>>
>>84360936
>flashbacks count as character development
upvoted!
>>
>>84361669
you're retarded
>>
File: 1476440562006.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1476440562006.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>84361669
>>
Saul Goodman is heartless but not a coward by the show's standards (of course he's coward when dealing with the threat of violence etc, but he carries himself pretty well.

BCS is about Jimmy becoming fully corrupt and embracing the dark side of the law completely.
>>
>>84360936
Could you BE more angry? You also completely missed the point of my post in even including me in your rant. I'm assuming you're a virgin
>>
>>84361853
>Saul Goodman is heartless
[citation needed]
>>
>reminder Saul claims to have a stepdad and a second wife in bb

That's the downfall of BCS, it works when you don't analyze BB, but since rewatching BB I keep finding things that don't add up. How the fuck are the going to write that in, if they even can
>>
>>84362232
fuck you
>>
>>84362295
>One time I caught my Stepdad sleep with my second wife
>The world is a cruel place, Walt

He said this in the 3rd season. Fuck you anon.
>>
>>84358852
>Mike dismantles a vehicle down to it's frame
>Estimate: 10:23 mins
>Mike watches Gus or Don Eladio from his car
>Estimate: 14:54 mins
>Mike waits for a battery to die then sits by a window eating peanuts
>Estimate: 15:01 mins
>Mike waits for a car with a broken muffler to pass by
>Estimate: 4:45 mins
>Mike sits in a parking booth waiting for someone to show up
>Estimate: 7:19 mins

Total elapsed time: 51 mins 42 seconds
>>
>>84362388
Kek
>>
>>84362232
>>84362333
Sure, Jimmy wouldn't lie about his past to get what he wants or make a point.
>>
>>84361753
>>84361759
>character acts the same way through all the three seasons
>1 (one) episode with flashbacks about something he did
That is not character development, it just added some depth to him, but he hasn't changed anything since the begining of the show.
>>
>>84361615
His regards to only taking agreed payment etc. can probably be related to his son being killed for taking extra money.
>>
Can't be bothered to read this thread because it's always the same pleb shit but it's called character development and it happens in real life too. Let's say you're lazy about making sure you lock all your doors at night then one night a nig breaks in and robs you blind, you're gonna make sure you lock those doors in the future.

I'm waiting for Mike to be punished on a "half measure" which will force his character to evolve one step closer to the Mike we see in BrBa. Maybe his daughter-in-law gets mixed up in it and dies due to his negligence, I don't remember get getting mentioned in BrBa but I've only watched it once when it aired
>>
>>84361150

well at least he coughed so hard he broke his spine.
>>
They also fucked up the last scene

No way Chuck would've survived that. But watch him just be badly burned and in hospital next season.
>>
doesnt it piss anyone else off watching BCS and bb seeing how much over walt's head Gus and Mike are and yet he is somehow the one to finish them after all the shit that happens with the cartels and then in s5 walt is an incompetent drug dealer not even kingpin gets bested by fucking redneck nazis from sons of anarchy?
>>
>>84364119
>I'm just gonna ignore all arguments, put my fingers in my ears and yell really loud that I'm right
ok
>>
File: windows_xp_bliss-wide.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
windows_xp_bliss-wide.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Well at least we're past the
>b-b-but chuck might not be kill
meme.

I think it's pretty clear where they go from here desu.

Last words Chuck said to Jimmy was an unrelenting speech about how Jimmy should just embrace the scummy shit he does and wear it on his sleeve. Possibly his first step towards becoming Saul was him showing his true colors to the old people and completely ruining any chance of returning to elder law. Once he hears the news about Chuck it's only bound to get much worse.

Hector is now in strokesville, and I'll bet the next season is full of twisted plans laid out by Gus (and probably carried out by Mike) in order to kill off the rest of Hector's crew.

Kim is the only person I'm not entirely sure about. She's out of commission at the moment, and probably lost all of her clients as well. She isn't in any apparent danger at the moment, but we all know she won't make it to Breaking Bad.

Either Kim and Jimmy's relationship goes to shit when Jimmy becomes unapologetic, or Kim gets wasted once Jimmy gets mixed in with the cartel boys again.
>>
>>84364445
Vince is a hack
>>
>>84364559
I mean I know I'm right this shit happens sorry you're still the same way you were when you were 12
>>
>>84364798
character development is limited, they are still the same person
jimmy goes from scamming people for a couple hundred bucks and defending petty criminals to illegally assisting drug dealers
fucking how? he was obviously very uncomfortable when nacho offered him a job, and he sure as shit doesn't know much about how the criminal underworld works
>>
>>84360665
Must be hard to believe others have differing opinions when you head is stuck so far up your ass. Fuck Chuck. Fuck the endless running around in foil sheet scenes. Fuck the cheesy tape recorder plot line. Fuck the repeating revelation that Chuck is mentally ill cause 'lectric don't really harm him. And fuck you for actually wanting a Fuck Chuck prequel.
>>
>>84358852
Jimmy's brother is dead

the main wall keeping him on the good side

kim is next

bcs is about saul forcing jimmy to break through firewalls
>>
File: 1490473574428.jpg (69KB, 1920x1880px) Image search: [Google]
1490473574428.jpg
69KB, 1920x1880px
>>84365010
>Missing the point this bad.
>>
>>84358852
I fucking hate the "Saul Goodman and Jimmy mcgill are different personalities" meme.
>>
>>84362388
they were pistachios anon
>>
File: 1477314848365.gif (938KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477314848365.gif
938KB, 320x240px
Next season the cartel tries to get Tuco out of prison but Gus and Mike try to sabotage this by getting the worst lawyer they can think of: Jimmy. This is how Jimmy is connected to the drug running business.
>>
>>84368034
HOW CAN SHE SLAP
>>
How does Nacho die?
>>
>>84368430
he doesnt, gus suspects he is the reason hector's medicine didn't work which he finds respectable. nacho and his familia live happily ever after
>>
Season 4 twist is that bcs takes place on a different timeline where jimmy never breaks bad
>>
>>84360470
>Jumping into the "Fuck Chuck" reddit mentality just because he was mean to Jimmy
You are the worst thing to happen to the planet. Chuck was the most fascinating and best written character on the show
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.