[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Troopers, [encouraging patriotic army music starts playing] I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: sf.jpg (31KB, 590x330px) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
31KB, 590x330px
Troopers, [encouraging patriotic army music starts playing] I just received new orders. Our superiors say the war is canceled. We can all go home. [cut to soldier shaking his head] Bison is getting paid up for his crimes and our friends who have died here will have died for nothing. [cut to soldier blinking] But... we can all go home. Meanwhile, ideals like peace, [cut to Asian soldier] freedom [cut to female soldier] and justice [cut to inspired-looking soldier], they get packed up. But... we can all go home. [cut to soldier blinking] Well, I'm not going home. [cut to soldier smiling] I'm going to get on my boat [cut to soldier making a gesture of approval with his head] and I'm going up river and I'm going to kick that son of a bitch Bison's ass so hard [cut to soldier smiling] that the next Bison-wannabe is gonna feel it! Now who wants to go home... and WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME?
>>
TUESDAY
U
E
S
D
A
Y
>>
>>84351121
Pure speechkino
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzl3uvkkmmo

Bison did nothing wrong
>>
Quick! Change the channel!
>>
>>84351121
Tell me about the time he had sex with the aussie ho
>>
This and Raul's Bison are the only redeemable parts of the movie.
>>
File: m-bison-raul-julia.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
m-bison-raul-julia.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>84351218
You're half right.
>>
File: Kylie - Streetfighter (9).jpg (2MB, 1302x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Kylie - Streetfighter (9).jpg
2MB, 1302x1900px
>>84351199
http://www.showhermythailand.com/
>>
File: Cammy_SFV.jpg (528KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cammy_SFV.jpg
528KB, 707x1000px
>>84351199
Absolutely disgusting. I do not think this is an overwrought response.
>>
File: Cammy-Cannon-Spike.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cammy-Cannon-Spike.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
>>84351302
GO FOR THE FACE REAL CAMMY!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2gdyuBrkI

Pure vidyakino
>>
File: Cammy_film.png (136KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cammy_film.png
136KB, 333x250px
>>84351356
Technically she did wear the real outfit in Street Fighter: The Game: The Movie: The Game.
>>
>>84351386
And she still looked like a badly-secured parcel of shit.
>>
I unironically love this movie.
>>
>>84351508
This is one of only a handful of movies if think are so bad they're good.
>>
>>84351121
>not writing in it van damme's tommy wiseau voice
>>
File: haha ha.jpg (215KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
haha ha.jpg
215KB, 980x1040px
>>84351378
>you got paid?
>>
>>84351121

I saw this in the cinema back then and i own 2 dvds of this (2nd is special edition) and i own the bluray. This is kino at its finest.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.