[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it funny that all the shows that shit on Family Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: family-guy.png (1MB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
family-guy.png
1MB, 960x1440px
Isn't it funny that all the shows that shit on Family Guy are worse than Family Guy now?
>>
Eh, Family Guy's pretty weak these days too. Seems like the best writers are working on American Dad.
>>
are there shows that shit on family guy apart from south park?
>>
Couldnt get worse if you tried
>>
>>84354732

Simpsons did it
>>
>>84354807
simpsons had a family guy crossover episode though

wouldnt call that shitting on it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H552dJe7Vk8
>>
>>84354807
Family Guy is worse than Simpsons tho, it's always been terrible
>>
>>84354839
aww when simpsons was a hollow shell with not enough spine left to say no to management
>>
>>84354839

And there have been several references before that accusing it of plagiarism and such like.
>>
Family Guy is still occassionally funny, but there aren't as many iconic moments like the ipecac drinking contest or "Where's my money" and the humor is a lot more dark and mean spirited. Like, Joe has basically turned into a second Meg and every interaction between Peter and Lois teeters on the edge of divorce every episode instead of once in a while.
>>
Family Guy is decent absurdist kino. It's like X:RA dialed down to 2.
>>
>>84354710
>American Dad is good now
Where did this meme come from?
>>
>>84356779
But what about that entire episode when Roger would scream NYEHHHH
>>
>>84356779
Since Seth stopped writing it, hating the show stopped being a meme. Now people actually watch AD and realize that it is actually funny.
>>
>>84355166
I wouldn't go out of my way to watch Family Guy, but if for some reason I found myself stuck in a situation where I had to watch TV, I'd probably pick that over a few other shows like SVU reruns or Pawn Stars.
>>
>>84356882
Yeah I loved that episode that was just an Asian dude advertising stuff. Top tier quality for top tier tastes like mine.
>>
There are a lot of stupid non-sequiturs in the show that get a giggle out of me but aren't really funny when typed out. For example when there was an opening television gag about how fruit bouquets are a worthless gift to give someone and then later on in the episode out of nowhere someone arrives at the house to give a bouquet to Brian by the order of Stewie who says "happy birthday". Not a good joke in and of itself but it catches you off guard, and that's really what makes the show watchable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.